[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Humiliation/Importence Of Being Incel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: PC_Principal (1).png (120 KB, 246x307) Image search: [Google]
PC_Principal (1).png
120 KB, 246x307
I know a lot of people here like to talk about various aspects of incel such as:

> TFW no GF.
> Loneliness.
> Struggle of no replies on Tinder/OKC
> Being an outcast.

These are all certainly parts of the incel/robot condition, but honestly the part that I hate the most is just the plain old humiliation:

You know like, the fact that you just get a year older every year and still haven't done something most kids did at age 15. It's like you're the kid who's still pissing their bed by Jr. High, or the one dude who has to sit out gym class because he cries whenever he gets hit by the soccer ball.

Basically it's like, it makes you 'less than a man' somehow, a 'sissy' of sorts.

You know what I mean?

When I think about it too long I just feel ashamed.
>>
>>27100157
>...It's like you're the kid who's still pissing their bed by Jr. High...
Yes, and it turns into a vicious circle, you know? It feels like you have something extremely shameful that you have to hide, like you have a disease or you must have done something very, very wrong that can never be forgiven.
>>
>>27100424
Yeah, this and just remember even if you seduce some girl, you'll always have the thought that you were always so far behind in the back of your mind.
>>
I once thought like you, then I got a job and made money.

Which then led to a promotion and now even more money.

Despite what feel-good retards say, money really does make everything better since you can have more fun with it.

Money >>> cunts
>>
>>27100424

Yes, at some point you just can't live it down really. It's one of those harsh REALITIES.
>>
>>27100511

Did the money lead to you slaying cunnus on the reg?
>>
So incel slowly turns into like a depressive syndrome. You feel like you have to know what's wrong with you and you start searching for clues in you personality and body and start doing all these personality tests. And you seem to become more and more hypocondriacal, because everything you find that is odd, might be the thing explaining the celibacy.
>>
>>27100511
i used to be edgy and think "ill never be that greedy guy who chases money".
but now since everything else has rejected me, money is the only thing left, it's the only resource coming inwards, it's not fleeting away from me or annoying the fuck out of me like everything else.

if money is all that's here for me, then so be it. i won't fight it anymore.
>>
What's worse is that it's pretty much determined by things out of your control. And then it's further reinforced by normie society. So you can't even change it.
>>
You fuckers really don't get it. Women don't want you because you WANT a relationship.

If you just be yourself and somehow let women come to you they'll love you no problem because you didn't ever want that relationship.

You're all just entitled whiners, and everyone knows only men can be entitled whiners.
>>
File: Sam Burton.jpg (7 KB, 200x263) Image search: [Google]
Sam Burton.jpg
7 KB, 200x263
>>27100157
Its easily solved. Just adopt a posture of slave morality and become an anti-natalist. Now you are celibate because you believe sex to be an egregious act culminating in the worst offense you can commit upon another person (giving them life). It worked for me.
>>
>>27100585
>If you just be yourself and somehow let women come to you

I don't consider myself an unusually fake person. I am pretty open about my interests, I attend events related to them occasionally, and I don't see any women 'just coming' to me. I suppose it doesn't help that most of my interests have about an 85/15 male/female ratio, but what am I going to do? Pretend to enjoy shit I don't because women happen to be there? That would be, as you say, motivated by 'wanting the relationship,' which would result in me repelling the women around me.

I just don't see it.

I hear chads/women on here talking occasionally about the just be yourself stuff but frankly I just don't see it. It might have worked 40 years ago when it was expected that people would be in a monogamous relationship, but nowadays, the fact is it's just getting hard/impossible.
>>
>>27100663
I wouldn't fret about it. Guy you replied to here (if you couldn't tell it's obvious sarcasm), and the entire thing just seems like a way to make it "your" fault instead of anyone elses. They do this for pretty much everything but food and water.
>jobs are an attrition game, just be yourself and keep applying and you'll get one
>employers don't like desperation, who cares if you've been out of a job for 2 years?
Because they can't for the life of them think that sometimes it isn't because someone's a twat that they aren't getting something. They must be "entitled" or "desperate", it can't possibly be anyone else's fault.
>>
>>27100663
I was about to write a reply too, but yours was so much better with the same core message, that I decided to delete mine.
>>
>>27100563
It won't just be there for you. It will come right to you.
>>
>>27100717
>Because they can't for the life of them think that sometimes it isn't because someone's a twat that they aren't getting something. They must be "entitled" or "desperate", it can't possibly be anyone else's fault.
There is a name for this. It's called the just-world fallacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>27100563
Just convert to Judaism already.
>>
>>27100598
>acknowledges he is adopting slave morality
>does it anyway

