[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3D girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 89989899.png (448 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
89989899.png
448 KB, 1280x722
I want a girl that
>doesn't sleep around with random guys
>dresses conservatively
>is feminine
>is cute
>isn't a normalfag

Do girls like that exist in the real world or should I just focus on my 2D waifu?
>>
File: 1443372304779.png (128 KB, 390x378) Image search: [Google]
1443372304779.png
128 KB, 390x378
>>27101477
How do I avoid having false expectations of girls?
>>
Yes

Just go to church and talk to women there
>>
>>27101542

Talk to girls
>>
>>27101542
Meet some girls who share your hobbies. Just talk for a while. Get to know them as people.
>>
Every girl being a slut is a meme made up from jelly virgin robots to justify why they are so unapprochable.
Only like 80% are materialistic sluts without consciensce, so just keep looking.
>>
File: 1448187686558.png (135 KB, 453x417) Image search: [Google]
1448187686558.png
135 KB, 453x417
>>27101628
>Just go to church
As far as Catholic Churches go, there's literally two kinds of women: no more, no less.
1. The ultra-pure, ultra-conservative who want to become nuns.
2. Turbosluts. Many orders of magnitude sluttier than secular sluts.

As for protestants, 9/10 protestant churches preach a watered down, liberalized version of Christianity so in terms of morals they're exactly the same as secular women. The other 1/10 are amish or some other full retard sect.

Maybe Orthodox women are better, but that's because Eastern Europe is sexually more conservative in general. An Orthodox woman moving to the West will become about as slutty as a Catholic girl, if only because she will stand out a lot. Because she was raised to be feminine, servile and not question the authority of men, she's automatically worth more in the West, where these traits are rare, than in the East, where these traits are the baseline. Do you think any woman can say "no" when she constantly gets cocks shoved in her face?

If you really want a decent woman, move to Russia and learn to master a good backhand. Yes, we live in a world where the only options are "live in a shithole" or "get cucked".
>>
>>27102042

80% is a high enough number to justify the fact that it isn't a meme.
>>
>>27101477
Girls like that don't exist anymore in the Western world, not any more. The world is changing. I think girls like that still exist in rural South America maybe since Catholic countries and stuff.
>>
>>27101477
They exist. But why should they settle for you?
>>
>>27102289
As a catholic christian I can deny this statement
>>
>>27102346
much wisdom in this post fampai, this
>>
>>27102339
>in rural South America maybe since Catholic countries and stuff
Have you ever seen Brazil during Carnaval? Or Argentina during a soccer competition? Or Mexico under pretty much any given circumstance? Like I said before, Catholics are turbosluts and the Catholic Church too weak to enforce its morals.
>>
>>27101477
nah, man, they def don't exist. focus on 2d
>>
>>27101477
>doesn't sleep around with random guys
yeah, good luck with that
>>
>>27102365
>generalizing
plus, carnivals and sports are really arbitrary when trying to point out specific kind of people
>>
>>27101542
Have no expectations.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.