[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you think you're going to regret being a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21
File: hanging_death.jpg (507 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
hanging_death.jpg
507 KB, 1000x667
Don't you think you're going to regret being a NEET when you get to old age and are all alone no kids nothing to show for it? your parents are gone your siblings if you were lucky enough to have them have their own lives and no one cares about you.
>>
There's no alternative. There's no escape.
>>
>>27100281
Exactly. What's the alternative?

To start wagekucking? To work hard for society that humiliated and bullied you for things out of your control? That makes no sense to me.
>>
>>27100254
>work hard your entire life
>die
>lose it all
Sounds retarded.
>>
>>27100292
How do you support yourself if you have no income?
>>
>>27100254
why u look at neetdom as a bad thing
everything is a lie an illusion
i rather prepare for the world to come
>>
>>27100302
You do the bare minimum to survive. Or if you're up for it, you become a criminal. That's the only logical choice.
>>
>>27100319
i do bare minimum survival is easy
>>
File: rdcti.jpg (64 KB, 700x462) Image search: [Google]
rdcti.jpg
64 KB, 700x462
>>27100254
fuck no... being societally passed off as crotchety old man is the grand reward a making through your entire life as a robot.
>>
>>27100254
most people do not choose to be neet. Those wagecuck threads try and make it sound glamorous but its actually pretty shit. I am already 32 and the only progress I have had in years was finally buying a gun. Hopefully I will get the nerve to opt out of life soon. I long for the peace of death yet I also fear non existence.
>>
>>27100302
desperately hope that my NEET uncle hasn't sapped my grandma dry so i might get a decent inheritance
>>
>>27100300
We've already got it better then a lot of countries around the world at least we can enjoy life a lot even if we have to work why take it for granted even more?
>>
>>27100326
Great. Because by working hard and improving yourself. You are first and foremost helping the normie society. But because you are inferior(I'm assuming) the rewards for your hard work will be shit compared to Chads or even average people. So you're working hard for scraps. That's what you should NEVER do.
>>
>>27100334
>we
>we
>we
fuck you
>>
>>27100334
who are you to say otherwise i enjoy life as a NEET i have not consumed every book, comic, anime, music, tv, movies
i have a lifetime of shit to do
>>
I'd want nothing more then to live in a shit box of a house live off the government my entire life but I c couldn't think of anything more miserable girls want men who can provide for them you're only digging yourself deeper when you complain about normies and stacies you could get a job, work on your physical appearance but instead all /r9k/ chooses to do is bath in self pity.
>>
I'd be okay with being neet if I had people to talk to. being alone gets boring after so many years.
>>
your problems don't go away if you help society
>>
>>27100373
boy its almost like some of these people are mentally ill or physically ill. Nah thats madness surely all the talk of suicide and autism fits is all just made up by 100 typing monkeys.

Anyway the robots just need to learn to be them selves.
>>
>>27100407
>mentally ill

if you're mentally ill you don't joke around all day shit posting on /r9k/ about green frogs people on /r9k/ are just lazy faggots who have 1 million excuses when it comes to why they do nothing.
>>
>>27100373
Well I couldn't think of anything more miserable than working hard all my life and being passed up by Chads. Working on my physical appearence only to be ignored for being too short or having shitty facial bone growth. It's not misery to never try and never get anything. The real misery is trying and still failing. From my experience anyways. Take it from someone who is currently trying and doesn't feel any less miserable. If anything I feel worse because now I am compared every day to people who got luckier. When I was a loser who didn't try I was happy. Now I'm miserable, hateful and bitter.
>>
>>27100373
THIS.

/R0K/ U R LAZY

R0K U R GO TO SCHOOL AND GET JOB AND GET GURLFRIEND

I IMMIGRATE GERMAN. GET HELP BY GOVERNMENT. GET APARTMENT. HAVE SEX PLENTY BEUTIFUL GERMAN GIRL. U ARE WANT TO BE LIKE ME?

