[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 960x960
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try out living. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know

Looka like my family can't take it anymore
>>
I think you might be better off in china, maybe go through with it?
>>
Go for it.

Also, my convo with dad

>Dad, i wanna tell you something.
>You are gay.
>What.
>What.
>Eh, nothing.

That was it.
>>
give it a shot man, guangzhou is OK

plus it's a great opportunity to learn/improve your mandarin
>>
I don't get what going back to China would do. Is it because your grandpa is willing to do what your dad isn't?
>>
>>27096685
>>27096685
Don't people in Guangzhou speak Cantonese
>>
>>27096607
my revenge is here in Australia but I'm just shitposting on channel 4 everyday. If I go to china I won't be getting revenge, I Twll people I want to get better but I actually want to get better to get revenge revenge but at the same time I'm not doing jack.

Being r9kers I, sure you all know how I feel
>>
>>27096710

yeah good point, i had mixed results communicating in mandarin now that i think about it. cantonese is definitely the main language.

still though, big chinese cities are awesome for young people with money, the expat communities are really friendly and the local girls are easy
>>
>>27096575
>make you normal again
Enjoy your military style camp, OP. I've heard about programs designed for recluses which involves military drills and exercise.

All I can advise is to not come back when you're done, because the last thing Australia needs is a PLA sleeper soldier.
>>
File: Friendly reminder.png (124 KB, 706x463) Image search: [Google]
Friendly reminder.png
124 KB, 706x463
>>27096575
Get rekt bb
>>
>>27096575
Anon-chan go back to China it is best for you tbhfam
>We don't need another Cho massacre at our schools, looks like you are ready for that
>>
>tfw no manlet robot bf
JUST
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>Guangzhou

Aye-yah, best of luck mang

My mom tried the same thing

All it did was give me a nicotine addiction (to be a real man), scars, and numerous awkward semi-language barrier attempts at tricking mainland girls into letting me mate with them
>>
>>27096726
Korea was over half a century ago, it's time to let go.
>>
>>27096740

plus tourism throughout the region is easy and cheap, you could see beijing, shanghai, xi'an, hainan, all those ghost cities, the ice festival at harbin, maybe even HK and macau depending on your visa

seriously if you've got nothing going on at home go spend 2 years in china it will be a blast
>>
>>27096838
What the fuck are you talking about, I don't have anything against Koreans
>>
>>27096874
The Korean war, the last time China fought Australia.
>>
>>27096824
What do you go through when you went there?
How long did you stay there?
Did they set you straight?
Have you improved?
>>standard national language is mandarin. Cantonese was once the native language, but everyone there now speaks mandarin as there's a lot of people who came from other parts of China who communicates in mandarin. Mandarin is to China how English is to the world, you can speak your German, Swiss, but when speaking internationally, you speak English. Needless to say, I can only speak Cantonese so I guess I can make the excuse that I want to learn some mandarin before going to Guangzhou particulate buy me some time
>>
>>27096895
Ummmm, my issue isn't about those things. I just need revenge against chads and stacked and Normans
>>
>>27096772
That Asian in pic isn't me btw.
>>
>>27096967

honestly you will get by fine with cantonese and english, especially with your uncle's help, and it will be way easier to learn mandarin over there anyway because immersion

it sounds like a huge opportunity for you OP, what are you afraid of? If you don't like it after a couple of months just come back
>>
>>27096575
Are you the comfy asian guy with his blanket on?
>>
>>27096765
Tell me more about this Jew camp that I'll be going to, will they brainwash me into a sleeper agent? I think you're half funposting
>>
>>27097047
Because I want revenge against ppl here, not in China
>>27096701
Id say that's pretty accurate, but I don't know if it means sending me to a boot camp or something. My grandparents are quite wealthy, sadly my dad couldn't carry on the legacy, and now I don't think I can either. So they could be trying to get me into a bootcamp once I arrive at Guangzhou
>>
>>27097245

Your grandparents are wealthy? If that's the fucking case, go over there, buy luxury clothes and pick up easy asian pussy.

Chinese girls are fucking wet for money.
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 960x960
>>27097315
>your grandparentss are wealthy? If that's the fucking case, go over there, buy luxury clothes and pick up easy asian pussy.

I honestly have never been so triggered before on some Chinese knitting forum full of nobodies. 4/10, and that's actually pretty high desu.

>buy luxury clothes and pick up easy asian pussy
People like you is who I'm after, why are you on r9k?

i hope you're not Chinese yourself, if you want to trigger me to 4.5/10 then tell me you are.
>>
>>27096726
Revenge against whom?
>>
>>27097534

I live in Sydney too mate. The amount of ugly asian guys with cute asian girls on their shoulders I've seen is uncountable. All because they have money.

