[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /learned helplessness/ here? >Be 24 year old beta KV NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1456878076384.jpg (294 KB, 1280x1708) Image search: [Google]
1456878076384.jpg
294 KB, 1280x1708
Who /learned helplessness/ here?
>Be 24 year old beta KV NEET
>Female neighbour starts talking to me
>Respond but try to ignore her
>She starts inviting me to her house to do bullshit tasks like tighten a screw
>Do it, go home, forget about her
>She invites me to her house for food
>Go out of politeness, eat the food and go home.
I'm 60% sure she likes me but it's too late for me now It has gotten to the point where I prefer it when people are horrible to me. People being nice to me like she is just weirds me out now, I'm left constantly waiting for the stab in the back.
>>
>>27096806

you're not alone Anon. Every time people act nice to me, I get suspicious and think it's not gonna last, i.e. they'll just forget about me and ignore me or be mean to me once my novelty wears off

I still put on my normie mask when I talk to them though
>>
Thats not helplessness, thats just typical robot cynicism.
>>
>>27096931
>Accepting the reality that no-one likes robots
>Cynicism
>>
>>27096806
>that bed comforter
>that phone case

anon..
>>
Enough about your stupid, pathetic, waste of a life.

More of the sauce please.
>>
>>27096988
Hey I got the pic from 4chan, it's clean
>>
>>27097035

this

she's a total chocolate jailbait qt. though she kinda looks like she's into diaper play with that bottle nipple and Disney princess bed-spread. if that's the case then no thanks
>>
>>27097142
She'd still be cute dressing and acting normally, the room being decorated like a 5-year-old's lunges headfirst into weird territory
>>
If you are boring but weak people treat you like trash, but If you look like you could murder then any moment they at least fear you. That's why I lift and look edgy(almost lowlife) all the time, brings respect. Not the kind of respect that I like, but respect nothenless.

>lift
>wear sober, non-try hard clothes, no colors boogalo nor anything
>almost batman voice, contain your high pitched squeacks if it's the case
>don't aways answer, try answering with action
>don't fucking look happy next to anyone
>don't fucking depend on anyone, look real bothered when somebody needs you

There you go, you must be on your way to be a fucking miserable hyumen beam, but at least people wont fuck with you
>>
>>27097973
Nigger I'm already a 6", 220 lbs giga nigga, in fact I hate being big it doesn't fit my timid personality at all. Sure I can be intimidating but it's all an act that kills me inside.
>>
>>27096806
>People being nice to me like she is just weirds me out now
>>27096889

same here. i feel like people who are assholes are the normal ones. the people who are nice or smile at me are the weird ones who i must avoid at all costs.
>>
>>27096806

so this is this slut bebe was idolizing.

i figured she was showing her pussy to all over the net.
>>
>>27097973
>be 5'11" and 180lbs of fat
I'm big and that's intimidating ehough for most people, I rarley get shit.
>>
>>27097142
>>27097837
>>27098196
Honestly, even tho her face is fuckec up. That fucking body, jeez that body. First time I got attracted to a negroid female, I hate those ape looking bitches and never understood why would anyone wanna stick their dick in it. But fuuuck, this sluts body is pure
>hnnnnnnnnnnnggg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.