[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you trust women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
I told a friend of mine that I'm in love with her.
She promised me multiple times she wouldn't tell anybody.
Today a friend hinted that he knows.

Are women even trustworthy?
>>
>>27097033
I think it depends on what you tell them. If you told her you have cancer, she'd be more likely to keep it a secret, but "I love you" is top gossip and honestly not that serious.
>>
File: 1453476902160.jpg (76 KB, 630x409) Image search: [Google]
1453476902160.jpg
76 KB, 630x409
>>27097033
>I told a friend of mine that I'm in love with her.

For what purpose?
>>
>>27097033
No. Very few can be trusted. I don't know your situation but I'm pretty sure you fucked up

Also you're probably not in love, you're probably just infatuated. It's a fine line though
>>
>>27097033
You dun goofed. I did the same with a girl. Still suffering like the faggot i am.
>>
>>27097033
sure they can
send me your bank account information and ill prove it
>>
Of course not. Now you learned the hard way, OP
>>
>>27097058
>For what purpose?
I thought maybe there was some chance of us being together since she told a friend she thinks I'm attractive.

>Also you're probably not in love, you're probably just infatuated. It's a fine line though
Pretty sure that's it, but I don't care. Either way it's me ending up alone. so who gives a fuck..

>>27097116
Why are you suffering? What happened?
Also, I plan to talk to my friend (not the girl I'm in love with) about it today. I wanna know what she told him.
>>
>>27097033

Every single one of her friends knows what you said.
>>
>>27097033
You should confront her about not keeping her word.
>>
>>27097223
>I thought maybe there was some chance of us being together since she told a friend she thinks I'm attractive.

When you hear that, you should say "Hey, wanna go out for a drink?"

not

"I love you"
>>
>>27097223
Because when a woman knows your feelings towards her, she can make your world a living hell.
In my case she just stab me hinting me that she gets fucked by her ex. She knows where it hurts. Be careful anon
>>
>>27097033
>normies? what are you still doing here?
>>
>Tell woman not to say something
>they end up saying it anyway
>always something about their feelings

Majority of women just CANNOT contain any secrets of someone who put themselves out there because then they "FEEL" pressured to say something. They don't want to feel responsible for something they have control over so they want to "share" that responsibility with everyone else so they don't have to worry about dealing with it in the future.

Even if a man told his male friend about it, at least the male friend in question would have some decency. Women are like fucking children when it comes to keeping secrets I swear to god...
>>
>>27097033
You didn't even make a move and just gave away your confession?
>>
>>27097319
I did, but her response was something like "I'm in love with that other dude, but I would do something with you if it wasn't for him".
It was a last ditch effort really.

>>27097376
Fortunately, she's good enough of a friend that she stopped talking about other guys around me alltogether.
>>
File: --------sdfghj.png (42 KB, 530x366) Image search: [Google]
--------sdfghj.png
42 KB, 530x366
>>27097033
no, they are not. A lot of other females can tell when their friends have an admirer, so when that admirer confesses to who they like, the female who was told will tell her friends, who have already noticed, then those friends will manipulate/bully the admirer.
>>
here is the psycology behind it.

woman are so fucking bored out of their minds they can't entertain themselves, and gossip is a form of entertainment to the.
basically she didn't do this to directly hurt you, she just felt the need to have something to say in social scenarios in order to gain more social currency/whatever the fuck they are after
>>
>>27097033

No. Never trust a woman about anything, their word isn't worth shit.
>>
>>27097033
Gee anon, that was a very gay thing to do. Don't tell people things like that. Gee.
>>
File: 1457403130738.jpg (135 KB, 1021x569) Image search: [Google]
1457403130738.jpg
135 KB, 1021x569
>>27097033
I'd trust a woman to clean my shoes and even that's pushing it.
>>
>>27097033

Of course not. In social matters, treat all women as a smart 5-10 year old. You don't hold it against them, you just can't expect certain things of them reasonably.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.