[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit normies say that annoys you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1437571205025.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1437571205025.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>Love is blind
>You just need to get yourself out there
>Don't judge me
>No offense, but
>There's someone for everyone
>>
>Cheer up bud
>Is everything okay?
>[Making fun of other people behind their backs]
>>
File: 114345435436.jpg (21 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
114345435436.jpg
21 KB, 245x178
Personality is everything bro trust me - Good looking person
>>
>i was like you
>i just manned up and everything started happening
>>
I was doing an English project on friday and we were analysing an unseen peom and the entire group agreed that the central message of the poem was to "be yourself". i'm not even joking.
>>
>>27105444
hahaha xDDDD
just like the memeeee xDDD ;D
ebin
>>
>are you coming to the party after work
>>
>>27105444
Post that poem, nigga
>>
>>27105510
It's called If by Rudyard Kipling
Aparently it is "non-ascii text", so I guess you have to find it yourself.
>>
>>27103467
>getting laid is easy
>girls can percieve your intentions
>Chad is a good person, robots are jerks :^)
>>
>depression is real
>you just don't understand
>some people are more privileged, even if they don't see it
>>
File: 1457734823168.png (150 KB, 304x317) Image search: [Google]
1457734823168.png
150 KB, 304x317
>there's someone out there for everyone! you'll find yours, you just gotta be patient!
>>
>its hard to make money
>school is bad!
>marriage sucks!
>>
>>27105662
I got a courageous vibe from the poem but of course braindead normies have to apply the "jus b urself xD" meme to everything.
>>
>>27105662
At first I thought that the poem was "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost.

>>27106090
It's funny because this poem is basically an ode to stoicism.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.