[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't r9k do steroids? >you slowly kill yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Zyzz_Never_Forget.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz_Never_Forget.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
Why doesn't r9k do steroids?

>you slowly kill yourself like you always wanted
>gives you the courage to stop being a pussy
>makes you strong enough to hurt normies
>will probably drown in pussy like zyzz if you lift
>literally going with a bang, the bang being your heart
>>
>>27101074
If you are a robot because you are legitimately low test, steroids will just turn you into a normie. Of course the hurdle to be classified as legit is quite high, so normie doctors don't want to give you the prescription to become super-normie (i.e. Chad Thundercock).
>>
>>27101074
Been thinking about it. Just need some money to start going to gym and find the right guys.

Steroids are my last hope.
>>
FIVE FOOT SIX
I
V
E

F
O
O
T

S
I
X
>>
File: 1435808170313.jpg (40 KB, 529x404) Image search: [Google]
1435808170313.jpg
40 KB, 529x404
i should probably do them but im too young

>18
>been lifting 3-4 years total, only maybe 1.5-2 years consistently
>never took anything, supplements, whey, creatine, nothing but food
>just look larger and wider around the top, don't look "good"

i'm almost afraid to cut because i know people lose muscle without steroids
>>
>>27101074
I don't need to add roid rage to the rage issues I already have.
>>
>>27101760
nah bruh, ure old enough. you probably wont grow anymore anyway
>>
I like having a feminine cock tyvm
>>
I have no idea how you get 'em. By all measurements my natty potential is on the low end of average. I'd already be on gear if I knew some kind of connection.
>>
>>27101782
what rage issues do you have
>>
>>27101074
>>literally going with a bang
AT
A
FUCKING
SAUNA
>>
>>27101961
man, it's

HOT
O
T

in here!
>>
Because they are illegal and thus literally impossible to get unless you have connections which is something robots like me lack.
>>
>>27101782
roid rage doesn't exist. if anything a test cycle will make you calmer and happier

t. someone who has done steroids
>>
>>27101074

Steroids aren't going to make my face look any better.
>>
>>27101074
Wow he went from a skinny chad to a roid chad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.