[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does friendship feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1457413025084.png (140 KB, 235x425) Image search: [Google]
1457413025084.png
140 KB, 235x425
What does friendship feel like?
>>
I remember it being great, but it's been a long 12 years since then.
>>
File: friend.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
There was a year in highschool I had some.

It was pretty great. Having people talk to you like you matter, being able to have someone to bounce ideas off of, not looking like a friendless loser, having someone's house you can go to, seeing your friend's car pull up in your driveway to pick you up, being able to do shit that its bad to do alone like go see movies or eat out for dinner. The list goes on.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it. Apparently I'm unworthy of friendship though so I have to just suck it up and live the loner lifestyle. Sometimes I lay awake in bed and think back to those days of having friends and girls interested in me and think how I was so close to being a normalfag. Now I'm just an old virgin man that hasn't had a relaxed conversation in a decade. Oh well.
>>
it was cool dude, can go over to your friends house without even calling and hang out, like a second family.. now the only senpai i got is you 2cool4skoolfools
>>
File: 1353207888665.jpg (48 KB, 533x864) Image search: [Google]
1353207888665.jpg
48 KB, 533x864
I have no idea anon

fuck the robot
>>
>>27098265
p.s. i love you guys senpai
>>
>>27098164
Unfortunately even normies fale to achieve true friendship most of the time. Very few are blessed enough to have someone that is what a friend is supposed to be
>>
>>27098243
>>27098251
Thanks guys, OP here, that's about the same as me. It's been about 12 years for me too, basically since high school ended. While I have made some work buddies, in the sense we can chit chat, it's never been more than that. The sad thing is, I work in IT, so the people I've worked with have never had great conversation skills either, like me I suppose. I feel numb now to be honest, but tonight, for the first time in a long time, being friendless fucking hurts. So fucking much. I've got a headache from crying so much right now.
>>
>>27098164
I have one person I consider a friend.

We can banter and bullshit about whatever and not be judged and even if we do in the moment the slate is wiped clean next time you see eachother.

Love the guy tbqh

Don't be a normie. Normie's make friends who offer them something of value. Maybe this person knows girls, gets you into good bars, etc. Don't do that. Find a lonely fuck you relate to and let the stream of consciousness flow.
>>
>>27098164
Do you ever reply positively to an anon who replies positively back, and you continue the chain for the thread like its your own personal circlejerk? It's kinda like that.
>>
>>27098164
friendship isn't real
they'll leave you for someone better without hesitation
if they get into trouble they will blame you
>>
>>27098357
I get that's the feeling, and I've talked to a few nice anons here. Sucks we're all probably far away from each other.
>>
>>27098164
Can't even remember anymore.
Coop/multiplayer video games make me feel really sad/angry now and I get stressed out everytime someone at work asks if Inhave any plans for tonight/the weekend
>>
>>27098408
Depending on your hobbies and interests it might not even matter. I live nowhere near any of my friends anymore, but we still play vidya together and call each other niggers like we're 14 again.
>>
My last friend cut me out 3 years ago. He texted me for a little bit last year for some reason but now I've been cut out again.

Frankly I don't think I even quite had what a lot of the normies had. But I'd love to get what I DID have back.

We're a social species, anon. Some of us may not have the skills to form meaningful relationships, but the desire is no less strong.

Frankly, I wouldn't be opposed if the government sterilized anyone who visits r9k. Take that misery out of the gene pool

>inb4 r9k will never reproduce

Fuck that. My dad got cucked but he reproduced. He was a lot like us when he was growing up, although parents were allowed to beat their children back then and so they could slap some of the pussy out of you and make you make friends.
>>
When I think about how lonely I get, and how much it fucking hurts to see others with friends, and how long it's been since I had friends to hangout, play video games, just someone to talk to. I get very fucking angry. I'm never angry, and I keep my cool, but I get so angry I want to punch a wall or kick a wall. The only way I can calm down is by going to bed, crying myself to sleep, and slapping my face to shame me for even thinking of getting angry. I punish myself for not having friends.
>>
File: 1448872898443.png (150 KB, 202x349) Image search: [Google]
1448872898443.png
150 KB, 202x349
>>27098164
It was kinda fun
Then again, everything was fun and happy back in elementary school
>>
File: 8e1.gif (721 KB, 455x252) Image search: [Google]
8e1.gif
721 KB, 455x252
>>27098602
I'm gay so I guess that takes care of me reproducing
>>
File: peped.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peped.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>27098739
>implying gay people don't hire surrogate mothers in droves
>>
>>27098164
Isn't Osomatsu-san for women?
>>
Im 18 and I have friends but they are drifting away from me because I am turning into such a loser. It has been a whole year since high school and I cant fucking go to uni. I now think about an heroing if I dont stop playing vidya and leaching of my parents. Fuck man, I want to fucking pay back my folks, stop playing vidya, and not be a total loser.
>>
>>27098739
Kill yourself

veryoriginalcomment
>>
>>27098776
I'm a guy and I watch it. Does it matter if it's marketed to women in Japan?
>>
>>27098164
It's the polar opposite of a man trying to kill you
a friend will leach you until you're as weak as he is then you will both die together, pathetic, weak, and retarded. I prefer enemies because the confrontation is fast and I am strengthened by it.
>>
File: 1448846810517.gif (987 KB, 332x199) Image search: [Google]
1448846810517.gif
987 KB, 332x199
>>27098776
I watch it
its hilarious
forgive my autism, but i never understood how its target audience is meant to be females
>>
>>27098164
It sucks. You feel obliged to like them and support them for no reason. Its emotionally draining and leaves you feeling empty after you fool yourself into believing youre having a good time.
>>
To me it feels like slow and looming suffocation.

People who begin to feel entitled to your time just because they like you, and they want you to identify with them more and more to the point where you lose your sense of self.

I don't care for friends. They're mostly annoying. I don't require a high level of social activity, but people generally take a liking to me because I'm friendly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.