[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is r9k so afraid of rejection and humiliation? Especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Why is r9k so afraid of rejection and humiliation? Especially the public kind? Why do you care so much about what normies think?
>>
>>27102632
Every time my pathetic excuse for ego and self confidence inevitabley shatters, it takes a long time for me to pick up the pieces

I just don't want to deal with that
>>
>>27102801
and why aren't you simply giving yourself more reasons to have a solid ego
>>
>>27103002
you realize this is the equivalent of saying "why aren't you simply giving yourself less cancer?" to a cancer patient, right?
>>
>>27103002
ego comes from acceptation
>>
Your question is loaded and has incorrect assumptions.

It's not that I am afraid of rejection or humiliation, I actually expect it.

It's not about what others think so much as it is what I myself think. I hate myself and that is the problem. The problem is with the ego, I don't have a large ego or anyhting like that, I have a negative ego.
>>
>>27103043
so you have what disease exactly?
>>
>>27103256
This is also a loaded question and you are a retard who should leave.
>>
>>27103296
>i can't answer because the only disease is internet addiction
>>
>>27103366
Not that anon but fuck off, you clearly don't understand depression or anxiety.
>>
>>27102632
We are social creatures and the frear of rejection is scary
>>
I don't give a fuck about their opinions. That's the main reason why I can't get close to them.
>>
>>27103366
You are the only one who implied any diseases here in the face of a crude example, because that fits your pre-scripted mode of thinking witch you represent.
>>
>>27102632
It takes time to break that barrier, normalshit.

>>27102801
It gets easier over time.
>>
>>27102632
I have no idea why. I wish I wasn't so self centered and insecure and afraid of embarrassment but I am and I don't know how to stop.
>>
>>27102632
society conditioned me to fear it.
>>
>>27102632
yeah let's all just embrace the wisdom of cuckoldry! someone has to get the short stick of natural selection anyway, i'ts a noble sacrifice!!
>>
>>27102632
>why don't you enjoy eating shit
>why are you complaining about the taste
>>
>>27104004
so THATS why you opted out. If you think that's noble, good for you I guess
>>
>>27104266
that isn't even a viable analogy. lots of people disregard/embrace said fear and overcome it without being literally cucked by it like r9k is
>>
>>27104423
>people are okay with eating shit
>you should be too
>>
>>27104478
wow, you literally are cucked by your fear

>anything but comfort is shit

go post about it on your favorite reddit, cuck
>>
Because I have low self confidence and my self worth is determined entirely by what others, even complete strangers whom I will never meet, think of me.
>>
I asked out my coworker over linkedin and got rejected, turns out she has a boyfriend and was very nice about it. Things will be a little awkward at work if I have to work with her, but now I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my chest. Rejection isn't that bad---letting a crush just sit inside you and doing NOTHING, now that is terrible for you.
>>
>>27104537
>i am literally cucked by strangers opinions. i am a cuck

that's basically what you're saying?
>>
>>27102632
>Why is r9k so afraid of rejection and humiliation?

An inherently low sense of self worth which makes them sensitive to criticism.
>>
File: 1440189804870.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1440189804870.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27104561
>self-esteem comes from the inside, just bee yourself
>>
>>27104520
>advising robots to go out and get cucked by normalfag society
>calls them cucks when they're smart enough to not do it
Try again goy.
>>
>>27104551
>asking out a coworker
>asking out anyone over linkedin
>thinking she actually has a boyfriend
>thinking she didn't talk about it with all your female coworkers and they didn't laugh at you for using linkedin to ask someone out
>thinking your office reputation won't forever be as a weird, most likely short, manboy who asked a coworker out over linkedin
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.