GO TO OUT AND HAVE THE FUN. NO MORE SAD :(

IF YOU ARE SUICIDE? JUST GO AND TRAVEL WORLD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!
>>
> Implying I don't regret it already
>>
>>27100428
no such thing as mental illness, we are all prisoners on earth so why would i do anything i don't want to do
>>
File: 1457728328931.png (205 KB, 361x442) Image search: [Google]
1457728328931.png
205 KB, 361x442
>>27100254
Part of the reason I'm NEET in the first place is because it's been my devilish plan to hang my self in cozy forest without tricky feeling of guilt.
>>
>>27100292
>wahhh people are mean
>better hide inside and get cucked by my internet addiction
>>
>>27100350
this is what the participation trophy generation became, everyone
>>
>>27101843
>wahhh people are mean
>better work hard to help the people who are mean to me

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>27100442
>trying and not getting praised for being a unique special snowflake is scary, better stare at a glowing screen and be sad all the time instead because it's comfortable sadness at least. tfw real life doesn't have participation trophies
>>
>>27101869
success is the best revenge, cuck
>>
>>27101907
Exactly. It's very easy to fail in real life if you are inferior. And if you didn't get born top Chad, your life is going to be shit. For hard work you will get just scraps. Not playing a losing game is not a weakness.
>>
>>27101926
It's not. Your success means you are providing to society. To society of normies who hate you. Your "revenge" means playing right into their hand.
>>
>>27101931
>implying you wouldn't mock someone who publicly no-showed a sporting event/debate/whatever because they were afraid of losing
>>
>>27101956
Personally I wouldn't. Normies would. And you know why? For there to be winners, there need to be losers. And if there is one thing that normies hate, it's losers who refuse to play their part and get humiliated. So their mocking is just irrelevant to me. Because they're just trying to force me to do what they want me to do.
>>
>>27101973
This. Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>27101946
not getting in their way and literally cowering from them is playing right into their hands. you're literally a cuck.
>>
>>27100254
>on't you think you're going to regret being a NEET when you get to old age and are all alone no kids nothing to show for it?

What does being a NEET have to do with it? I work and go to school and I'm going to die miserable and alone just the same way that the NEETs are.
>>
>>27101996
What? Say it's war and you have a group of two men. And when the enemy comes, one hides in the woods until they leave and the other one joins them. Which one of them is helping the enemy more?
>>
>>27100292
Giving up only hurts the people you care about.
At the very least, living a life were you struggled and ended up with regrets seems better to me than a life where you ended up with regrets because you didn't struggle.
>>
>>27102162
To me it doesn't. Because by struggling you helped normie society. Your enemies. It's kind of like paying insurance for retirement but getting ran over the day befure you're supposed to retire. You contributed all your life and didn't get shit.
>>
>>27102011
or one man goes full rambo and slaughters 20 of the enemy.

or one man goes suicide bomb mode with a chest full of explosives and kills 200

the other one hiding is still a coward and a cuck

also
>people who out in effort in life and don't just feel entitled being the enemy
>>
>>27102186
what did normie society do to you to become the enemy
>>
>>27102225
Well I didn't want to turn this into beta uprising fantasy thread.

Also yes, they are the enemy. Either they are the lucky normies who are succesful through luck. Or they are inferiors who accepted their inferior position and are normie-sympathizers. Both are the enemy.
>>
>>27102186
Fair enough. Who am I to argue if giving up makes you happier than trying and failing. All I can say is that to me, giving up is one of the worst feelings I can imagine. I'd rather live my life in denial than accept complete failure.
>>
>>27102241
Treat me like shit for things out of my control. Daily. And before you try to disprove me, it's proven how short men are treated poorly, how ugly people are treated worse in ANYTHING they do. It's just undeniable that people will treat you baddly even for things you can't change.
>>
>>27102259
Is giving up really the failure? If you give up, you input 0 effort and you get 0 results. If you work hard and fail, you input a lot of effort, a 100 units of effort let's say. But you get very low results, like 5. All of this while Chad puts in 10 effort and gets 100 results.

