[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me the 80/20 rule doesn't apply to dating. Tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452365415239.jpg (177 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
1452365415239.jpg
177 KB, 1024x855
Please tell me the 80/20 rule doesn't apply to dating. Tell me that most men don't have trouble getting laid, at least with women much uglier than them. Tell me that the ones who says that women only want the top men and wont consider most men are neckbeards with no firends who never go outside.

Please tell me it is all lies, please. I need it.
>>
The 80/20 law only applies mostly to godless heathens or narcissictic pagans.

Church girls are crazy and can be eventually swayed to slutdom, but "nice guys" usually have a better chance in conservative congregations.
>>
>>27103434

It is all lies, m8. I can only speak for Argentina, though.
Leave this place because it will poison your mind.
>>
>>27103434
The 80/20 rule is the most misunderstoof thing on this autistic website.

It does not mean that 80% of women are EXCLUSIVE to 20% of men, it means the top 20% of men, as a group, can/have fucked all of the top 80% of women
>>
>>27103644
Yes.

Which means no qt virgin girls exist anymore.
>>
File: 1452701990001.jpg (88 KB, 720x937) Image search: [Google]
1452701990001.jpg
88 KB, 720x937
>>27103669

>qt virgin girl

Are you guys fembot trolls or what?
>>
No, the 80/20 rule means that 80% results come from 20% effort.

So, in dating context, doing 20% of the work will get 80% of the results.

But, just swiping on Tindr is not even 20%, so you get nothing from that.
>>
She reminds me of a lot of robots actually.

Does nothing to make herself desirable but insists she deserves someone attractive.

Antisocial shutin NEETs who piss in bottles and don't shower for days who whine about tfw no qt gf are just as bad.
>>
>>27104566
That's no the 80/20 ruble anon. It means 80% of women will only find the top 20% of males attractive.

Okcupid did some research thing on it, and it was found to be true.
>>
>when i look perfectly fine in my eyes
>im dark skin and overweight
???

It appears that she can't think logically, either, but she has a point: why be in a relationship with a person you don't really like? Just for the sake of being in a relationship?
>>
>>27103434
Even Brad has trouble getting laid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.