All you need is money for asian girls.
>>
>>27096967
Tell me what happened to you and how you turned out afterwards? Did you go to some boot Camp?
>>
>>27097592
My mental shortcomings are so strong that I cannot live a lie filling my hole with my grandparents money. Pussy isnt a priority, suppose I get pussy using money so what? I'm just some failure who uses his grandparents money to compensate, he apparentness of such a thing is what puts me off. I'm not doing shit and I'm used to not spending big since my parents aren't really rich (my dad used to be but that then shit happened)
>>27097585
Chads, turbo normies, maybe stacies, maybe
>>27097592
Well, unless youre chinese or w/e respective race of the asians youre talking about, then i dont give a shit,
It makes me proud and get a vicarious sense of successful revenge seeing mainlanders coming to australia and driving in $150k+ cars at 20 years old and especially snagging up Australian property.
>the look on that chads face when an asian zooms passed the road in his Maserati
>>
>>27097812
It's true, all you need is money for Asian girls
>>
File: shaolin+get+out+reeeeeeee.jpg (71 KB, 580x846) Image search: [Google]
shaolin+get+out+reeeeeeee.jpg
71 KB, 580x846
Go to Canton and tell ah-poa and ah-moa that you want to join a monastery. Train for 10 years in the martial arts in a Wudang temple and spend the rest of your life as a wandering nomad. Picture related jia-ren, this could be you.
>>
>>27098181
Is that traditional chinese in pic related? Traditional is obsolete main, unless youre staying in hong kong or taiwan
>>27098084
Well friend, then go make some money and snag up asian girls on your mercedes c63 amg or what have you, all you need is money.

The above is what i would e said to hou if you were from Australia, but from whar i recall, youre an americuck
>>
What would your parents do if you wanted to marry a black girl, OP?
>>
>>27098241
Theyd tolerate it, if it means i really really want to be with her
>>
>>27097812
What is it exactly that you want to do with your life m8?
>>
>>27098269
> tolerate
That doesn't sound very good. It sounds like they wouldn't be too happy. That sucks, because it would be a strain on your marriage and on your children.

Source: my paternal grandparents don't even acknowledge me.
>>
>>27098225
Girls literally came up to me in china because they figured I was from out of town. I dont even need a fancy car.
>>
>>27098293

You have a black gf?

>Grandparents don't acknowledge me

Do you really care though?
>>
>>27098328
No my dad is Asian and my mom is black and my grandparents hardly talk to us as a result.
>>
File: 1456640523227.png (33 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
1456640523227.png
33 KB, 222x222
>>27096645
Had a similar conversation with my dad when I was younger.
>deadbeat dad coming to pick me up from homeless youth shelter so I can go to DHS or some government office
>bring up that I have something to tell him
>he looks me square in the eye
>tell him that I'm fucking one of the female staff members at the shelter and that he needs to keep quiet about it if he sees us together
>he just laughs and says he thought I was gonna tell him I was gay
Thanks, dad.
>>
>>27096824

>tfw ABC

my parents have obliquely threatened to send me to China too, and I can barely speak Chinese.

Fuck this struggle.
>>
>>27098372

Oh. Who gives a shit though, they're last gen of course they're butthurt. Focus on your immediate family.
>>
>>27098372

>another AM/BW couple

holy shit the meme is real
>>
>>27096701
In China they can sell him for his organs
>>
>>27098411

Chinese men are travelling to Africa in packs and stealing girls.
>>
>>27097245
>I don't know if it means sending me to a boot camp or something.

If that is the case then I envy you. Discipline is the most important skill that you can learn.
>>
>>27098277
Honestly, the only thing on my mind is grating revenge, once ive done that, hopefully i can move the fuck on and be a more mentally healthy person. And im even too lazy to actively pursue my revenge. And my revenge is pretty mich one upping chad, not goong on a killing apree kike other anon siggests. Killing sprees is the dumbest move when exacting revenge. I bet the place where elliot went on a shooting spree is functioning like it never happened as we speak
>>27098387
Chinese is easier to learn than english, especially if you grew ip speaking it with your parents. Youll realise how fucking tainted the english language is and how retarded certain words and sentence strucutres/rules are. Example, two is pronounced the same as to, english is all over the place because it had incoportated many different linguistic origins.

Are you australian or american?
Do you speak Cantonese or mandarin?
>>27098497
Who knows, it could be bootcamp or it could just be a environment change, i just want my revenge against chads.
>>27098372
Im surprised your dad married a black woman, did he even think about how his parents would've felt? Anyway, theres no way your dad and his parents don't talk at all right? I don't think they'd disown their son for marrying a black woman
>>
>>27098613
Your revenge on Chads will be to become a turbo Chad?
wtf senpai
>>
>>27098752
Sounds like you have a plan kouhai. Im eager to hear it.

Inb4 turn into a trap
>>
You never appreciate something until it's threatened to be taken.

Don't leave Asian friend.

