[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread. Relative normie here, post whatever's on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: rare_pepe.jpg (96 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe.jpg
96 KB, 1006x768
Advice thread.

Relative normie here, post whatever's on your mind and I'll try to help a brother out. No judgement in this thread, just attempts at providing advice. Come pour your heart out.
>>
There is an entire board for giving shitty advice to losers

Go there
>>
>>27100366
Yeah but some people don't really leave /r9k/, so I feel that they should have an advice thread here too.
>>
How the fuck do i stop blushing around everything, not just qt3.14. People talk to me and i go on fire, should i just end it mr normal
>>
I'm in love with a woman 10 years older than me and she doesn't love me back.
>>
>>27100406
Are you successful at talking to people? It sounds like you have social anxiety, though I'm not too sure how to treat that.

>>27100433
Unrequited love - the problem that transcends borders. There are plenty of ways to deal with this, though none of them work completely. My advice would be to cut contact and minimise the time you spend thinking about her, and that way you'll get over her faster.
>>
>>27100353
How do I get over my hatred for women? There's literally nothing of worth I see in them.
>>
How do you stand and not be in pain after six hours at work? I don't want to lose this job but that's what I have to do.
>>
>>27102204
Your feet adjust after awhile. Drink more milk so your bones can get calcium and they can toughen up to all the strain standing puts on them.
>>
A really fat girl just suggested I lay down the law on her pussy wot do
>>
File: 1457242026402.jpg (115 KB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457242026402.jpg
115 KB, 1520x1080
I feel like such a dweeb, everything I do to socialize fails . I say the dumbest things and humiliate myself. Then I get nervous and overshare. After that I beat myself up about it for weeks. I tried to help my roommate by looking up how to get rid of gnats and when I told him he treated me like I was an idiot. That was 4 days ago and im still calling myself names over everything I must have said wrong. I cant get comfortable and find a good way to be isolated either so im trying to socialize only to make myself worse. How do I end it?
>>
How to win over milfs? Pls anon help me Almighty senpai
>>
>>27102244
The roleplaying is going too far
>>
>>27102183
Not op but if you bother being friends with a few you'll find qualities you'll like it at least respect
>>
>>27102228
You refuse if you don't like her. Guys have the right to refuse sex too, you know.

>>27102244
You learn to talk to people. You do so by chatting about normal shit, like what movie you saw, or what music you're into. Don't go into weird detail and try to see what conversation they can hold and what they can't.

>>27102256
Like any other woman - with confidence. Confidence is the number 1 aphrodisiac.
>>
>>27102183
>>27102273
OP here, he's correct. You're just discarding an entire gender because you don't know any good women, I'm guessing? Well, becoming friends with one will get you attached (friend attached, that is) to them, so you won't hate them all cause your friends are them.
>>
File: 1401150267653.gif (1 MB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
1401150267653.gif
1 MB, 640x325
>>27102273
>but if you bother being friends with a few you'll find qualities you'll like it at least respect
Not really. I've been on this planet for 26 years and always, ALWAYS come to the same conclusion: when I compare women and their male peers in non-sexual terms (competence, morality, financial independence etc.) women always heavily underperform compared to their male peers. And in spite of that, they have the guts to be pickier about men.

There's not a single fiber in my being that doubts that, if the average woman was somehow put in a man's body, he would get beaten up by his peers every single day if not "merely" socially ostracized.
>>
>>27102329
But anon, you're just incorrect. There's a reasonable explanation to all of your points (namely wage gap and confirmation bias), so if you want to get over your hatred, you need to become friends with a few.
>>
>>27102329
>>27102353
What's more, I feel that in these sorts of situations you compare the average woman to the perfect man - however, you never compare YOURSELF to a specific woman. Like, sure, these specific men have great qualities, but how do you yourself hold up?
>>
>>27102204

