[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only alcoholics and braindead low-class scum wants to be my bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_400.jpg (18 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_400.jpg
18 KB, 377x377
>tfw only alcoholics and braindead low-class scum wants to be my bf
>>
File: 978978.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
978978.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>tfw workout
>tfw fit
>tall
>have a job
>Ride a motorcycle
>Have my own car, two actually
>tfw only ugly average women and fat ones want to be my gf
>>
>>27103468
Why are we cursed? Because of autism? ;-;
>>
>ugly as sin
>fat as a pregnant mantee
>mean as the devil with a mousetrap on his dick
>retarded
>really nice and decent men sometimes try to proposition me
Every time this happens I remember the inequities of the world in full and want to start clubbing normally-sized and brained females so I can gift wrap them and deliver them to all the betas in need.
>>
>>27103424
Why do you deserve better, anon?
>>
>>27103424
Have you ever thought that you come off as braindead or alcoholic?
>>
>>27103595
>>27103577
Because I'm basically like this anon, but female.>>27103468
>>
>>27103557
You just probably understand male mentality.
>>
>>27103789
Are you calling me a dude?
>>
>>27103761
Maybe thats average in your area?
Maybe the average male has been cucked into alcoholism and being stupid.
Maybe you're just another lying conflabulating cunt who still has their head in the clouds. And think that the real world shouldnt apply to you becuase you have been paying soo much attention to the TV.
>>
>>27105330
That's not the average in my area. that's the bottom.
Still if I'm not the average in my area that means ther'e should be men which aren't the average as well. They just ignore me and prefer completly ugly fat impudent cunts. And this is sad.
>>
>>27103557
they're propositioning you because they were already rejected by all those other women.
>>
>>27103424
My sister was in the hospital for drinking and taking too many pills and all the meth addicts were hitting on her. One meth addict had the IQ of a child and he kept giving her gifts of food lmao. I don't know if he were just slow before or if it were the neurotoxic effects of the meth. I think he is just dumb and needs to be removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>27103424
>never leave my house
>only time i do are at strange hours when bottom of the barrel people are out
>weird people out at these times hit on me
>autistically complain about it on r9k
>>
iktf fampai
>actual virgin
>exercise regularly
>wear makeup
>healthy diet
>dress in smart casual clothes
>can only attract lonely old men with mental issues or very beta/omega loners in my age group

Maybe it's time to kill myself. Might as well do it while I'm young and not too wrinkled.
>>
>>27105379
Post your portrait then.
>>
>>27103424
Scum attracts scum, make yourself a better person and you'll attract better ones.
>>
>>27105524
There's absolutely nothing wrong with them though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.