[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you got approved for SSI Never working again to be honest,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1447212250256.jpg (93 KB, 696x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447212250256.jpg
93 KB, 696x1080
>tfw you got approved for SSI
Never working again to be honest, senpai.
>>
Welcome to the NEETocracy, dude.
>>
>>27101800
How long did it take you? I've been going back and forth with SSDI for over a year now. They are setting up a doctors visit in the upcoming month which should help my eligibility.
>>
>>27101847
Not OP but it took me 2 years, got rejected 1st time and had attorneys.
>>
>>27101847
Took me about 7 months, not too bad.
>>
>Being stupid enough to take SSI'S
>Being stupid enough to have a black tick against your name for taking SSI's that will follow you everywhere, stop you from doing government type jobs, and in lots of countries being able to own things like firearms.

Lots of stupid people on this board, famalamas. Enjoy your poison.
>>
>>27101911
It's ok I've already been diagnosed with a few different mental disorders so I'm sure I'm already on a list.
>>
>>27101911
>giving a shit about muh wepins and working for the cucklitary in the first pkace

fucking normalfaggets get off my board
>>
>>27101800
>counting on welfare as a long term option

Not going to last once the Republicans control Congress and the White House
>>
>>27102068
>Not going to last once the Republicans control Congress and the White House
So never?
>>
File: Islamic lunarian praising Allah.png (424 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
Islamic lunarian praising Allah.png
424 KB, 500x706
>>27101911
If you work, you directly support the ZOG.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.