[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the biggest Chad you have ever known, what was he like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: business pepe.jpg (70 KB, 449x559) Image search: [Google]
business pepe.jpg
70 KB, 449x559
Who was the biggest Chad you have ever known, what was he like and how successful was he with girls?
>>
i knew a dude named eric who makes t shirts but i'm pretty sure he likes guys

maybe he'll be my boyfriend someday and i can get a discount on his shitty shirts
>>
Depends how you define a Chad. The most "potentially-successful" person just had a long-time girlfriend, I think? He was actually really friendly with everyone, never said a horrible, he became Head Boy in a posh private school, got accepted into Oxford and I'm assuming did well there. He was a great guy.
>>
I worked at an Ice skating place for a month, and this co worker guy was THE guy, he would get names and phone numbers and shit whenever he wanted. He was like 16 or something, babyfaced, but knew his shit. Said he only applied for the ice skating place to meet girls. People there called him El Champions.
>>
a guy who i was friends with for a time. we hung out in the same social circles, i was invisible to the girls there, while about every girl had a crush on him.
eventually he got into a relationship with 1 of the girls so we didn't hang out anymore as he was too involved with that, but the relationship didn't work out in the end.
last i heard of him he wifed up some other girl and owns a small business.
>>
>>27102662

JT - fucked EVERY attractive girl in our town. even fucked these twin German 17yr old's at the same time when we were that age :| quite a bland personality, just disgustingly attractive. he always looked up to me which always confused/melted my brain. i got fuck all puss back then and still fuck all now.
>>
I have never seen anyone extremely successful with girls, but I have seen some above average examples.

One tall German exchange student, studying to become a teacher, looked like Macaulay Culkin and had the personality of the villain in Skyfall. He had a gf back in Germany and had a great eye for finding sluts. I don't think that he ever fucked the ones that he actually wanted, instead he played the role of a father figure and hooked up with exchange student sluts with ambivalent homesickness.
>>
>>27102746
Wow. Even you are sucking his dick
>>
File: 1457640663081.jpg (188 KB, 1140x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457640663081.jpg
188 KB, 1140x1600
>>27102662
>Who was the biggest Chad you have ever known, what was he like and how successful was he with girls?

One kid from my class. He had wealthier parents then other kids, so naturally all best looking boys and girls were his friends.
>>
>>27103638
I'd say he managed to hunt down one slut a month/every second month. They were hot 8/10s with useless personalities when i met them and they probably cheated every one of them.
>>
Define Chad. I was attending a course where was this tall, blond guy who was extremely handsome, i'm definitely sure I've never seen any guy better looking in real life. Got perfect grades, women loved him, he was pretty friendly towards me as well. But he was in a long term relationship so its not like he was bragging about fucking new girls every day.

One of my childhood friends fucks new girls every weekend and is also pretty good looking (although he would pale in comparison to aforementioned chad), but on the other hand he's lowly educated and just works as an electrician in short term jobs.
>>
>>27102662 My oldest friend. I've met him since kindergarten. He began working out in junior high while my parents were more occupied feedinge coke and McDonalds. He is
>an artist
>fit as fuck
>has fucked tons of hot girls
>He lives the life while I wagecuck myself to death
> probably will end up having more income or a better lifestyle because has good positioned friends while I befriended a homeless guy once.
>>
Probably my sisters husband. I'll just green text some of his attributes because story time would be too long
>my sister is 185cm
>he is about 170cm
>really handsome
>/fit/ as fuck, won some bodybuilding awards when he was younger
>very successful company, hired me although I'm not qualified at all
>their house is borderline a mansion
>5 kids, fucking 5
>all of them are raised really well
>really handy, fixes my car and stuff like that

I probably forgot a lot of stuff but he really is almost too perfect. I used to be jelly of him but he's just too nice to even be jealous of.
My guess is he used his manlet rage as a teenager to become the best of everything and eventually it paid off.
>>
Had a mate who had the whole thing going. Attractive and cared so much about his looks, but also reckless and out of his head half the time. Girls would literally fight over him in front of him and he would just say he felt like an object but I know he was just saying that so he didn't look like he was arrogant.

We were very similar, but I was his less reckless, more intelligent, more cantdealwithstaciesshit. In life overall I'm more successful, but I'll never top him with chicks.
To actually be 10/10 you have to be a bit autistic and do stupid shit so you look edgy, it wasn't something I was willing to sacrifice.
>>
>>27103817
>He used his manlet rage
Or perhaps he never felt it. I know a lot of manlets with a good life biting pretty sure it is because they are skinny and I am overweight
>>
I have a mate from high school who has done some impressive shit with his life: he's ripped, rich, has a beautiful gf. Nevertheless, I still remember that he used to like to have sex with men...kek
>>
I don't know him super well but I work with a pretty big Chad.