The absolute madman
>>
File: 1426002326335.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1426002326335.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>27100815
>>27100830
>tfw no Jewish pepe
>>
File: a1927441144_16.jpg (57 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a1927441144_16.jpg
57 KB, 700x700
unrelated but I would like nothing more than to sit in my room and talk to somebody who likes alex-g and listen to beautiful music together and just lay there in pure bliss of how the music makes us feel and just appreciate eachothers soul. Someone who is not a pervert. Someone who is just smart and just there and knows what I mean by feeling eachothers soul. You know? I would like that very much right now...actually everyday.
>>
sorry, but I'm a volcel
>>
>>27100866
yes, we all would, too bad no one trusts anyone anymore because "men are all perverts" and "women are all cuckolds".
people reject you before they even get to know you, what does that tell you?
>>
>>27100799

Thanks anon... Kind words like this are among the few things I have left. The others are games, 4chan, and programming.
>>
>>27100157
I don't even care about that. I care that I'm 30 and at this rate I'm going to some middle aged, low-test sad sack who never even got to experience sex the way it was meant to be.
>>
>>27100948
you're young, your peers are young. either get to know more mature people or wait to grow and mature yourself and maybe you'll change.
we're hypocrites if we search for desirable features, but then shun people when they highlight our own.
>>
>>27100961
But men who are otherwise healthy (not fat people, until they lose weight) seem to have almost stable concentrations of testosterone until they die of old age.
>>
>>27100816
The only people who show that fallacy are people who are already successful, or people with delusions that they can be successful (like the entirety of /pol/).
>>
>>27101004
The desireable traits I look for are what's inside somebody and how I connect with them, nothing else matters to me, I've convinced myself i was in love with men who were 350 lbs because they seemed like the most beautiful people in the world to me for how they were and how i felt when i talked to them. So I think it's fair to look for somebody who is also aims for the same in somebody. And one day it will be found.
>>
>>27101114
Exactly. Either the Chads or the losers who got cucked into thinking they can become Chads through hard work. Which is obviously bullshit. I honestly have this theory that hope is the worst thing for a robot to have. It keeps you working hard but the results you get if you are inferior are so not worth the hard work.
>>
>>27101101
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure testosterone starts to drop off around middle age. Which, I assume, is why erectile dysfunction begins to kick in around then.
>>
Trying to fuck women in the western world (ie. North America, Western Europe) is seduction on hard home.

If you want to get laid, go to SE Asia. It's literally impossible not to get laid as a white guy there. Doesn't matter if you have a 2" dick, massive beer gut and receding hairline.
>>
>>27101172
Nope. Erectile dysfunction can't be treated with testosterone when you still have libido. If you want to fuck but can't get it up its never because of a lack of testosterone.
>>
>>27101180
>talking about wanting a gf and love and romance all these things
>"hurr just go to asia and fuck some skanks brah xDD urrbudy love da white man brah nevermind they only want ur dollars and not u brah"
Why does this type of fucktard always show up in these threads yet nobody points it out?
>>
People have wrongly associated hope with promise rather than despair.

Hope is a perceived chance to escape or displace some quantity of despair or injustice. Hope cannot exist in nature alone; The absence of an intrinsically antagonistic agent is the same as the absence of hope itself.

A carrot on a stick to keep you moving. You may get the carrot eventually, but how many more miles did you have to run than the next person to get to it?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.