[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k YOU LIED TO ME YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME I'M DOING A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 392509023590325.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
392509023590325.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
r9k YOU LIED TO ME

YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME

I'M DOING A SUPPOSEDLY "EASY" DEGREE AT COLLEGE

ITS FULL OF DOCTORS AND LAWYERS N SHIT THAT ARE LIKE 30-40 YEARS OLD THAT ARE MAKING ME LOOK STUPID BY HOW AMAZING THEIR WORK IS COMPARED TO MINE.

I HATE YOU ALL, YOU TRICKED ME INTO THINKING IT WAS GOING TO BE EASY. FUCKKKKKKKKK I LOOK LIKE SUCH A DUMB SHIT BEING IN THESE CLASSES.
>>
Why are doctors and lawyers taking the same classes you are? For fun?
>>
>>27098375
And what degree is that, anon?
>>
>>27098400
I DONT KNOW WHY. ITS A FUCKING SOCIAL SCIENCES DEGREE.

THERE'S 2 DOCTORS AND 2 ATTORNEYS THAT ARE IN MY LEARNING GROUP OF 5 AND THEY'RE REALLY FUCKING SMART AND ALL THEIR ANSWERS ARE LIKE READING OFF A BOOK AND MY ANSWER SOUNDS LIKE A GREEN TEXT ON 4CHAN.

FUCKING HELL YOU GUYS SAID SOCIAL SCIENCE DEGREES ARE EASY, YOU FUCKING LYING MOTHER FUCKERS.
>>
>>27098400
I think he's taking an after school sewing class or something
>>
>>27098430
What are your classes and where are you taking them?
>>
Cheese it, boys, the jig is up! Looks like OP is onto us!
>>
>>27098430

>their answers are like reading a book
>mine are like greentext

BAHHAHA fuck me that's great
>>
>>27098454
-UNDERSTANDING THE MODERN WORLD
-DEVIANCE, DIFFERENCE AND CONFORMITY
-INTRODUCTION TO FORENSIC SCIENCE
>>
>>27098430
>THEIR ANSWERS ARE LIKE READING OFF A BOOK AND MY ANSWER SOUNDS LIKE A GREEN TEXT ON 4CHAN

Anon, this is a beautiful piece of writing though.
>>
>>27098375
are social science classes even graded on a curve? there's no such thing as a wrong answer with those problems. what is even the point of going for an easy degree?
>>
File: 1453866348568.png (49 KB, 492x489) Image search: [Google]
1453866348568.png
49 KB, 492x489
I can't imagine how embarrassing that would be. Hey chin up pall, maybe you'll learn something now that you're hanging out with the big boys.
>>
File: IQ by degree.jpg (293 KB, 784x1960) Image search: [Google]
IQ by degree.jpg
293 KB, 784x1960
>>27098430
>SOCIAL SCIENCES DEGREE
Sociology? They vary dude.
But really if you can't graduate with a sociology degree there's not much you can graduate with.
Go get welding certification or something, some people aren't cut out for writing papers. You can break through if you really try. But chances are you won't.
>>
>>27098566

I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS I NEED 50% TO PASS.

I THINK I NEED TO SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT STUDYING NOW TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE OF COMPETING WITH THESE PEOPLE.

GOD HELP ME.
>>
>>27098566
>what is even the point of going for an easy degree

>mommy and daddy get off your back for 4 years so you can "find yourself"
>it's easy
>if you do postgraduate I don't think it'll matter as much what you did before
>>
>>27098600

Maybe try not typing in all-caps all the time, Billy Mays.
>>
>>27098580

I don't know about the veracity of that chart. A 1269 SAT score is absolutely not equivalent to a 133 IQ, maybe 40+ years ago or something but not now.
>>
>>27098617
THIS.

BY THE WAY I WAS A NEET HIGHSCHOOL DROP OUT AND RECENTLY GOT MY GED AND THATS WHY IM AT COLLEGE NOW DOING THIS.

IT WAS TO GET MOMMY AND DADDY OFF MY BACK FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS AND HOPEFULLY TO GET A DEGREE OUT OF IT IN THE END.
>>
File: 1457418239122.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457418239122.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>27098430

>green text on 4chan

You have made my day anon
>>
>>27098484
>>27098525

Hahahah, imagine op answering a question an he starts:

>be me
>uni student
>>
>>27098580
>Philosophy ranked 2

STEM BEAT THE FUCK OUT FOREVER.
>>
>>27098430
You just need to learn the rhetoric brother. Buy a book and read up on how to speak and convey your ideas well. It puts you in a much better light and probably helps your confidence.

Also keep doing the capslock it really works for you. Right now anyway.
>>
>taking what 4chan says seriously

You do realize 4chan had a bunch of engineer nerd angst virgins whose only achievement in life is being a STEM fag. So then they come on here and simply dismiss all other degrees as pathetically easy as a way to inflate their own ego. Then people like the Op think it's true and jumps right into it thinking it's going to be smooth sailing only to find out you actually do need to be pretty intelligent.

Hopefully you can drop out and go do a trade or something.
>>
>>27098681
>STEM ranked 1st
>8 out of top 10

>non STEM
>10 out of bottom 10

btfo indeed
>>
>>27098707
I AM DOING THIS NOW ANON. I HAVE REALIZED THAT I NEED TO PUT AT LEAST 10 HOURS PER DAY INTO STUDYING EVERYDAY TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THESE FUCKERS.

I AM GOING TO BRUTE FORCE MY WAY THROUGH THIS FUCKING THING NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

I EVEN ENJOY VIDEO GAMES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT ANYMORE SO I HAVE NOTHING TO DISTRACT MYSELF WITH, NO EXCUSE.

I THINK IT'S TIME STOP COMING ON HERE AS WELL AT LEAST UNTIL I FINISH MY DEGREE (IF I EVER FINISH)

THANKS.
>>
>>27098815
>I EVEN ENJOY VIDEO GAMES

I MEANT TO SAY I DON'T EVEN ENJOY. DON'T

D
O
N
'
T
>>
>>27098430
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>taking advise off R9K
Just end yourself now, please.
>>
>>27098430
>THERE'S 2 DOCTORS AND 2 ATTORNEYS THAT ARE IN MY LEARNING GROUP OF 5 AND THEY'RE REALLY FUCKING SMART AND ALL THEIR ANSWERS ARE LIKE READING OFF A BOOK AND MY ANSWER SOUNDS LIKE A GREEN TEXT ON 4CHAN.

lmao this actually happened
>>
Why would you ever listen to /r9k/? They're a bunch of autistic virgins, they don't know shit about life.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.