[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to suppress your appetite/cravings besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: stefan 10.jpg (34 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
stefan 10.jpg
34 KB, 590x421
What is the best way to suppress your appetite/cravings besides cigarettes?
>>
Have no money. Work all the time.
>>
coffee hekpsdjlkj;lkjoinhojb
>>
>>27100614
How do I get an MC Ride body ?
>>
>>27100629
Good idea
>>27100634
Didn't know that, does it actually noticeably work?
>>
>>27100656
>27100656
yes it helps a lot, takes my hunger away during the morning
>>
>>27100668
Huh, well thank you I will make sure to drink coffee from now on.
>>
Crippling depression
Mania
Crystal meth or cocaine
Most any stimulant
Getting a stomach ulcer
>>
>>27100649

Lift without taking muscle mass.
>>
ironically enough, smoking weed destroyed my appetite
expensive habit though
>>
the trick is not to buy junk food and only buy food that requires effort to make so youll eat a meal and then be too lazy to make anything when you get the cravings
>>
>>27100675
too much coffee will definitely fuck up your sleeping habits unless you're only really doing it for the first 4-5 hours or so after you wake up but, straight black coffee is great at supressing hunger and you'll probably start craving it
>>
Chewing gum, or keeping your stomach full with water.

I drink water all the time so there's no space for anything else
>>
ephedrine caffeine and aspirin stack
You will legit forget to eat
if you google it theres a lot of information on how to do it properly and safely
>>
>>27100614
replacing them with new appetites and cravings.
>>
>>27100614
fat hate threads
>>
File: 34254617321.jpg (22 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
34254617321.jpg
22 KB, 599x337
>>27100881
l-like c-cock?
>>
>>27100614

Cup of tea works for me. I can go the entire day without eating.
I don't drink coffee but I guess that would work too.
>>
>>27100614
Drink water. Keep yourself busy. Seriously, boredom is a one way ticket to snacking.
>>
>>27100940
I can't even imagine what goes through somebody's mind when they just eat out of boredom.
>>
>>27100940

this is the correct answer.

i do intermitten fasting and dont eat until 1:30.

at work its so easy to do i just drink water and eat at lunch.

weekends is fucking tough though if im just hanging around the house.
>>
Green tea helps me reduce my hunger. I take one before every meal and breakfast.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.