And now you tell me what's more humiliating. Knowing you had to work much harder and got much less. Or knowing you didn't play a losing game?
>>
>>27100254
I'm 26 and I've already regretted being NEET for years.

I still think it's better than spending my life working jobs I hate, but I wish I had at least tried to get a job doing something worthwhile.
>>
>>27102278
Depends, did I get results elsewhere? I'd rather play a rigged game than do nothing at all, is what I'm saying here. I believe, without a doubt, that effort rewarded poorly is better than no action (and no reward) at all. Certainly, if your efforts are better spend elsewhere in the pursuit of happiness, do so. But to me, the person I was responding to definitely did not sound happy with the life he had lived.
>>
>>27102310
>I'd rather play a rigged game than do nothing at all, is what I'm saying here.
How? Do you have no pride at all? I just don't AT ALL understand that. If you had a running race of 100 meters and were expected to start 20 meters behind everyone else with a bear trap on your leg. Would you rather do that instead of not running?

Do you not see how humiliating it is? Or do you just ignore it to protect your ego? Also are you really implying that just by playing the game you would become happy? I'm playing the game. I'm not a total NEET. I am finishing uni in few months(that is if I manage to leave this shithole and actually do some school work today). I have a job in my field. Some people who consider me to be a friend. Do you think I'm happy? Happier than if I was doing nothing? No I'm fucking not. I hate myself, I have everyone else and I feel humiliated every day. I drink more and more. It has gotten to the point where people don't want to go out with me because they either can't keep up with my drinking and end up blacking out or feel bored because they're much less drunk. So tell me, how exactly should I be happier?
>>
Why live in misery while being useless and broke when you can live in misery but at least have the money to buy a car, constant stream of booze and video games.
>>
>>27100254

I will be happy I would have enjoyed my life instead of working or raising kids
>>
>>27102377
>How? Do you have no pride at all? I just don't AT ALL understand that. If you had a running race of 100 meters and were expected to start 20 meters behind everyone else with a bear trap on your leg. Would you rather do that instead of not running?
That goes beyond a zero sum game. That's actively destroying yourself for no reason. Not running here is not giving up, not in the bad sense at least. I firmly believe quitting because you know there is something better for you is different than giving up. I can't exactly explain how, or in what situation one is or isn't the other, but I feel in my gut that they are.
But if I the choice was between running, where I might get somewhere that might help me, and sitting still, knowing that no one will help me and I'm stuck like that? I'll be limping off as far as I can.
>Do you think I'm happy? Happier than if I was doing nothing? No I'm fucking not. I hate myself, I have everyone else and I feel humiliated every day. I drink more and more. It has gotten to the point where people don't want to go out with me because they either can't keep up with my drinking and end up blacking out or feel bored because they're much less drunk. So tell me, how exactly should I be happier?
You haven't given up. You know giving up isn't the answer. You know giving up isn't what you want.
So take a break. Find out if all you needed was break. Find out if sitting still is what you wanted. And if it isn't?
Change direction.
>>
>>27102255
>only luck breeds success

are you literally autistic, or just an entitled millennial
>>
>>27102278
why do you care about humiliation? why do you care about what people think?

r9k has serious issues with rejection and embarrassment
>>
File: 1456509217997.jpg (77 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1456509217997.jpg
77 KB, 653x590
>>27102377
>do you have any pride at all?
>b-b-but I'll b-be humiliated!
>>
>>27102532
Autistic? As in the truth that is a taboo to say? The truth that people ignore to feel better? That's what you mean by calling me autistic?

>>27102526
>But if I the choice was between running, where I might get somewhere that might help me, and sitting still, knowing that no one will help me and I'm stuck like that? I'll be limping off as far as I can.
And providing entertainment for the normies. KNowing you can never win and are just novelty. Like a good cuck you are.

