[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2312.jpg (75 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.jpg
75 KB, 640x1136
Anyone else trying to no longer be fat fucks here?
>>
>>27101054
Yea bro i moved out and realized i can eat whatever i want. I kept that up for a year and gain a whole bunch of weight and lost my skinny physique. What I found helps me the most is not to buy junk food to begin with. When i buy junk food i have no self control and can just down an entire bag of family sized doritos in 30 minutes. If you buy food that takes time to make, you probably wont impulse eat. I weight 205 a few weeks ago and now im down to 185 and im still losing pounds. Shits good man
>>
Me, and it's fucking hard.

I go to the gym four times a week, lift and play sports. The only way I lose weight is if I eat less than 1000 calories a day and work out. I track my food, weigh things out, try and eat clean but it's just a weird thing my body does.

I'm thinner than I was when I started but my weight remains the same. I've been doing this consistently for years now.
>>
>>27101112
>it's weird that i cant eat over my tdee

Dumb fat fuck, you are probably like 5ft5.
>>
>>27101112
>eat less than 1000 calories a day
How tiny are you?
To lose 1lb a week for me I can eat 2000 Calories a day.
>>
>>27101169

That's the annoying part, I'm like 5ft8.

I know it sounds like bullshit, people have said I'm not counting cals right, I'm overeating, over estimating my exercise etc but I'm really not. I also look far smaller than my weight.
>>
I'm 5,8 and started at 211lbs 2 months ago I'm now 194lbs haven't exercised at all really just eating less calories it's good because I also have diabetes and the way I was going probably would have lost my feet or eyesight in the future but now my sugar levels are great.
>>
>>27101112
Since youre lifting youre probably just gaining muscle weight while losing fat. If you look at a picture of yourself when you first started im sure you will notice a big difference
>>
>>27101262

Massive difference and I've been lucky with genetics but it's ridiculously depressing when the scale doesn't move.
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 640x1136
set goal to 1850 calories. average a little higher than that.
>>
Yeah, it's actually pretty easy. I eat the same shit I used to just now I skip lunch.

Lost 6kgs in 2 months and still eat burgers and pizzas and shit
>>
>>27101231
>That's the annoying part, I'm like 5ft8.

lmao, no you aren't. For you to put on weight at only 1000 calories you'd be like 5ft4-ft5.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.