[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be gay >Attractive >Funny >Intelligent >Many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457022457140.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457022457140.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>Be gay
>Attractive
>Funny
>Intelligent
>Many interests

>None of it matters because gay men don't value relationships AT ALL.

Being gay is worst robot feel because you can be Chad and still fail and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>27096873
Move to Seattle.

When I lived there, I worked at a bar. Half the customers were gay and were all in loving relationships.

Seattle expensive as fuck though so make sure you work for microsoft or amazon
>>
>>27096906
>were all in loving relationships.
This is a common lie faggots tell straight people. I guarantee those relationships were open and probably abusive with at least one of them being a rabid drug addict.
>>
>>27096943
I lived with two for a time. Made me wish I was gay so I could easy-mode relationships for a time, but only wanted pussy.

Some of them were in open relationships but still were very happy whenever they were in public.

The only ones that seems unhealthy were the lesbian couples, with constant emotional tricks and other stupid shit to humiliate each other.
>>
>>27097026
>Some
Hate to break this to you, oblivious straightfag, but almost all fag relationships are open and the longer they continue the more certain that becomes. Both personal experience and surveys back that up.

>The only ones that seems unhealthy were the lesbian couples
Wow you're really fucking out of it if you think gay male relationships are "healthy".
>>
>>27097090
Or maybe my friends were happy about it and you're bitter? I don't even know why I'm defending them. I haven't seen any of them in months.
>>
>>27096873
I know that feel bro.

It doesn't help that there's so few gay people who aren't annoying faggots anyway.
>>
>>27097138
>Or maybe my friends were happy about it and you're bitter?
No, neither you nor your subhuman friends had any morals, so you can't judge their foul behavior since you have no metric to measure by.

>>27097185
Ugly or slut. Those are the choices for gay men. Often ugly and slut.
>>
>>27096873

What do they value?
>>
>>27097216
Sex. Drugs. Money. Superficial shit like pop music and shitty fashion and drama. That's about it. Think of the worst teenage girl stereotypes then apply them to 30 year old men in denial about how shitty and superficial their behavior is who think they're superior intellectuals because they attend wine-tastings. There is literally nothing more cancerous than the average faggot.
>>
>>27097241
So... you're the same then?
>>
>>27097090
OK we get it, you hate yourself

I assure you there's another gay guy out there who does value monogamy. I found one, it's honestly not as difficult as people like you complain about.
>>
>>27097255
Now why would you be stupid enough to post that comment knowing it was bullshit, erroneously thinking you had a point?

>>27097259
>OK we get it, you hate yourself
No. I hate you, faggot. I'm fine with me.

>out there who does value monogamy
Yeah and he's ugly. There are plenty of them. They're just all ugly.
>>
>>27097309
>I am a faggot
>faggots are awful
>but not me, asshole!

You're no different than a man who can't get a woman. You're a man who can't get a man.
>>
Holy shit this is the most mind-numbing truth. I always thought being gay would make like super easy and dope but in fact it makes it even worst if you want a loving relationship because the number one male women problem is that men just want to fuck and women want loving relationships. So gay men would have an even harder time finding love because they all just want to fuck and not commit. Goddamn.
>>
>>27096873
Dunno, got married to my first bf and still with him (6ish years) :^)

I do realize that's like infinity x infinity in gay relationship years tho
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.