>So take a break. Find out if all you needed was break. Find out if sitting still is what you wanted. And if it isn't?
I'm just hoping someone will prove me wrong. Because my worldview is based on the truth. And I can't ignore the truth to feel better. Problem is there is no good choice if you are inferior. Either you don't run and then people laugh at you, humiliate you more and feel justified in hating you. Or you run and then they laugh at you, give you a sarcastic pat the back after finishing a minute later than everyone else and laugh at you secretly. Best option so far is to get some money and leave normie society. Live somewhere in seclusion illegally without anyone knowing I'm there. Sure, it would mean throwing away my life, but then again. I got born inferior. I never had a chance at life to begin with.
>>
>>27102545
Because IF you want to live in human society then their opinion of you matters a whole lot. It's what determines your life.
>>
>>27100373
>"dude just go outside and talk to people! It's easy bro"

The delusional mindset of the neurotypical.
>>
File: .NEET..gif (2 MB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
.NEET..gif
2 MB, 464x261
Nope. I have my animu and video games and pizza to immerse myself into, dont give a fuck about external world outside my basement.
>>
>>27102596
I somehow get the vibe your the one I'm talking to in the other thread.
>>But if I the choice was between running, where I might get somewhere that might help me, and sitting still, knowing that no one will help me and I'm stuck like that? I'll be limping off as far as I can.
And providing entertainment for the normies. KNowing you can never win and are just novelty. Like a good cuck you are.
I'm not doing it for them. And I think I have made the wrong point. If I wanted to spite them, them perhaps sit down I would. But it would be my choice. It would not be for lack of trying to run. But to remain there for lack of effort when I want to be elsewhere? That is what giving up is to me. And that is what I would never want.
>I'm just hoping someone will prove me wrong. Because my worldview is based on the truth. And I can't ignore the truth to feel better. Problem is there is no good choice if you are inferior. Either you don't run and then people laugh at you, humiliate you more and feel justified in hating you. Or you run and then they laugh at you, give you a sarcastic pat the back after finishing a minute later than everyone else and laugh at you secretly. Best option so far is to get some money and leave normie society. Live somewhere in seclusion illegally without anyone knowing I'm there. Sure, it would mean throwing away my life, but then again. I got born inferior. I never had a chance at life to begin with.
>I never had a chance at life to begin with.
>Best option so far is to get some money and leave normie society.
Sounds like you know at least one chance you have. If spite is your motivation, far be it from me to say it is wrong to try for spite. But again, I believe there is a difference in refusing out of spite, and accepting spite as a consolation prize when you have lost the effort to keep trying.
>>
>>27102596
And one more thing. You are unhappy. Find it within yourself to be happy. I honestly believe you have it within yourself, and with the effort that you can do, you will grasp it.

You dream of being Chad. That fact that you aren't is making you unhappy. There are two clear ways to stop it making you unhappy. One is to believe in the dream, believe you will make it. The other is to let it go. Whatever you do, don't hold on to it without trying for it. You will only resent it.

"If it matters to you, you will find a way.
If it doesn't, you will find an excuse" - some sickass dead cunt
>>
>>27101956
Those are instances of someone saying they'll participate in a specific event, and then backing out of it. People don't choose to be born, and by being born no one is obligated to live life in any particular fashion. Plenty of people throughout history have chosen to be impoverished for religious reasons, for example.
>>
I just can't figure out this world and what part I'm supposed to play in it.
That frustration makes it hard for me to make decisions so I live day-to-day consuming media to keep my mind occupied.

Unable to put effort in anything, unmotivated to do anything, unsure about my own desires my life stands still but my body grows older.

I'd probably regret a lot of things if I get old.
>>
>>27102792
>I somehow get the vibe your the one I'm talking to in the other thread.
The one about unabomber? That's me alright.

>That is what giving up is to me. And that is what I would never want.
Depends on what you think is worse. Giving up and living just for spite. Or accepting unfairness(like you said in the other thread) and doing whatever you can despite the unfairness, which is humiliating. Personally I think living for spite is always better. Obviously the really prefferable choice would be being able to run without feeling humiliated. But let's be realistic here.

