[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to try the Heroes of the Storm multiplayer game, I picked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sad.jpg (5 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
5 KB, 299x169
I wanted to try the Heroes of the Storm multiplayer game, I picked a healer and some guy said I am noob and I suck.
>>
>>27101067
Welcome to life, buddy. Only one thing to do and that's git gud
>>
well you probably did suck
malf isn't too bad and pretty easy to play so maybe check him out
>>
Fuckin' noob real healers don't suck they do anal
>>
How about you sick THIS *unzips dick*
>>
>>27101067
that's horrible and terribly common

this is why I play singleplayer games
>>
File: 1457142039818 - Copy.jpg (168 KB, 850x1178) Image search: [Google]
1457142039818 - Copy.jpg
168 KB, 850x1178
>>27101204
y-yes sir, ill do my best!
>>
pick someone easy as hell to play, like raynor. i need to choose a healer to get good at. karazim is much more fun to play than morales...i have brightwing and malf. malf isnt as fun as brightwing but he does have that mana restoration ability...
>>
>>27101067
You're a noob to anime and your taste sucks because Toradora.
>>
>>27103765

Ya play Raynor. I waste noobs with him. It's basically controlling one beefed up marine all game.
>>
>>27103819
he does a surprising amount of siege damage too. i want to get a hero with minions and just hang around raynor for the Inspire
>>
>>27103833

Yeah he's good he wastes everything
>>
>>27103962
if he has a drawback, it's that he is too easy to the point of being boring. Who are your favorite heroes?

I have fun playing Hammer, Kael, Li Ming, Lunara, Nova, Kharazim, Kerrigan, Chen Zagara

Not saying they're good, just fun
>>
>>27104052

I only play Raynor every game
>>
>>27104083
Every pick the Executioner trait? and roll with a hero that inflicts a lot of slows. i'm thinking a xul/raynor teamup
>>
>>27104120

I go the same build every game
>>
>>27101067
>some guy said I am noob and I suck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.