[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. What EXACTLY is so bad about women showing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1457739197248.jpg (71 KB, 460x612) Image search: [Google]
1457739197248.jpg
71 KB, 460x612
I don't get it. What EXACTLY is so bad about women showing their body a bit?
>>
I don't get it, what's so bad about treating a women like a whore when she dresses like one?
>>
nothing i love watching teenager butts
>>
original image contribution bloxs desu baka senpai
>>
I don't know, what is so dangerous about waving a piece of meat before a chained up hungry dog?
>>
>>27101743
Where's proof?

>>27101763
Are men dangerous dogs? Should they be put down?
>>
>>27101797
There are no bad dogs, just bad owners.

That means women.
>>
What I dislike about these threads is that there isn't any thought put into it. There's no argument made; the burden is put on the opposition instead. Saying "what is wrong with this" is just putting a question mark to something and expecting other people to pick up the slack in explaining why it's a question mark to them. Now, if you're playing devil's advocate, fine, that opens up debate at least, but likewise you set up a precedent that colors further discourse in an agitated tone, which can itself serve as an obstacle.
>>
File: 1454873743488.jpg (80 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1454873743488.jpg
80 KB, 422x437
>there are 16-18 year old dudes who got to actually bend them over and fuck them
>>
>>27101896

Also, this clearly isn't about 'showing their body a bit', as some kind of feminist sentiment about fashion. The image you posted in the OP betrays that intent. That's pure, undignified exhibitionism and there's no arguing against that.
>>
>>27101604
There's a difference between a bit and what these cunts are doing these days.

Showing a bit of cleavage is fine but walking around with pants that are so tight that people can see the outline of your cunt and your underwear is just ridiculous and screams "attentionwhore"
>>
>>27101604
Nothing, post more
>>
File: wen de boody.jpg (13 KB, 278x182) Image search: [Google]
wen de boody.jpg
13 KB, 278x182
>>27101604
Stop fucking posting this, every time I see this posted I get the uncontrollable urge to wank

I actually need to do things today damnit
>>
>>27101604
>girls are pretty so it's good we all get to see them!
Yeah, until you want a meaningful lifelong relationship with one and it turns out they're all spoiled and immature.
>>
>>27103139
>wanting a meaningful lifelong relationship

Better turn gay
>>
>>27101604
It's not that they can't per se, it's just that they dont own up to the fact that IT IS revealing. Guys like checking out girls, but they will complain about thirsty guys hitting on her
>>
>>27101604
Nothing.

What's bad is that I get shamed for looking at what they're displaying while if Chad's doing it he's getting his dick sucked a few minutes later.
>>
I don't get it, what's so bad about raping a whore when she's clearly asking for it?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.