[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly wasn't planning to vote for him but I am now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Cant Stump Trump.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Cant Stump Trump.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
I honestly wasn't planning to vote for him but I am now after these protests. Ironic isn't it libcucks? Who else is in the same boat?
>>
i used to be liberal supporter as well but liberals are actually so fucking annoying that i now vote conservative at all elections just to see them squirm.
>>
>>27097360
>voting for a chad
I'll be voting for my fellow beta cuck who promised me neetbux.
>>
>>27097401
Pretty much this. I've never seen conservatives violently protest in my lifetime and yet it seems to be a monthly occurrence with liberals.
>>
Yep. Exactly my position as well OP. Can't let these savages win. They've proven that they don't share our values or want to be a part of our country.
>>
>>27097438
Not in the general you won't
>>
YOU SEEM TO BE MISTAKEN

THIS IS NOT /POL/

TAKE YOUR MEMES TO THEIR HOMELAND BECAUSE /R9K/ IS FOR ROBOTS AND ROBOTS ONLY.
>>
>>27097438
>chad
Just because he's rich doesn't mean he's a Chad.
>>
>>27097470
Nobody cares buttplundered libcuck. Cry more.
>>
I voted for Obama both times and have always considered myself liberal. I plan to vote for Trump this election, he's really the only one outside the political identity politics dichotomy.
>>
>>27097360
Why would you vote for someone for that reason?
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (279 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
279 KB, 1000x554
>>27097902
The main plus about Trump is political realignment. Trump is not a conservative or a Republican. His actual political positions (stuff he has said before running) are actually surprisingly moderate.

The main reason he triggers normies is because he doesn't censor himself and because he wants to do something about free trade (which even Sanders wants to do) and the fact that corporations are abusing immigration to drag down wages.

I am not a Trump supporter, but the more SJWs bitch out and silence people who disagree with them (they have already been doing this for years on the internet), the more I am inclined to go full MAGA.
>>
>>27097945
Cause I had no reason to vote in the first place tbqh pham.
>>
Also, about THE WALL. The funny thing is that there originally going to be a wall in a bill that was passed in 2006 (part of border security act), yet it later got defunded and it never happened.

This was not something that beyond the pale. It really was going to happen 10 years ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9Dpm64Wo8

I think he handled himself really well tonight.

I hope he beats Hillary.
>>
Donald Trump and people like him are the origin of the character of Patrick Bateman, but the problem isn't something that can be solved on an individual level. If Donald Trump becomes president it'll make no difference than if some other republican did because the way democracy works is that it allows politicians and governments to constantly test the waters and assess the social landscape. The reasons that people are supporting Trump are much bigger than Trump himself.
>>
i want this government to be undermined. i WANT our government to be seen for what it is, because it is a farce.

>if you support Trump, you're supporting Hitler
no, i'm supporting the fact that politics are bullshit.
if the government isn't going to help everyone, not just Mexicans, then i don't want that government.
America is becoming Mexico 2.0.
>>
>>27097490
>over 6 ft
>married twice
Where is the not chad part?
>>
I hate both the far left and the far right, so I have nobody to vote for who can piss off both.
In fact there is nobody anymore who is hated by both.
>>
>>27098343

this doesnt actually make sense
>>
>>27099436
Hilary would piss of both but you're a chad if you vote for the roasty
>>
File: 1444220318403.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1444220318403.png
1 MB, 912x905
>mfw shitlib protests are having reverse effect

I was a formal liberal too before I realized the natural conclusion of progressive ideology was to essentially eliminate white people.
>>
>>27099404
he's married three times

Ivana, Marla, and Melania.
>>
File: 1457665814877.jpg (783 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457665814877.jpg
783 KB, 1238x1500
I vote for donald trump because I'm a Zionist
>>
>>27097360
Politicians have thrown around the meme of "jump-starting the economy" for years, but I think Trump is the only one who actually has the understanding to pull that off, and he's been saying it for decades. Basically, stop being absolute cucks when negotiating trade with foreign nations, they have colossal advantages over us because of the shitlords in charge. The politicians, Berncuck included, are pretty satisfied with leaving the middle class on edge. Berncuck especially has no understanding of how the economy works, he would actually destroy it if he had his way. Great Depression 2.0: Self-Oppression. The corporations that dodge taxes are bad for sure, but most of them pay "yuge" amounts of cash already, and Sanders would have them all pack their bags before he'd be done with his first term.

The government is absolutely retarded with money which is why the debt is so fucking massive, like a single mother with a 3 kids, a credit card, and no common sense. They need someone that can organize that shithole. Trump doesn't want the money and he's already world famous, he just wants to use the power he has gained and the knowledge he has learned to fix the problems he has seen in the country. You can look back thirty years, he has been just as consistent as Barney on his own ideals regarding the economy. I personally like his views on immigration as well, but they're hardly the cornerstone of his candidacy.

Not to mention he would get along fairly well with other nations and congress, as he is a pretty great guy contrary to what the nazi-hitliberals would have you believe.

Just wanted to put that out, as I feel Trump is being misunderstood by many that are undecided. He is a meme for sure, but for good reason. He is meme magic incarnate.
>>
>>27099501
>I was a formal liberal too before I realized the natural conclusion of progressive ideology was to essentially eliminate white people.
It's really about destroying civilization. It's a tumor on society.
It doesn't only effect whites, but the worst infected civilizations are white so it's damaging whites the worst.
>>
>>27097360
That's his plan. That's his mother. fucking. PLAN.

It's pathetic how well it's working, he's a good businessman but he might be the best politician America has ever seen. Which is ironic because he's a decent businessman but he really isn't a legendary businessman, it just makes our entire history of politicians look pathetic.

Even with all that said, I'm fine with his reign. If he's a great President, that's cool, we haven't had one for a while. If he is a terrible despot, that's cool too, I don't have any kids and I welcome death.
>>
>>27098008
>which even Sanders wants to do
Outside racial lines, Trump and Sanders are surprisingly similar, which makes me wonder how mcuh of Sanders' support (outside the hard SJWs) will go to Trump when he loses the rigged Dem primary.
>>
>>27099436

Gary johnson
>>
File: sundays.png (289 KB, 432x321) Image search: [Google]
sundays.png
289 KB, 432x321
>>27099825
nah bro, maybe in the recent decade but EVER is an insane stretch

watching the earlier televised political debates really goes to show how fucking far we've come as a nation. We're disgusting savages now and our politicians are part of a nationwide circus. Trump is the center-stage clown while everyone runs circles around him trying to do tricks to get America's attention off of him. Not that I hate him, I just don't like what this whole process has become.

We're just a step away from being a full blown reality show. It's a terrible time for America, it really is.
>>
File: AG.png (516 KB, 562x550) Image search: [Google]
AG.png
516 KB, 562x550
>>27099964
>EVER is an insane stretch
Trump's adversaries are doing more good for his campaign than his own self-declared party. His own goddamn party is openly trying to sabotage his campaign, and the goddamn LEFTISTS are keeping him afloat because he knows how to manipulate American consumers so. goddamn. well.

>EVER is an insane stretch
Possibly. But possibly not. Name another candidate in history whose own party's leadership actively fought their nomination, and (if current numbers are any indication) failed? If Trump wins this election, I think it's going to be hard to argue any single individual (individual, not group, because Trump's essentially doing this as a single person rather than a member of any group) has upset the American political system in our entire history.

Don't misunderstand me, I could be wrong. Can you point to another example? I'd honestly enjoy reading up on similar circumstances in history.
>>
>>27097360
i love this shit this not the 50s and 60s no more you can't put your hands on us no more
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.