Easily 10/10 face, great body, has lots of money and friends. Hot girlfriend, big house, travels a lot, funny, literally always saying something smooth. It's mindboggling how this dude always has something to say and it's always fucking butter. He's also a nice guy on top of that. One time at a party everybody I work with was at, I was really high and started freaking out so he pulled out an acoustic guitar and sang some songs to calm me down. Oh he's also got an amazing voice and can play guitar.
>>
This kid who was the heir to the Vlasic pickle company. He lived in a Miami Beach penthouse and threw insane parties. Despite his cocaine addiction at 19, he would regularly have 2 or 3 simultaneously FWBs and casually fuck other girls at his parties. He never had any kind of exclusive relationship, though.

He was expelled for cocaine possession a couple months back, but he was a major asshole to everyone.
>>
>>27103893
such a mess
>>
>>27103787
>artist
>more income
Just how.
>>
Is it inspiring or depressing when a Chad is actually genuinely nice? And not in a pitying or condescending way.
>>
>>27104800
def depressing
>>
He is a hipster that doesn't stray too far into the weird alternative shit but just enough to look cool when he talks about music. His face is not what I'd consider very attractive, but it's not ugly. He dresses nice and takes care of himself/works out. He is easy to talk to but kind of says backhanded shit subtly that makes you self-conscious. He is very successful with women and has had several fuck buddies.
>>
File: 1457798235405.jpg (39 KB, 720x899) Image search: [Google]
1457798235405.jpg
39 KB, 720x899
>>27102662
Knew a guy who was 6'3", chiseled as fuck, a jaw of granite, and currently has a six figure salary in the medical field while doing professional singing on the side. His girlfriends were all models and he was the president of several clubs in high school. Pic related.

I'm not gay but I'd probably let him fuck me.
>>
>>27102662
I never met a chad, oddly.

The most chadliest guy I've seen was a 5'3" mulatto who hung around sheltered girls and friends who thought he was cool and quirky and daring when he talked to people outside his social group. He was really passive aggressive underneath his fake friendly personality.
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 557x605
>>27102662
Nope, he's getting more and more chubby and hadn't been laid in years. He's my ex who beat me up when I dumped him, so girls were too afraid of him. He let himself go which repelled them as well. When we dated he ended up taking my career advice to be a gym teacher (he was a football Chad) but ended up dropping out of college. He works at a minimum wage supermarket and says he'll be the rich manager some day. My friend/his coworker said he's very lazy at his job, so he will probably never get promoted.

Not all chads become successful, personality doesn't mean shit when it comes to the real world.
>>
People here seem to think Chad is a successful person someone who got into a nice University, great job, married and had children but from what I've seen Chads are just everyday thugs and badboys which women are attracted to.
>>
my friend is 5'7 but hes one of those manlets with god tier facial aesthetics.
Had girls fighting eachother for him back in highschool, Girls would give him handies in class and he just acted like it was NBD. Literally seen girls sit on his lap just chillen grinding their ass on him.

Girls still fucking love this guy 3 years out of highschool but hes become such an arrogant lazy NEET that he doesn't even talk to girls anymore. He just plays video games and works out all day.
>>
>>27102662
I know a Chad to end all chads
>valedictorian of our class
>state champion swimmer
>insanely good at math and science, school set up a class just for him
>prom king
>fucked a different girl pretty much every weekend
>going to Yale now
>>
I remember there was this guy I was in high school with who was sorta chad, sorta exotic. He was stocky, lots of muscle mass, played football wrestling all that shit. He was really fucking pale, black irish, long jet black hair and a 5 o'clock shadow, always wore sleeveless band tees. Sometimes he would asshole stuff like bump his shoulder into you if you were in his way or push you. At first sight you'd think someone like him would get lots of women.

Wrong.

Hardly talked, very little friends, not many people knew who he was. He always had his head down, it looked like he wanted to an hero all the time. I remember he had this black tinted look in his eye where you could just tell something was off, he seemed really angsty. My guess is that he probably got abused at home or something.
>>
>>27106882
god, can you imagine? this guy could probably have fucked anyone in the school he wanted. even the teachers, even the nerdy girls, even your sister. chads like these make me worried for my safety and wellbeing.
>>
>>27106882
>>27107109
People who are this successful should be exterminated.

They are a threat to everyone else.
>>
>>27107128
I always worried I'll get cucked by a chad like this if I became a target by one. I have lots of faith in my girlfriend but I'm worried a chad could convince her she could do better and give her a better fuck than me.

A chad of that powerlevel could probably even fuck my mother and two sisters in a gangbang and still give them the best nights of their lives. It seriously unsettles me to think about.
>>
>>27106882
Was he a decent guy or did all the adoration go to his head and make him an insufferable cunt?
>>
>>27107183
He was extremely nice to everybody
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.