>I believe there is a difference in refusing out of spite, and accepting spite as a consolation prize when you have lost the effort to keep trying.
That's exactly what I'm doing. Accepting it as consolation prize. But what else can be done?
>>
>>27102841
That's a pretty good post. Only problem is I don't know how to do this. How to actually believe in it with all the knowledge I have even here from /r9k/ which tells me that I'm just gonna make it. And believing in a delusion? That is the dream that will make me happy? I've tried before, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't last. Sooner or later, I end up falling in the same pit I've just crawled out from.
>>
>>27102615
fear of embarrassment is a beta trait
>>
>>27100254
i have a career (assistant professor at a university, computer science)

but im alone, and will never have kids because all i care about is going to my office and stare at a white board all day coming up with new ideas

everything else i find to be a waste of time

some people are just born to be alone, I have accepted this since I was 14. I am 33 now (yes, a virgin).
>>
>>27102846
but because you have a victim mentality and are scared of negative fee fees you're just a cuck
>>
File: 1456330486413.jpg (50 KB, 593x676) Image search: [Google]
1456330486413.jpg
50 KB, 593x676
>>27102404
is that what brainwashed slaves tell themselves to continue this madness and misery of wageslavery?

How shallow and futile.
>>
>>27102867
not him, but just run getting humiliated until you can run and win, humiliating others
>>
File: JLC.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
JLC.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>27102683
Nothing in this life worth having comes easy.

I've been pretty much alone for 12 years and suffer from depression. The few people I've had a short connection with I've ended up pushing away.

Now I'm a few months away from graduating from the university with a 'master's degree in bus. admin/finance, having battled through 4 years completely alone, watching other students have fun with their friends all the time.

I've signed up to an online community and have this year managed to go on 5 dates in total with 3 different girls, only one date didn't go well because we had basically nothing to talk about and I spilled my spaghetti.

The guy I wrote my thesis with is now recommending me to his boss who wants to have an informal lunch with me later this month, and should I get that job, I could finally start socializing with normal, decent people who aren't dumb as rocks.

>~$50k in the bank, no debt
>been traveling a lot when I was alone just to prevent myself from taking my life, so I've got to see some amazing places and done crazy shit
>should I get this job and finish my studies before summer I can easily take a loan this year and finally move out
>would be so much easier to socialize with people when you can actually invite them over

Currently waiting on a MTM overcoat for ~$1600 that I ordered earlier last month when I passed an important exam. Going to use ~$4-5k to buy a nice watch, should get the girls wet even though I'm not that good looking.

It's been a long fucking road, but it feels like I'm so extremely close to making my way back to normie life and I'm so fucking happy.

Fuck all of you on /r9k/ who told me I would never make it, and who continue to try and bring other people into the same, miserable state that you faggots are in.
>>
>>27102867
>>27102923
>That's exactly what I'm doing. Accepting it as consolation prize. But what else can be done?
Embrace it. Find happiness in your spite. I might not agree with living like that, but I know it is better to embrace in than not embrace it in your situation, at least as far as your happiness is concerned.
I told you in the other thread to read up on Descartes. If you find it interesting, look at what other philosophers thought of his work. I took a first year course in philosophy, and not to sound easily impressed, it changed a lot about the way I thought. Combine with a religious paper which introduced me to Buddhism, it really helped me shape my thought and make me happier.
Do you believe you can learn something just through reflection?
>>
>>27102999
so you like socializing with people, you are just a normie

what are you doing here?
>>
>>27100254

Doubtful. The alternative is getting to old age all alone with no kids and nothing to show for it, only having spent the time before then working instead of NEETing,

>tfw wagecuck
>tfw need to waste most of my waking hours working

I wish I could NEET it up.
>>
>>27103026
Like and like, I find socializing with most people extremely draining, but that's probably my depression. I connect with very few people but I've found, after all these years of telling myself that I'm better off alone, that I actually want human contact/interaction.

I just wish I would've started working on myself a lot earlier instead of wasting some of - what should've been - the best years of my life.

