[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Stacey problems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4 Xe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (313 KB, 1024x589) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
313 KB, 1024x589
ITT: Stacey problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4Xe6Dlp0Y

> i won the genetic lottery boohoohoo, i'm white and cashing in on racist society
> see this 10/10 picture of me on the front of vogue? that isn't the real me i'm only 9.5 IRL!
> i can't be the next president of the united states because i've been an underwear model for 10 years
> i've been getting free shit all the time and avoiding speeding tickets but it's not because of who i am it's only because of how i look!
> i'm insecure and not always happy
>>
>ITT: beta rage
ftfy
>>
>>27102538
i'm pretty upset when people who have it ten times easier than me or just any regular human being in general cry how terrible it is to win at everything
>>
File: this triggers the robot.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the robot.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
how does this make you feel?

original comment
>>
File: 56.jpg (33 KB, 439x384) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
33 KB, 439x384
>>27102481
Why are people like her allowed to live?
>>
>>27102481
Obviously if you haven't been studying politics or know anything about foreign issues, the economy, domestic issues and have only been mindlessly wearing underwear and getting pictures taken of you for money you can't be president.

Come on man
>>
File: 1456563811772.jpg (22 KB, 245x189) Image search: [Google]
1456563811772.jpg
22 KB, 245x189
>you could be the president of the united states
>women
>>
>looks aren't everything
>I've never had to endure a single day's worth of work in my life because of my looks
>>
>>27102481
>all those likes

And i thought things might be getting better, and that people would see ted for the bullshit its become

Of course not, all the same feminist legislation is still there, the only difference is everyone pretends to not be a feminist ass kisser, while still doing mental gymnastics to support all the legislation they've already passed

The human species is gonna die on this rock
>>
File: 1554556654.jpg (145 KB, 600x882) Image search: [Google]
1554556654.jpg
145 KB, 600x882
>>27102635

I mean i don't understand what the hell shes bitching about.

>I'm going to say something I've never said on camera
>I'm insecure
>I'm insecure because i have to think about the way i look like everyday

What the fuck? so shes just like every other person in the world?
>>
Humblebrag, the video.
>>
>>27102733
women make me sick
>>
>Why would you want to be a model you could be anything
More money less thinking required
>>
>>27102733
>Humblebrag, the video.
Exactly. You'd think that having been a model for 10 years would've given her sufficient attention to last a lifetime but apparently not.
>>
File: 1446941604930.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1446941604930.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
>>27102481
>racist society
>>
ITT: Post nice/interesting Ted Talks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85bqT904VWA
>>
>>27102865
its called histrionic personality disorder, and even my openly cuck communist psychology teacher proudly admitted women get it four times as often as men
>>
>TEDx
cancer
stick to proper talks
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.