[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no true fembot gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: true fembot.png (2 MB, 1115x686) Image search: [Google]
true fembot.png
2 MB, 1115x686
>tfw no true fembot gf
>>
how is >girl a fembot at all?
>>
Heh back to passgen with you buddy
>>
Girls can't be robots. They live life on easy mode.
>>
>>27098891
They don't exist. So technically we all have one.
>>
>>27098919
>Girls can't be robots. They live life on easy mode.
yes, some of them can
>>
>>27100081
Women can only be lonely by choice
notice every time a "fembot" attention whores here she accumulates 100 beta orbiters who all want to buy her shit and be her bf
>>
>>27100104
If you lowered your standard enough you could also get some pussy.
>>
>>27100119
My standards aren't high. And nah, probably not.
>>
>>27100104
MAM r u a missy u fucking possible boi sissy???
>>
>>27100152
>MAM r u a missy u fucking possible boi sissy???

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>27100119
Listen you cum slurping nigger lover I've even tried to get with 2\10 legally retarded women that can't even tell the fucking time on a digital watch and she said no. Later I found out she started dating a homeless blue haired native guy was 43 years old (she was 18 and I was 19 at the time). They got married a month later.

You're probably the same faggot that shitposting here about
>how can anyone love you if you can't love yourself?
Or
>Just be confident :^)

Back to /soc/ roastie
>>
>>27100119
This is what women really believe.
>>
>>27100104
What if they're a lesbian.
>>
>>27101810
Lesbians are just hyper Stacy's waiting for ultra Chad dick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.