[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you people do it?? How can you be happy living as a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How do you people do it??
How can you be happy living as a fucking NEET?
I'm not talking about pretend NEETS who claim to be conducting orchestras and studying philosophy - That's not NEETdom at all.
I mean actual Not in Employment Education or Training.

I can barely stand one day living like you people. Last night I stayed up late fapping to anime and this morning I had ice cream before breakfast. I'm starting to feel like shit already. I want to go back to my 3 jobs and study, all of which I love.
>>
go back to them then.
>>
If you enjoy being a slave then go right ahead.
>>
>>27101521
I do what a love and get paid for it.
Not everyone works in McDonalds, y'know?
If you put in an effort you get into a decent career and not stuck in a jobby job
>>
>>27101499
I will senpai, but first I need answers.
>>
>>27101488
it doesn't matter how comfy you are, or how happy you have deluded yourself into thinking you are..

5, 10, fucking 20 years can pass by and suddenly you realize that you can't recall a single valuable memory from all those years. just one big grey blob of nothing
>>
>>27101488
Normal people would find pleasure in
>stayed up late fapping to anime
>this morning I had ice cream before breakfast

Your pleasure receptors are broken and you have been brainwashed into thinking you need to work to have self worth.
>>
>>27101488
feels good, mansemaiachi
>>
>>27101488
talk to other neets using VoIP's
make friends and play vidya with them all day, watch movies together, etc. it's comfy.
maybe you're just a normie. normies hate living like a neet.
>>
>>27101488
why are you on /r9k/ if you so obviously don't belong here?
>>
>>27101488
Mental illness, delusion, and lack of self awareness
>>
How do people actually get up at 6:30 every morning, get ready in under an hour, sit in traffic jams or crowded trains, do shit all day, then come home at 6 and feel too tired and have no time to do anything, then go to bed early and repeat until dead?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.