[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 183662.jpg (39 KB, 386x550) Image search: [Google]
183662.jpg
39 KB, 386x550
It's been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, anon, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It's already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, anon, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is.
>>
>>27096415

Oh god.

Spare me your shitty synopsis.

Wanna know what *I* remember about teenage dating?

>Fickleness
>Dating to cement social status
>Pointless drama
>Fist fighting for your girl at pit parties.
>Having her tag along and spoil the fun

Don't tell me how it is, when it's obvious you don't know a fucking thing.
>>
>>27096415
well i still have two of those promo mew cards so HA
>>
>>27096509

Kill yourself you fucking normieshit nigger get the fuck off my goddamn board
>>
>>27096509
Nice reading comprehension.

He's clearly talking about robots who never had any success with girls in their teens and the pain that causes them - not you.

Get out, norman.
>>
>>27096509
The reality is that robots see the highlight reels of all those who lose their virginity in high school. This frequently leads to a huge psychological complex surrounding women. Even coming to grips with the truth, as you have elaborated, does not dismantle such a complex. I have known "late bloomers" who finally manage to get laid around the age of 23 or 24, and it provides no relief. After a week or two of celibacy, they are back to feeling disappointed in themselves. The frustration truly leaves an indelible mark
>>
Buy an onahole.

Never felt happier. Much more satisfying than a hand fap. Usually go a few days without fapping now.
>>
>>27096694
Aren't those things one-time use? I never understood the point of that. Been thinking about getting a fleshlight for a long time though.
>>
>>27096637
>>27096654

>Normie.

Well. cyborg. But close enough for your purposes, I suppose.

OP does his friends on here a disservice when he writes fake-deep garbage like this. None of this is valuable insight, nor it is even true. Teenage romance is fickle and vain, and thats the truth of it, no matter how you feel about me personally.
>>
>>27096663

It's not frustration that leaves that mark.

That's the mark of being alive-- we're never completely satisfied. Life is anti-climactic and disappointing. They feel this way, not because of missing out on teen romance, but because of the transitory and fleeting satisfaction of accomplisment and possession.

Possession is ever-restless. Had these people experienced teen romance, it would be something else instead.
>>
>>27097051
Sure. I'm a norman by r9k's definition too but I can appreciate how soul-crushing it would be to never experience female desire during those teenage formative years when your sex drive is at its highest.

Something being fickle and vain doesn't mean it's of no importance to a person's psychological development.
>>
>>27096415
I have that card
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.