[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who's broken 8 girls hearts anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: shrug.gif (413 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
413 KB, 500x209
Ask a guy who's broken 8 girls hearts anything.
>>
why do you think you are special and worthy of attention?
>>
>>27096239
how hard each time?
>>
>>27096239
Why do you come to /r9k/ solely for attention?
>>
>>27096249
I don't. I realize I'm pretty fucked up and just continue to ruin peoples emotional wellbeing temporarily.
>>
File: dfc.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dfc.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>Ask a guy who's broken 8 girls hearts anything

Why is your grammar shit?
Why are you even on /r9k/?
>>
>>27096261
Some to the point of mental issues 3-4 months down the line.
>>
How can you break hearts when women literally cannot love anything? You're so arrogant.
>>
File: 1451090404552.png (4 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1451090404552.png
4 KB, 250x241
On purpose? If not then why? I did it to my first girlfriend a few months ago, the day before Christmas Eve because I was too immature and depressed, I still can't get over that, and I can't apologize as I have no way to contact her anymore.
>>
>>27096269
what is your purpose for existing? what stops you from accepting the call of the void? does the absurdity of existence bother you at all?
>>
File: tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>27096321
>be you
>try talking to womyn
>greetings m'lady
>ew, get away from me anon
>hue, just as I suspected. This field test proves it's obvious this specimen cannot feel love for anything but itself
>your feeling when
>>
File: 1440477105405.jpg (87 KB, 449x750) Image search: [Google]
1440477105405.jpg
87 KB, 449x750
I was rude and dismissive to every girl that approached me in school, which there were a lot of. Probably ruined their self esteem too.

Now I'm a depressed virgin NEET who constantly swings between regret and satisfaction at saving them from me.
>>
>>27096340
I don't know man.. the original drive for attraction is there, but after a few months I still never manage to feel any deep loving emotions like they seem to. It feels uncomfortable to fake it, so I break it off. They always feel as if I had been requiting their feelings, and are completely caught off guard
>>
>>27096375
If you're not a troll, I'm leaning towards existentialism. I'll probably an hero one day, though I should probably wait for my parents to die. They wouldn't understand, would take it personally and their mental health would be fucked. Though maybe I just have an ego...
>>
File: laugh.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>27096277
dank peep matey
>>
File: 1448243248082.jpg (101 KB, 352x700) Image search: [Google]
1448243248082.jpg
101 KB, 352x700
>>27096418
Fuck, I kind of felt the same way. I would feel annoyed she liked me so much, always texting me lovey-dovey stuff, but then I'd appreciate it.. One day she texted me something and I just ended it over the phone, which I promised not to do.

I love how you have to check off "I'm not a robot."
>>
>>27096405
tell me something, when a girl is attracted to you/likes you, does she mind when u do something autistic?
>>
>>27096484
i mean, at that point you're already past halfway. dont you think killing yourself would be pointless by then? I mean, everything is pointless anyway but i figure if you're going to bail you might as well just do it instead of dragging out this existence any further than it already has been.
>>
>>27096545
Nope. I was probably the most autistic person in school too. It's beautiful what good looks does for you
>>
>>27096580
Not quite, anon. I'm not going to kill myself because I'm overly depressed or have low hopes for the future. Just, when I've had my fill of life and experienced the essentials+, it'd be easier to an hero on my own terms then see the bodies of myself and my loved ones break down, and lives drag on.
>>
>>27096638
ok listen to this story and tell me if i was autstic or not, no friends and your here so

>be at gym
>at front checkin counter
>the scanner is behind, the girl over the counter has to pick it up so she can scan my keycard
>i say "hey, hows it goin?"
>she looks up kind of shocked
>"oh hi, good" and she smiles
>remain eye contact for a second, i walk off
>around the end of my session, im not sure f my mind is playing tricks on me but i think i saw her looking at me from her desk/counter/thing
>done, now walking to the door
>i usually say bye first to the regular staff at the desk
>was looking at the back of her head ready to say bye
>as i was walking to the door, the words had already started flowing out of my mouth "have a go-"
>she looks up really fast at me and says "have a good night"

bsically we talked at the same time. the guy behind who was also leaving kinda stared at me with a "wth" look on his face... am i fucking retarded?
>>
>>27096811
Nothing autistic there, dude. Just take it slowly and get to know her if you're interested. Not enough there to know whether she likes you though
>>
>>27096903
ok, the only reason im worried is because i think she may be the one to help me get out of my rut. she doesnt seem the rest of the prissy girls that works there plus she kinda also has her own autist vibe but shes kind of cute,

and i dont think she likes me at all, but i do and i really dont want to fuck this up.

but thanks for reading my blog.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.