Don't go to china.
>>
>>27097585
Japarnese dogs!
>>
Sydney is more or less the same as Guangzhou lol, except Guangzhou has better trains.
>>
It's too late tbqh.
If they wanted you to be normal they should have raised you in China where you could have had a upbringing on equal footing instead of being cucked by white chads from birth
>>
>>27099123
I just had an idea from reading this post.
What if I work on becoming a chad while staying at China? once i get the basics down ill come back and further develop myself from there.

does anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>27099447
Make like Genghis and out-chad the chad.
>>
Make China Great Again, OP
>>
>>27096575
Its a trap. You aren't getting a comp once in china. You'll be sent to that robot discipline camp. Dont fall for it anon.
>>
>>27099464
is there an original quote for this? from genghis?
>>
>>27099447
Isn't that pretty much the point of you going over there? To develop your personality/skills and become normal/chad
It won't work for your "revenge against chads" plan though because you're never going to outchad a white chad
>>
>>27099513
>you're never going to outchad a white chad
are you speaking from experience? whats your reason for this?
>>
Hey, I had a friend who went back to China for a year due to depression and came back. The change of environment was good for her!
>>
>>27099478
do you have a story to tell us? did it happen to you?
>>
>>27099545
http://lookism.net/Thread-girls-asked-to-pick-between-a-6-10-white-guy-and-8-10-asain-answers-will-SHOCK-you

the asian guy is a 6'4" louis vuitton fashion model and literally probably the chaddiest asian in existence, to western girls he's inferior to a generic dime a dozen white chad
>>
>>27099571
was it bootcamp? what did she do there? give some details. i dont want to go there then suddenly get pressured to sign up to a bootcamp
>>
File: 464654.jpg (160 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
464654.jpg
160 KB, 960x720
>>27096575
Holy shit I've been to Guangzhou! It was actually really neat. I lived there for 3 months teaching English.

I lived at SCNU and would go to the Taojin district for the shemale hookers. It was a good time.

Xiaobei, though...never again.
>>
>>27099579
>http://lookism.net
I knew fags from here were filtering there
>>
>>27099654
>Those two white lardasses walking away in the background

Found the guy who wrote the post.
>>
>>27099680
Got a problem with that, buddyboyo?
>>
>>27099654
>>27099666
i appreciate having my thread bumped but this is definitely not what this thread is about, if i actually decide to go to guangzhou its not going to be the having fun kind. and desu im not looking for fun i just want to work on my fucking revenge
>>
>>27099698
OK, Op. Lemme ask you something.
>>
>>27099682
HAAH
WAAW

I was holding the camera you fuck.

I'm no less of a white lardass though.
>>
>>27099579
Ask this question to Asian girls and guess which guy they'd like better. Most people are attracted to members of their own race.
>>
I can guarantee you that you'll be absolutely miserable in China, it's a shithole... you'll have a massive culture shock for starters

and you won't even be able to go to google or youtube without a vpn
>>
>>27099772
western-raised asian girls prefer white guys.
http://lookism.net/Thread-BRUTAL-RACE-PILL-FOR-ASAINS
look at all the asian girls there

growing up asian in a western country = you're fucked m8
thus, OP's plan of revenge against the white chads will never work
>>
>>27099748

I'm an overseas born chinese, but I actually know some chinese. OP I suggest you start learning if you're serious.
>>
>>27099748
first part was asking about my Chinese. i could only make out the first line.

then the bracketted part, i could only make out your something something not looking good.

yes language will be a struggle
>>
>>27099788
getting around the china firewall is easy as fuck, I literally just googled some random free VPN proxy site and used to it to get past the firewall, this was the one
http://www.ghostproxy.eu/
>>
>>27099818
btw i am opie
>>
>>27099818
>yes language will be a struggle
You don't know the half of it, man. I studied Chinese for 2 years, consistently at the top of my class, and was complimented left and right on my Chinese while still being mostly unable to keep up in conversations with native speakers. And I'm white so I get a pass for not knowing the language that well; as a Chinese-looking guy people are gonna think you're retarded.
>>
>>27099804
i had a wuick look at your 6/10 vs 8/10 lookism thread purely out of curiosity, i mean, from my previous post you get the impression im not trying to get pussy as a means to my revenge, i dont see the connection between getting girls as a means to get revenge on chads
>>
>>27099890
didn't you say you wanted to outchad the chads? that plan won't end well, try something else
>>
>>27099912
theres more to chad than just pulling pussy.
i need power to accomplish this e.g. status, wealth, physical attributes - strength and skill. infact what ive described above is harder than getting pussy. true revenge happens when people meet me and they eventually figure out im the more superior person out of the two.

proper revenge is not about getting pussy or going on shooting sprees
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 150x150
>>27099858
how would i start learning it? i think your inability to communicate comes from lack of practice. what so you recommend? i ink i read somewhere that the first 1000 characters covers 95% of most used words.
i could then pick up reading material afterwards and learn feom there. surely i dont need a bunch of textbooks right?

i know all the radicals and pinyin so the basic's out of the way.

also can you tell me how to pronounce the pinyin pic related? preferable on vocaroo. from list ing to native material, theres two different ways of pronoucing it.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.