[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The weekend is here robots, what have you done to improve yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ThankYouJackieChan.jpg (28 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
ThankYouJackieChan.jpg
28 KB, 465x437
The weekend is here robots, what have you done to improve yourself the last 5 days before this one?
>>
>>27101575
went to uni, gym, running, spoke to a few irl autists in my class
>>
>>27101575
I went to class, cleaned my apartment, and I actually joined in a group assignment instead of just leaving.
>>
>>27101575
I nofapped for 3 days, voice deepened a bit and then relapsed, also managed to maintain a 3 minute conversation with my local library's 8/10 librarian who I would see almost every day next week and made her laugh and didn't stutter, she's also single but idk wishful thinking on my part, because im a 6'0 skelly and 11 years younger than her
>>
File: 1457400630992.jpg (48 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1457400630992.jpg
48 KB, 640x478
>>27101575
postponed the inevitable slide into the abyss.
>>
>>27101575
Went gym three times. Skipped gym once.
Started reading some articles to prepare for a test. Stopped reading very quickly. Promised to try again tomorrow.
Smiled back at a girl who smiled at me.

I just want to congratulate everyone in this thread. Every small step towards bettering yourself, no matter how small, is still a step towards bettering yourself. It's important to recognize your efforts and to feel rewarded for them. Keep up the good works anons :).
>>
File: 1456823921023.jpg (12 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1456823921023.jpg
12 KB, 380x380
>>27101575
>tfw you learn that Jackie Chan is a turbo chad in China
>>
Congrats to everyone, I hope you keep doing something every day no matter how small
>>
>>27101575
>applied to a few public positions (road work, irritation maintenance, etc.)
>job fair at the water utilities company in three hours
I'm gonna make it, friends.
>>
The bleak and grey future becomes clearer everyday
Hoping to find that silver lining
But the contrast just seems so dark right now.
>>
>>27101575
asked a grill to prom (yes)
did 50 pushups in 2 minutes (training for USMA)
practiced guitar
made plans with fellow robots
>>
>>27104522
stop desu senpai
youre gonna be fine
>>
>>27104618
Fine
Just surviving
Not really happy.
Not "good"
Or doing well

Just okay
Just okay
>>
>>27101575
I tried exercising and just ended up underweight

Again

Despite eating fuckloads of meat, and having eaten almost nothing but vegetables for months beforehand to make sure my digestive system is in good health

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
Read a book, practiced guitar, applied for a job and went to the gym.
>>
>>27104679
you do it to yourself, you do
and thats what really hurts
is you do it to yourself, just you
you and no one else
>>
File: image.png (748 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
748 KB, 640x1136
>>27104732
Nice week, anon. What book are you reading?
>>
>>27104751
And you always point fingers looking for something to blame.
Assuming anything broken can be fixed.

I do it
But everyone seems to agree with me. Even those not too fond of bolivian impressionist image forums.

Its our lot in life to be swept up by the vicious cycles that carve the futures and swallow our dreams.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.