[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw successful online business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Mar11 Earnings.png (108 KB, 585x334) Image search: [Google]
Mar11 Earnings.png
108 KB, 585x334
Remember me? I'd post every few months or so to talk about my online business, and how I planned to travel to SE Asia and live there once it became stable income.

Well take a look - over 90% of that is pure profit. Pulling that income in Thailand I'd live like a god damn king.

Stay salty you cynical fucks. 95% of you told me I was wasting my time and wouldn't be successful. Who's laughing now?
>>
I'm jelly to be quite honest, what do you do?
>>
Pretty cool what is your online business I wish I had my own :(
>>
Do you have any open positions, you might remember me from your thread a few months back?
>>
>>27101305
U just got 3k dollars its not that hard
>>
If you made it, you got lucky. Nothing with hard work. You didn't even get a choice in it. Anyone who makes it was determined to make it. That's how it is.
>>
>>27101345
Without getting into too much detail, I run a service that is automated by using ZennoPoster.
>>
>>27101305
teach me senpai
original
>>
>>27101408
In 11 days? By most peoples standards that's bretty good, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>27101305

I don't care about your neet dollars, this isn't your personal blog.
>>
Are you the Twitter guy?
I think I remember.
>>
>>27101305
Anyone can put some numbers into a spreadsheet. That isn't proof of jack shit.
>>
I was thinking your dates are all fucked up and future dated.

Then I realised obviously you're American.
>>
>>27101737
This is a PayPal earnings screenshot. Pretty obvious to anyone who's ran an online business. Not so obvious for basement-dwelling shitposters.
>>
>>27101775
It could be that, or it could be something you faked in excel with 5 minutes of effort.
>>
>>27101305

How'd you do it OP?

And good on you.
>>
>>27101775

You can modify those easily or fabricate entirely. Either through editsource or PS.

Post something material you purchased, that's worth something, with a timestamp.
>>
Please tell me how you did it please tell me.
>>
>>27101305

surely no one would have a reason to lie on the internet?

or, why would someone post to try to boast on a fucking anonymous message board?

loser
>>
How do I join your pyramid scheme?
>>
>>27101305
Congrats. Ever since I started working towards bettering myself, I stopped getting salty at other people's success. In fact, it even makes me happy now. Don't let pessimist bring you down.
>>
File: R5ly09A.jpg (93 KB, 986x860) Image search: [Google]
R5ly09A.jpg
93 KB, 986x860
>>27101808

dis.

I reckon OP is full of shit
>>
>>27101755
>Not posting from the future
Any other 13/03 posters here?
>>
OP whatever you do, so not answer any questions to help your fellow bots, again, DO NOT. i fucking hate those naysayers who say " its not going to work out" then when shit starts grtting off they act like they wereon your side the whole time. i know youve already out some advice, but stop right there. any anon that asks for advice, just laugh at him and tell him to either keep wagecucking or just live off neetbux

also op link us to the desustorage threads abiut when you said you were going to start this business. ALWAYS RUB THE SALT IN OP
>>
I got my book published about a year ago. So far I've made a bit over 5k from it.
It's a nice little bonus income but I will probably be stuck in a dead end factory job for the rest of my life anyway.
>>
File: Totally real guys, promise.png (11 KB, 270x343) Image search: [Google]
Totally real guys, promise.png
11 KB, 270x343
>>27101305
Hey look, I too have an online business, and it's way more successful than OP's.
>>
This is he guy who was talking about moving to se Asia. If I remember correctly he was inviting other anons to go with him. People shouldn't be so harsh.

He has a portfolio of Twitter accounts that posts only the most popular tagged shit. Botting Twitter. When his accounts get big enough gets like Twitter sponsored or whatever it is and lets the money trickle in.

A while a go he had made very little afaik
>>
>>27101953
Write another book.
>>
>>27102137
I am. I just don't expect to become a millionaire with this stuff so I do my wagecuck job like a good boy and write when I feel like it.
Publisher already terminated my contract because I can't keep up with deadlines.
>>
>>27102203
is your book still up for sale? where can i buy it? website?
>>
>>27101305
>trying to greentext in title
shit-for-brains detected
>>
>>27101719
I've done that before selling iPads tbqh.

And I quit that job to live on the dole. Fuck cash man, what good is it when you don't have time to spend it?
>>
File: 1456885509833.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1456885509833.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>27101305
>$3000
holy shit you're bragging so much considering how little that is...
>>
File: Bizness doge.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Bizness doge.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>27102528
I'd like to see how much money you NEETs have managed to save up over the years.
>>
Nicely done, OP.

But I do have a question. How will you judge the stability of this income? Worst case, you move there and the income gradually dries up; either you can't find suppliers, ad campaigns become more expensive, etc.

I'd suggest diversifying into another income source before moving, preferably something more investment-related so even if things go tits up, you can sill have a minimum income coming in.

Also, where are you thinking to go in Thailand?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.