[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not working out? It won't fix all your problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 660x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 660x438
Why are you not working out? It won't fix all your problems but it will fix a good number of them.
>>
>lift and get jacked
>still a balding ugly manlet with a 13 cm needle dick

Oh boy it fixed a lot for sure.
>>
>>27103389
I don't have to be. Don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>27103389
my problems and bitterness are my only sense of identity
>>
>>27103389
/fit/ pls.

Working out for healthness and for looks are two different things.

I don't work out for looks because I am not a McDonald's employee who needs looks to get girls.

I use (NEET)money.
>>
File: just lift bro.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
just lift bro.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
Go back to /fit/ you deluded moron.
>>
>>27103558

these guys are funny as fuck but lets be real, the vast majority of people are not disgusting faggots like these idiots and also you don't HAVE TO shave your fucking chest like a faggot, jesus christ why does anyone do this
>>
>get /fit/
>only get boring stacy gfs that want me for my body
That sounds terrible. I want a 6-7/10 weaboo gf who I can talk about dumb shit with.
>>
>>27103558
Half of them are cute
>>
>>27103743
>are not disgusting faggots
They're not disgusting, they're below average, and lifting, contrary to what the retards over at /fit/ say, do not change your facial bones. Compare this with OP's pic, who had an attractive face even before lifting.
>>
because i'm not fat with a handsome face behind that fat, like all the guys in these "motivational" pictures are.
>>
File: 1445534079892.gif (478 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445534079892.gif
478 KB, 960x720
>>27103389
i get really fucking angry just imagining starting work out once again. i dont know how to describe this feeling, but its like i want to punch a fucking wall, scream at the top of lungs and shit. yeah, acting like youre 14 listening to slipknot or some shit. also working out takes FUCK LOAD of time and it is really boring, and that moment when you realise you have to start from negative side since obese (slim guys start from zero, fat/obese start from under zero). anyway, it stresses me out just to think about sports
>>
>>27103558
half of them are not even ugly, and a few of them could probably pull some pussy.
>>
File: 0f8.gif (241 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
0f8.gif
241 KB, 200x193
BUMP
dont let this die
cccaaanccer wow real longrun
>>
1. You only look good if you roid
2. I can't roid
3. Even if I could I may not do it anyways because I don't want to mess up my endocrine system
>>
>>27103401
Don't even bother if you're a manlet, you're better off becoming a good runner or something.
>>
>>27104040
Aren't fat guys stronger than slim ones?
>>
>>27105773

Is 1.78m manlet?
>>
>>27103389
>Why are you not working out?
haven't had the time
sucks tbhnest
>>
>>27103558
A beard would help every one of them.
>>
>>27103558
maybe the problem is that they're natty

steroids change your facial aesthetics too
>>
>>27105850
It still is but it should be a good high to lift, you wont stand out much with a height like that.
>>27103558
What's this trying to prove? They're all fully gassed.
>>
>>27103558
That guy with the glasses actually has good potential to be good looking especially judging on the right picture, if he just fixes up his hair a bit and wears some better looking glasses, he could do well.
>>
File: 1457705257594.png (73 KB, 236x357) Image search: [Google]
1457705257594.png
73 KB, 236x357
>>27103492
This is very true, achieving both healthiness and aesthetics requires well rounded exercise, but it seems most people just focus on lifting and care for the looks more just to get women looking.
You should focus way more on the health than the looks, the health benefits you in the long term and the looks benefits women, which is only enabling them to care only about appearance.
>>
>>27103940
How would you know? Your face has so much padding you've never seen what it really looks like.
>>
>>27103558
None of these dudes are bad looking besides glasses and he just needs a haircut, and contacts.
>>
I am working out OP, been running 25 mpw for awhile. Now I'm skelly tier.
>>
Starting the gym next week
Can't wait to give up

>tfw the first image in my captcha is a street sign with the name of the person I am going with

I think the universe is telling me something
>>
>>27103558
Only actually ugly ones are 2nd, 4th, and 7th. The rest could easily improve their shit. Very first guy has a great face.
>>
>>27103747
Those 6-7/10 weeaboos want a bf that is attractive too you idiot.
>>
>>27103389
being fit does not get the girls you want to hit on you to hit on you. You get fit and then girls that are used to chad thundercock flirt with you, then realize that you are beta and ditch you.
>>
>>27105788
what does it change? idk, maybe theyre stronger because of their mass
>>
my brother is fully on lifting and i dont want to meet him at gym
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.