[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1438040173969.jpg (457 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1438040173969.jpg
457 KB, 560x560
Ask a Muslim that's high as fuck anything
>>
>>27100420
I doubt you're an actual Muslim. Drugs are haram brother, leave the drugs behind.
>>
>>27100555
Shit you're right man. I need to stop right away. This took way too much effort to type.

Holy shit edibles are intense
>>
>>27100420

>disconnecting from the infinite love and mercy of Allah.

Or are you trying to overcome your religiosity?

Why you high? What drug/s?
>>
>>27100420
have you experienced a lot of racism?

you are in the US right? which state
>>
>>27100555
>Drugs are haram
they seem to like selling heroin though. is it somehow ok if they're trading it for bombs?
>>
>>27100653
Just because a Muslim does something doesn't make it part of Islam. If a Muslim eats pork is it somehow a Muslim thing to do like selling heroin?
>>
Fucking lazy sandhippie get in here and answer your damn questions!
>>
>>27100646
I'm in Canada. Personally, I have not experienced much racism, and the only racism I experienced came from other blacks or pakis in a ghetto school.
>>27100635
I am not.

I am high because there isn't much else to do on a Friday night.

I am on a delicious drug called edibles

>>27100695
I am veyr sorry, I have answered all questiosn.
It's very hard to not laugh.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (15 KB, 377x250) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
15 KB, 377x250
>>27100695
>sandhippie
>>
>>27100671
if all of isis ate pork then yeah
>>
>>27100758
op HERE
fucking lold man I just heard someone yell at the top of their lungs now I'm scared.
>>
>>27100774
I bet you rub your boipussy on the daily too you 7/11 infidel.
>>
>>27100800
it's 9/11 you stupid fuck, where the fuck is your respect for the soldiers?
>>
>>27100800
You're horrible why would you say such intolerable, hateful things? It makes no sense, you don't need to be hospital.

On the flip side coke and dasani water is a godtier combo when high tqbh
>>
how do you deal with not being allowed to fap
>>
>>27101099
I am fapping right now
>>
Where are you originally from?

Shia or Sunni?

How religious are you and how religious are your parents?

Do you often do haram things and do you feel guilt or regret afterwards?
>>
>>27101125
You can hardly call yourself a muslim at this point
>>
>>27100653
It's because it's an easy way to save up money to fight the occupiers.
>>
>>27101283
I am originally from the great land of Somalia

Sunni

Not very religious I guess and my parents are very religious

I am aware that I do haram things and I used to feel regret and guilt for them. Not as much anymore honestly.

>>27101314
You're probably right man.
>>
Why don't you accept Jesus?
>>
>>27101355
because drugs are my loard and saviour
>>
the mujahideen are fighting americans and the western backed government in somalia RIGHT NOW while you sit here and try your best to look like an apostate

getting high is despicable, it serves no purpose but temporary illusion and damages your mind
its a sad act really

i implore you to abandon your ways or atleast feel guilty for pursuing them
otherwise you yourself will stop calling yourself muslim

i dont know who i am dealing with here, but despite all of these things you shouldnt lose faith; the promise of paradise and eternity is just too great to miss out
>>
>>27101434
I don't even know how I got to this point. It's kind of sad really. I remember I used to be straight edge and take Islam very seriously. Hell I felt horrible when I ate a candy that I didn't know my babysitter got from trick or treating. Now I do drugs, drink alcohol when I'm home, and barely pray five times a day.

I wonder what happened.
>>
>>27101460
probably some event that impacted you negatively? you're browsing r9k after all

alcohol and drugs wont bring you happiness...
>>
>>27100420
from a 1/10 scale how much do you want to drink a beer right now ?
>>
>>27101519
I don't know man, maybe. I've been through some stuff like a couple car crashes and my father dying but nothing that would get me depressed (wasn't close to my father, car crashes weren't that bad)

>>27101562
I hate beer, it's only ok when it's freezing cold
plus I'd rather drink water when I've got cotten mouth
>>
>>27101592

>father died
inna lillahi wa inna aleyhi rajiun...

i really cant give you any adequate advice because i do not know your circumstances...

i used to read up on the news a lot and learn the theology by myself which made me more muslim

aince you sound really fucking bored, how about checking up on the news more? read some books or shit like that?

alternatively, you could watch that omar serial on youtube, its subtitled in english.

i really liked the sealed nectar by saifur rahman mubarakpuri when it came to prophetic biographies. its quite interesting and i remember listening to some anime ost at the most tense parts lol.
>>
>>27101355
Not op but Jesus is actually one of our prophets. Just not thr son of god like christians believe
>>
Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline, or your dads rented BMW?

> 420 checked
>>
What are some words I can say to make it haram for muslims to kill me??
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.