[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you describe your qt crushes laugh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1350078110377.jpg (160 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
1350078110377.jpg
160 KB, 1000x748
How would you describe your qt crushes laugh?
>>
jajajajajajjaja
>>
>>27096461

Like the most beautiful, lilting music imaginable...
>>
Definitely annoying. Everything about my crush is annoying. her friends only tolerate her and her closest friend was surprised I liked her, saying "How can you listen to her speak?"

but still the whole thing is adorable to me.
>>
Very "throaty" and hearty. Full of life, vigor and strength, but still feminine

I sound like a serial killer I know
>>
If you're over the age 12 you should not ever have "crushes". If you see something you like, go for it. If you fail, oh well thats life, keep going.
>>
Don't have a qt crush, my old one never laughed.
>>
>>27096461
I have never heard her laugh.
>>
>>27096579
indeed who needs to get to know these brainless sets of holes called women

I see something with long hair, no beard and a pulse, I ask it out and if not I jerk off in my basement

consider yourself up^voted ;) see you over at /r/askmen
>>
>>27096636

You miss every shot you don't take, man up and just go for it pussy.
>>
>>27096658
what if she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>27096658
i did man up and go for it, got rejected though because I'm ugly inside and out

doesn't mean you have to ask out every girl who smiles at you on the bus, there's nothing wrong with getting a crush on someone as you get to know them
>>
>>27096699
you're supposed to court the boyfriend first.
>>
>>27096766
so become friends with him, and then cuck him?
>>
>>27096461
Like bags of sand

Original
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.