And you like socializing with people too, otherwise you wouldn't be on /r9k/ with like-minded people.
>>
>>27103025
>Do you believe you can learn something just through reflection?
I do. Although I had to read up on what "learning by reflection" means so I might have not understood it propperly.
>>
>>27103069
I am not socializing here, I am an exchanging ideas with random people that I will never see in my life. Socializing in real life is a completely different thing, and it's the thing I hate doing the most.
>>
>>27103113
Yeah, it's different in the way that face-to-face interaction is usually much better and rewarding.

It's still socializing even when it's through the interwebs.
>>
>>27103129
>is usually much better and rewarding

no it's not, which is why I am here and you shouldn't.
>>
>>27103107
Honestly I forgot what point I was trying to make when I wrote that. It was on the tip of my tongue and then lost it. Anyway, if you believe that you can learn something just through reasoning and thinking, without needing outside stimulus, then it is an easy step to make to start believing that you can change the way you think through the same means.
I'm going to bed now, and I won't be responding to you anymore. If it makes you feel better, I hope you make it to happiness, whatever form it may take for you.
>>
>>27103147
Nothing says I can't do both. There are advantages to socializing on the internet: people are usually much more honest and to the point. Also easier to find people with interesting opinions and thoughts, but when you find someone like that IRL it's fantastic.
>>
>>27103026
>narrative gets btfo
>l-l-leave n-normie
>>
>>27103113
do you have autistim by chance
>>
File: 1457686810632.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457686810632.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>27100254
>Implying I won't kill myself before I even reach 27
>>
File: 122142996093.png (26 KB, 453x450) Image search: [Google]
122142996093.png
26 KB, 453x450
>>27103242
27 years old khv here, you probably won't.
>>
File: 1447222501392.png (156 KB, 640x832) Image search: [Google]
1447222501392.png
156 KB, 640x832
>>27103251
>You probably won't
You don't know me. Only way I will live past that would be if I somehow win the lottery or get cash.
>>
File: 122106080539.png (218 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
122106080539.png
218 KB, 1000x800
>>27103279
True, I just don't want you to leave me to suffer all alone on this planet.

I would die now but I'm not worthy of being in the 27 club, I don't have completed my magnum opus, hell, I don't have anything.

Pick something to pursue and become good at.
>>
File: 1454207420828.png (68 KB, 187x329) Image search: [Google]
1454207420828.png
68 KB, 187x329
>>27103302
Sorry but I'm not here for a hugbox. I'm bad at everything so can't pursue nothing. Hope you carry and do whatever you want to do.
>>
>>27103219
nope, I am this guy
>>27102959
>>
ITT:

>wahhh my life sucks
>wahhhhhh it's everyone else's fault
>skill, determination, and effort don't exist; only genetic luck
>>
File: 18e83435640b68f79695cf3e4641d2dd.png (900 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
18e83435640b68f79695cf3e4641d2dd.png
900 KB, 1100x1200
>>27103316
This wasn't hugboxing in the least! Thanks.

>>27103344
>waah waaah ur just lazy
>waaah waah it's all your fault
Not NEET, but idiots like you make me want to force feed them my thick medical file bit by bit. I just want to magically transfer your mind inside my body and just watch you try to survive in it, while your just world delusions collapse and you finally realize that yes, (genetic) luck is a major factor. It would be funny.
>>
File: free-to-be-fat.jpg (65 KB, 480x648) Image search: [Google]
free-to-be-fat.jpg
65 KB, 480x648
>>27103416
>it's g-g-g-genetic
>>
>>27103463
I'm 5'4 and weight 103lbs. Here, have fun, /b/tard:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaesophagus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease
>>
>>27103416
>>27103491

I will never understand this artist's obsession with navel insertion
>>
>>27100254
What's so good about getting children exactly?

