[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking with my former employer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: aaaa16_angel_punchin_joe.jpg (224 KB, 639x825) Image search: [Google]
aaaa16_angel_punchin_joe.jpg
224 KB, 639x825
So, I was let go from a job a few months ago, and been going into to pick up my shit, but they'd been not giving it back. First, the district manager said that my store manager would deliver it to my home when they let me go, then the store manager saying it was at their home office and they'd send it back to the store location for me to pick it up, and when I come to pick it up, the store manager said he was under the impression that I picked it up already. Which means, in my mind, a current employee took it home for their own self. How can I go about fucking with their shit without getting myself in trouble, and preferably retrieving my property that they are withholding from me? I'm open to all advice. I live in a Commonwealth nation in the Northern Hemisphere and live beside, to the southwest, a group of French people that are English subjects.

Pic related: How I feel about the situation.
>>
>>27098240
nice Dan Johnston pic
>>
>>27098240
You really shouldn't burn bridges, you might need a reference in the future. If you ruin your relationship with them, if you put that job on your resume and a potential employer calls them, they'll hear you're a cunt and won't hire you.

I don't have any practical advice for your current situation but I'll bump your thread at least.
>>
File: S8192.jpg (178 KB, 641x825) Image search: [Google]
S8192.jpg
178 KB, 641x825
>>27098259
They're not exactly a company I'd want to use as a reference, but thanks for the advice, I know it's not usually a good idea to burn bridges, but as far as I'm concerned, the bridge is already charred to a crisp.
>>
>>27098256
Thank you, I actually own a few of his pieces, and have them on my wall :)
>>
File: jb_26_pray_day.jpg (126 KB, 636x825) Image search: [Google]
jb_26_pray_day.jpg
126 KB, 636x825
I'll continue posting more pieces by Daniel Johnston to bump this thread
>>
File: jb_32_fear_your_self.jpg (228 KB, 635x825) Image search: [Google]
jb_32_fear_your_self.jpg
228 KB, 635x825
This company stole my Monty Python DVD boxset, and I want it back.
>>
>>27098364
Woah, that's pretty awesome. I've always thought about getting one.
>>
File: S2582-Whitney-med.jpg (76 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
S2582-Whitney-med.jpg
76 KB, 400x518
>>27098591
You should do it, this is the one I have hanging over on top of my computer screen
>>
>>27098661
cool, i'll probably order one next pay check.
>>
File: 0ktPO.jpg (42 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
0ktPO.jpg
42 KB, 604x453
Come on guys, I know you like making a hassle for people in the real world.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.