[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm thinking of making a tulpa and I can't decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 513x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 513x586
So I'm thinking of making a tulpa and I can't decide which character I'm going to base it on (well not completely aside from their appearance and personality traits), so which one should I base her on?
-Yui from K-ON
-Lum from Urusei Yatsura
-Sailor Mercury
>>
Make up your own from scratch so that it isn't limited by its source material. If you work from scratch your fictional character will have more depth to you.
>>
Imposing a character or person on your tulpa is very bad.
>>
>>27100623
>>27100631
I'll probably give her a mix of all three characters as far as, like I said, both physical features and personality (don't know if I should make her smart or airheaded, but the latter is hella easier) and no she won't be anything like electric alien princess/sailor scout/guitar player or anything like that
>>
>>27100846
these things are not static. You can't just keep them one way. They need room to develop like real people. You will not be in control of the development process beyond basic guidelines
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1169x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1169x1600
>>27100597
L U M
U
M

THIS IS MY KIND OF THREAD
>>
File: 1454378320743.gif (790 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1454378320743.gif
790 KB, 500x276
>I'm thinking of making a tulpa

protip; you won't. you're begging others for help at the first hurdle. besides the fact that tulpas are not real, you don't have the dedication or conviction to make one.
>>
>>27100597
Yui
Or else I hate you.
>>
i did sponge bob and haven't had any complaints so far
>>
>>27100597
Basing your Tulpa on a character, especially their personality, is discouraged.
You can take certain elements and inspiration, but don't try and make your animu waifu into your Tulpa.
>>
Is this shit actually real or is everyone literally talking out their asses?
>>
>>27103037
>he hasn't achieved the perfect relationship by fragmenting his personality
>>
>>27103037
Look it up
It's an induced hallucination of the subconscious.
No one actually believes their Tulpa is real.
>>
>>27103058
Not OP or the guy that you replied to, but do you have a Tulpa?
I'm starting on mine this coming Monday.
I've read some guides and I'm pretty excited to meet her.
>>
>>27103136
well yeah i knew it was an induced hallucination but was wondering if people had actually gotten these things to the point of resembling actual existing entities

>>27103058
you have one yourself? i'd be curious but don't reckon i have the commitment
>>
>>27103308
>actual entities
Yes, you can feel, touch, see, and completely interact with your Tulpa.
It can't interact with the world around you, because it's all in your mind, but you can hug it, tackle, high five, etc.
First time I heard of Tulpas was when some bronies were talking about their pone Tulpas that they would fuck, and I've heard other cases of people having sex with their Tulpas.
>>
>>27103397
That's pretty fucked up. It's like willingly making yourself insane. Anyone got good horror stories of tulpas going rogue?
>>
>>27103397
jesus christ that's much more than i thought they were

would be fun to do if i had the time to dedicate to it, obviously not with a pony or anything like that
>>
>>27103448
There's a spooky Tulpa creepypasta on YouTube.
There are also plenty of other horror stories.
The way I understand it is, you're willingly giving yourself a psychosis, but it's a projection of your subconscious.
Your Tulpa will have memories of stuff you've long forgotten, good and bad, and they may use it to manipulate you or make you better.

>>27103904
I'm actually working on my Tulpa atm.
It's gonna be human female, but not for sex purposes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.