[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any easily acquired psychoactive drugs that will make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (21 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21 KB, 268x268
Are there any easily acquired psychoactive drugs that will make suicide no big deal?
>>
>>27100025
Bath Salts

you'll probably get shot by cops and you won't even care

or just overdose on paracetemol (tylenol / panadol). It's OTC and a painkiller so you don't feel anything as you go.
>>
>>27100055
I don't want to OD. Here is the plan

>trap myself out on my balcony at night (tying the handle of the door with a really complicated knot)
>put noose around my neck and tie the rope to the railing
>take drugs that make me a significant danger to myself
>???
>Profit
>>
>>27100126
Idk take enough Xanax and drink to black out aaaaaand it'll probly happen
>>
>>27100126
>wanting to take drugs to make yourself suicidal when you clearly aren't

Why?
>>
>>27100184
I am just being cucked by my own brain. I am ideologically suicidal. I am intellectually suicidal. I am just not emotionally or psychologically suicidal at the moment. But I do think I should be dead and I do not believe there is anything much worth living for, let alone anything that is reasonably attainable for me.
>>
>>27100055

>overdose on paracetemol

NO. It's a slow and horrendously painful death resulting from liver failure. DO NOT try to an hero with otc painkillers.

Opiates will do the trick painlessly, but if you actually want to kill yourself booze and a gun
>>
>>27100356
I would probably have shot myself by now if I wasn't a fucking leaf
>>
>>27100390

Don't suicide then. Go to ontario and live a glorious life of neetbux when it happens. Honestly, it you live in a first world country, suicide is almost always a bad idea. Go get a motorcycle
>>
>>27100430
How is suicide a bad idea? I don't want to work my ass off to eat Ramen and jerk off to animoo. I think suicide is usually a fantastic idea. I would recommend it to most people. Also I was already declined for bux
>>
>>27100471

Humanity has been through so much shit and hardship throughout history that our "problems" in first world countries are a joke. If you're unhappy with your life but feel stuck in it, defeat the "stuck" part first. Go be a bum, go do whatever, make a change and destroy everything before you consider quitting early. Suicide can be the answer but it's dumb to go with as the first answer
>>
>>27100288
Well then it is your ideology and intellect that is damaged and wrong.
Get off the internet echo-chamber of (self)hate and do something else.
Run, read, meditate, eat plants - these will literally make you happy (after the adjustment period).
>>
>>27100595
I'll tell you what is a joke. Humanity is a fucking joke. I don't give a shit about my ancestors striving so I can be around. There will be plenty of dumb normies to carry the torch into perpetuity. I want to be dead. I've done the math and it doesn't look good. Why do I want to defeat my problems temporarily and continue living for some arbitrary number of years when I can just as easily be dead and done with the whole thing

>become a bum

You should probably never become a sales representative
>>
>>27100609
Heres another one of these dumbasses.

>Read run eat plants

Why is it like when normies try to confront the suicidal they invariably end up sounding like overly-excited children? No thanks. Instead of begging the question I think I will nullify all of my problems and any possibility for future problems with a single act.
>>
>>27100642
>>27100666

But Being Alive is the Adventure of a Lifetime!
>>
>>27100683
Yeah I suppose it is. and but so
>>
>>27100642

k then edgelord, sounds like you've got it all figured out. Or not, because instead of anheroing you're here making up elaborate excuses as to why you haven't and asking for ways to make it easier. Whatever, enjoy your weekend, hope middle school didn't give you too much homework for the weekend.
>>
>>27100716
>calls me the edgelord
>while trying to be the internet tough guy

Normies everyone!
>>
>>27100716
As the thread stated I want to find readily available psychoactive drugs that will make me reckless enough to go through with it given the set up in

>>27100126

There is no part where I said I was trying to find a reason to stay alive. I am pretty sure no such reason exists and I am definitely not going to hear it from one of you jackasses.
>>
>>27100726

you don't even actually want advice. this thread will go the same way these threads always go:

>hurr durr i wanna kill myself
>how do i kill self ez?
>a few suggestions, all responded to with a convenient reason as to why they don't work for you
>a few people giving you attention and telling you not to do it, you'll make a show of saying "no i really do wanna kill myself"
>maybe a few "do it faggot" posts which you will ignore

Shitposters everyone! I bet you're loving this attention right now
>>
>>27100821
I didn't say anything about the suggestions. Right now I am thinking of fucking myself up on cough syrup but I am shopping around in case I fuck up because cough syrup is a bit of a downer and may cause brain damage. If I outlive the night of the rope I don't want to have fucked myself up even more.
>>
Just get drunk as fuck until you can't feel anything anymore. Then, you'll be able to do the right thing, which maybe to kill yourself.
>>
>>27100904

One 1000mg dose will not permanently damage your brain. Usually. One 1500mg or even 3000mg dose will literally poison you before it gets significantly neurotoxic, and honestly 1000 is all you need

Stop making excuses, faggot
>>
>>27100025
Drink a litre of vodka.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.