[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the people on r9k who have mentioned a girl or girls liking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: salty pepe.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
salty pepe.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
To all the people on r9k who have mentioned a girl or girls liking them before, I have to ask. Why come here? Why pretend to be a robot or act like you can commiserate with actual robots?

This isn't meant to be an insult, I'm genuinely curious as to why you would want to associate with robots.
>>
>>27103233
Knowing people have it worse than me makes me feel happy.
>>
>>27103233
Girls have been attracted to me but I fuck it up before the first date by being an autistic retard that can't communicate with people naturally and fail to ask them out when they expect me to. Has happened 3 times last year. They change their minds and politely reject me. This is why I'm a 25 year old virgin.
>>
>>27103233
I guarantee you that even you have had girls like you. It's just that you didn't notice or didn't care.
>>
>>27103299
see this is what I mean, you're such a normie that you genuinely can't see or understand actual robots like myself. There no ifs or buts, zero girls have ever shown anything but disgust towards me.
>>
Cyborgs/failed normies have nowhere else to go. Plus we still share a lot of the same feels.
>>
I'm just here for the greentexts because they remind me of me in the past sometimes
>>
It may surprise you, but having someone like you doesn't take all other misfortunes of your life.
>>
>>27103233
A couple reasons I guess

I'm a genuine autist so I feel like I still have a right to post here. It's not like I'm hitting it off with with the ladies, I could never work these situations to my advantage anyways

This is the only place I can honestly talk about my failures with women and people will understand why and how I suck at life so much
>>
>>27103262
This.

It's also to troll the edgy "how to fuck with normies" robots as well as the "2 days left, wagey" NEETs. Maybe they can be convinced to change their ways.
>>
Because I like laughing at pathetic losers desu. It's really funny to see how delusional you guys are. Like a male tumblr
>>
>>27103876
>hurrdurr just b urself and girls will like you
fuck off
>>
cause 4 years a NEET
>>
File: 1438503100288.jpg (57 KB, 672x720) Image search: [Google]
1438503100288.jpg
57 KB, 672x720
>>27103299
this is why he made this thread, is it beyond your comprehension that some people are undesirable?

are you stupid? or are you trying to delude yourself in the meme that everyone will make it.
not everyone is above the 5'8 mark, not everyone actually has connections
mfw didn't talk to a single female in 5 years, fuck off if you think a non existant person would be attracted to me
>>
Because she was across the antlantic and I'm still a 26 yo virgin.
>>
>>27103233
>Why pretend to be a robot or act like you can commiserate with actual robots?
Why are you unironicly living a meme?
>>
this would be impossible to achieve. no one can walk 25 miles in 16 or 18 hours.
>>
>>27103233
Presumably, for the same reason normies came here in the first place and took over the place. They identify with you, whether or not it's mutual, so they'll stick around, slowly making it their home no matter how much people scream at them to fuck off. The only thing that could stop them were consistent bannings and that's never happening.
>>
Because it doesn't mean shit. I'm still miserable and alone. Girl likes you =/= getting a gf or sex or even companionship.
>>
Because the board is hilarious, unmatched entertainment. Though its starting to become repetitive for me. Its best to have week or fortnight long breaks then come back and remember words like wagecuck
>>
>>27104280
>>>/wizchan/ It's your home. Go to your home.
>>
>>27104270
Wrong thread m8

Also you're wrong
>>
I don't understand why they just can't let us have our own safe haven. Is that really too much to ask for?
>>
>>27103233
because im secretly insane anon :^)
>>
>>27103233
You don't get to dictate who is and isn't a robot. I've probably been coming here longer than you - it's the "no true scotsman" fallacy.
To you a robot is simply a virgin or someone who hasn't kissed a girl, but to me it can be someone who can relate to isolation or thinks a certain way about things.
It's also an age thing. I stopped coming here for years because it became apparent i was a lot older than the average poster. 18 year old whining about being virgins were starting to piss me off. Well I'm 30 and yes, i have had girlfriends in my time (2), but i've still gone through loooong spells of loneliness, depression, anxiety, sexual disfunction, social difunction etc etc. I belong here and no 16 yr old can tell me i don't when i've been here since the gentlemanly days.

Also i'm a raging misogynist.
>>
>>27103876
>he thinks hes trolling trolls by responding to them

asspie spotted lmao
>>
>>27104558
good post anon robo pal. How did you cope with the long spells of loneliness etc?
>>
I just want to know how /r9k/ turned from "place to post greentext stories and hang out" to "place where mega autists and insane people whine about their problems"
>>
File: image.png (559 KB, 707x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.png
559 KB, 707x1131
Because if we didn't this would be wizardchan lite. And we've been where you are so we feel real sympathy
>>
>>27104602
I wouldn't say i "coped" at all desu. I just waited it out and things came in peaks and troughs. I drink a lot, i guess that's one way. Honestly /r9k/ kept me going back in the day. Not so much now, i have to be honest - r9k is no longer my home board or even one of my frequent boards. But i've just broken up with my gf so i've found myself coming back here. I guess it never really leaves you. And while i recognise its not healthy there is certainly something cathartic to be surrounded by sad sacks bitching about their lives. I find robots to have a comforting sense of humour and solidarity through all their misery. Leaving r9k does help you become a better person temporarily - but if you fuck up you'll find yourself right back here
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.