[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im about to smoke medical marijuana for the first time. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mmfood-detail1.jpg (106 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
mmfood-detail1.jpg
106 KB, 570x428
Im about to smoke medical marijuana for the first time. What am I in for robots?
>>
pretty much the same thing as most other weed
>>
>>27100391
have you ever smoked weed before lad?
>>
File: 1453683867205.jpg (27 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1453683867205.jpg
27 KB, 300x222
DARKER THAN THE EAST RIVER

You're going to feel very fuzzy and happy. Ideally, anyway. Make sure to take it slowly, don't smoke too much at once or you'll have a panic attack.

Hope it goes well. Weed is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>27100396
>>27100461
>>27100484
i've never smoked anything any tips on not coughing up a lung?
>>
>>27100391
holy shit im listening to MM FOOD right now

who /mfdoom/ here?
>>
>>27100527
>>27100527
Take small draws at first. When you feel it start to tickle then exhale. Eventually you will recognize when you need to exhale
>>
man i wish i had waited to smoke

i was smoking it daily by 16 or so
>>
make sure you are actually breathing the smoke in. best way to do this is suck on the pipe, hard but not TOO hard and then take a breathe of oxygen afterwards to force it all down. you're going to cough, but that's ok. i've been toking for years and i still cough a fair bit. do what i said 5 or 6 times and das it mane.
>>
>>27100391
Thirsty, brew some tea.
If first time don't drive pls
>>
>>27101852
>>27100527
nah fuck that baby hit shit
take a big giant inhale and keep it in for as long as you can
fight through that pain to maximize your high
>>
>>27101664
Here. I need to stop repeating his first album and do the others more.
I discovered him with a torrent of all his instrumental work, which helped me get into hip hop in general actually.

Also it took me smoking at least a few times before it started effecting me "normally". First few times I got a bit faint/dizzy and just had to lie down. After that it's been all good and I been smoking every other day at least for a month or more.
But yes you don't need to do big hits or anything gradually increase and find your limit.
>>
>>27100391
You're gonna be smoking that good potent stuff. If you've never smoked before be ready to cough half a fucking lung out. Have a glass of water ready cuz you're gonna cough like a mofo. Once you're over the coughing just relax and put on some good music or watch tv, something that calms you out. Don't fucking drive or anything like that. Some people say you don't get high the first time you smoke but I say that's BS. I got high AF the first time I smoked and it was fucking great. Like I said, just have water on standby and relax. You'll fucking enjoy it.
>>
File: 1457485031479.jpg (6 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
1457485031479.jpg
6 KB, 250x215
Honestly dont expect much and don't overdo it. There's a risk you'll just get dizzy and tired or not notice anything.
First time doing weed is strange and not everyone reacts the same
>>
from my experience the first time smoking is completely random for everyone

you could feel like shit, feel good or feel nothing at all

just try it also you will cough bretty hard the first time
>>
>>27101908
>make sure you are actually breathing the smoke in. best way to do this is suck on the pipe, hard but not TOO hard and then take a breathe of oxygen afterwards to force it all down.

do this op

just take very little and push it down with oxygen
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.