Besides, everyone dies alone any way, doesn't matter if there's kids around to see it, in fact it might even be argued that it's better not to have children so they will never experience their parent dying.
>>
File: aeae352ea62bce5bcecd63558dd15675.png (607 KB, 1050x1100) Image search: [Google]
aeae352ea62bce5bcecd63558dd15675.png
607 KB, 1050x1100
>>27103511
They do a lot of other stuff, I just only post the navel penetration/disembowelment ones ususally. But they do a lot of guro, yeah.
>>
>>27102265
5'4 here, literal 5/10. 6.5/10 on a good day
tfw I have a gf who like animu
>>
>>27103620
>I'm not ugly and I have a gf lol
I fail to see your point here, friendo.
>>
>>27103620
Does her weight start with a 2?
>>
>>27103649
actually she's thin m8.
not even 45kg
>>
>>27100254
>living to old age
>wanting kids
>thinking that being a wagecuck will magically make people care about you
>>
Well, I've only been NEET a few months, but definitely don't regret it. I needed the break from a hectic life, so I finally pulled the pin and escaped.

As for kids, that wasn't going to be a possibility for a long while, so I made my peace with it. Besides, not having that responsibility allowed me to go NEET way earlier than intended.

Now, I can do pretty much what I want when I want.
>>
>>27100254
>Don't you think you're going to regret being a NEET when you get to old age and are all alone no kids nothing to show for it?

no

in the grand scheme of things, everything is meaningless. nobody will give a fuck about you 100 years from now either lmao, you're in the same boat.
>>
>>27103780
>thinking that being a wagecuck will magically make people care about you

Visiting the real world and interacting with people at work will, though.
>>
>>27103491
i have chrons, colitis, GERD, fibro, hypertension, a shit immune system, signs of CREST, AND no cartilage in my right knee. I still, at 5'10, am 175lbs, ottermode, very social, successful with business and women, and dress/groom nice. Why? Effort. It's playing on hard mode but still winnable. Do you play every vidya on "beginner/casual/just enjoying the story" too?
>>
>>27104139
>Now, I can do pretty much what I want when I want.

And here you are, posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>27104339
Because it's what I want to do. Just having a fun, relaxing Saturday.
>>
>>27104372
You ain't fooling anyone lmao
>>
>>27104322
>Visiting the real world and interacting with people at work will, though.
Normalfag delusion.
>If it worked for me, it will work for you bro :^)
>>
>>27104398
>I'm literally cucked by my fear. I am a cuck. A giant, low test, hikki cuck.
>>
>>27104548
You don't seem to understand what that word means. Why don't you try lurking for more than a day.
>>
>>27104325
What is winnable exactly senpai? I'm uglier and shorter than you, and girls have told me to my face how ugly I am, so the entire love affection sex marriage companionship recognition package is not available to me at all (27 years old khhv).

So what should I aim for? I don't know anymore.

>hurr get outside
I'm not a social retard, I have friends, I have a job.
>>
>>27100254
> have kids
they fly the nest anyway, no guarantee they actually like you
> wife/gf
high chance of getting cucked

theres no guarantee either way so whatever
>>
I really really don't care about my future.
>>
Idk why all you shitlords have nothing to live for. There are enemies abound countless feminists and liberals who want to oppress you.

If die by any means other than glorious combat for freedom and truth, then you are an idiot.
>>
File: 1439716224384.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1439716224384.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>27102999
> begins post with a platitude
> proceeds to write giant wall of text
pretty obvious you're a normie fa.m
>>
>>27102532
>hey look Johnny your mom and i are successful because only skill was involved in success
>it's only stupid kids in your generation who end up homeless or in deep shit
>there was definitely never any shitty luck in the past
fuck right off
>>
File: MFW2.gif (2 MB, 260x192) Image search: [Google]
MFW2.gif
2 MB, 260x192
>>27104848
I can sense your jealousy all the way here, squire.
>>
>some people are literally born deformed or crippled and normies have the nerve to say that it's their fault for not working hard enough
>>
File: 1447995418604.jpg (9 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1447995418604.jpg
9 KB, 250x225
>>27104933
> responding to this b8
normie confirmed
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.