How long have you been doing this job? Try some shoe inserts until you find a set that works well. Also maybe try pacing within a small area, or take short walks if possible, movement helps me
>>
How do I get over my crippling despair at the tragedy of the passage of time? This is legitimately starting to affect my ability to enjoy my escapist hobbies.
>>
>>27102183
You hate them because you think they are beyond your reach. Not all women are equal. Work to discern who is worthwhile and pursue them.
>>
>>27102418
You need to make your peace with the constants of the universe. Time passes, everyone dies, that's just always going to happen, so who really cares - just keep living your life man, it changes nothing. Make what you can out of what time you have.
>>
File: 1437265237365.png (109 KB, 358x292) Image search: [Google]
1437265237365.png
109 KB, 358x292
>>27102353
>wage gap and confirmation bias
I hope you're not serious. That shit has been debunked to hell and back. There is no wage cap that cannot be explained through reasonable factors, such as the fact that women tend to work part time more often, work less demanding jobs and tend to be away from the workplace during pregnancy and maternity leave (missing out on experience, promotion opportunities etc.).

And even if these factors disappeared overnight, do you honestly believe women are as willing to marry down as men are? If women suddenly started earning as much or more than men, it would be a disaster. Women would only be hamstringing themselves by making the pool of eligible men ever smaller.

That's one of my biggest beefs with women: they demand and demand from men but are never willing to give anything in exchange. This is why female suffrage doesn't work, and why Western civilization is on its way out while Islam is abou to dominate the globe. For all their faults, Muslims at least realize how worthless women are and know how to keep them in line.

Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>>27102439
But it's so sad, not even for me since I'll never gf or find happiness, but for all the normalfags. The only way to make peace seems to be either become religious or pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>27100353
I've been using reddit nonstop since I was 5. I can't help myself. I just see those memes... I can't hold it back. I live memes. I breathe memes. I buy memes. I drive a meme. My entire life is one big meme. I am a meme addict and I'm so glad I can finally admit that after all these years. Hear me world! I'm a meme addict and I can't stop using my favorite subreddits to keep me up to date on what's going on in the world. I love that hit of adrenaline I get when someone uploads some new memes and I upvote those memes and post a funny comment relevant to those memes. I only come here to this self-pity circlejerk to get the newest memes which I upload onto the variety of subreddits, as well as multiple other forums, for likes or as us redditors call them - upvotes - ... ugh, just hearing that name makes me want to go back. I can't handle this addiction any more. The crack addicts have no idea what this feels like, it's like crack except I have access to it 24/7 at the tips of my fingers. I quit my job, I broke up with my girlfriend, all because they couldn't handle the memes. My father raped me when I was a child. I was only 12 but he made me feel like I was 8, I still remember the confusion and anxiety I felt as he press himself up against me and whispered dirty words into my ears, his large hands wrapped around my waist, pulling my towards him. No, I don't want to remember this any more. I just want memes from my favorite subreddit meme chan. My favorite meme is pepe the frog. I've read his knowyourmeme page multiple times. Many "newf*gs" (as the channers call them [I don't support the language they use]) believe the meme came from tumblr but originally it came from the video games subchan where someone posted a cropped comic photo as a reaction image to someone's silly comment. Ever since then people have been making hilarious edits of the funny frog and sharing them as the most epic meme of all time. I've made several of them. Any advice thanks.
>>
>>27102456
But it hasn't been debunked at all. Sure, there are some articles that say it's not true, but there are plenty more that say it is, and you can't just discredit the theory without even providing sources or anything.

But women can marry down. There are plenty of male choosers, and women beggars, so your points don't really hold up. And if all women starting earning more than men, it won't have much of an effect, since women won't think men are less desirable or something.

That's just not true, plenty of women give and don't demand. You're thinking of a specific stereotype of women and a specific stereotype of men to fit your beliefs. It sounds as if you just want to rant and validate your beliefs rather than change them, and if that's what you want to do, go for it, but I can't help you with that.

>>27102479
You don't have to pretend that it doesn't exist, but why should it affect anything? Why should it matter? You're doing things for either immediate fulfilment or for a later one, so why should time affect anything?

>>27102527
Well memed, good sir.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.