[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fiance and I broke up today, we had been together 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: rinse.jpg (86 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
rinse.jpg
86 KB, 528x960
My fiance and I broke up today, we had been together 5 years and planned our whole lives together

now I am alone and since i work 55+ hours a week, i dont know if and where i can meet anyone else. i havent been single since college (26 now) when i was surrounded by girls my same age

i have been sitting here crying for an hour, i dont normally come on this board, but i am neck deep in feels

how do you guys cope?
>>
>>27096233
>>27096233

Wrong board buddy

>>>/adv/
>>
At least you fucking had a gf.
>>
>>27096233
This is your personal blog, faggot. I hope she hooks up with a nigger.
>>
>>27096233
Lol u are a beta bitch. Being with a girl for 5 years and u get dumped? You are a pussy. Kill yourself
>>
>>27096233
you should just be happy your fiance is taking a bigger dick right now, and no longer has to put up with your beta patheticness
>>
>>27096233

Jesus, man...five years is a long time. What happened?

Sorry for your loss. The first few days are the fuckest hardest...keep your tv on tonight for company.
>>
>>27096233

run along and prep the bull, you homo.
>>
>>27096233
What happened?
5 years?
>>
File: 1445129950295.jpg (97 KB, 621x462) Image search: [Google]
1445129950295.jpg
97 KB, 621x462
>>27096233
>had a gf

fuck off normie you nigger bitch
>>
File: jeb boots.jpg (56 KB, 555x608) Image search: [Google]
jeb boots.jpg
56 KB, 555x608
Hey dude, I'm really sorry that happened. Ignore everyone else, most people on this board are really unpleasant and venomous.

This is a really horrible and awful thing to happen, and it's going to take a lot of time and work to come back from this. But I honestly believe you can make it. I work as a counsellor and I've seen people who've had their lives fall apart after the relationships they'd spent their lives building collapsed. I can't guarantee it will be easy or fast, but eventually you will rebuild your life and the pain will fade, to be replaced by happier memories.

Focus on looking after yourself for now, reach out to your friends and family for support and talk to them a lot about how you're feeling, spend as much time around other people as you can.

When you're feeling a little better, it'll honestly really help repairing your feelings to look for someone new, even if it's just casual and short-term, though it's important to be honest about what you've been through recently.

Pic related to remind you that it could always be worse, at least you aren't Jeb

Good luck man, best wishes, you can do it <3
>>
>>27096427

Hey OP, stop replying to yourself, homo.
>>
>>27096427
UPV0TED LMAO
>>
>>27096427
>I work as a fag enabler
fixed
>>
File: 1456612048452.jpg (171 KB, 616x532) Image search: [Google]
1456612048452.jpg
171 KB, 616x532
>>27096427
>replying positively to OP even after he posted a gay story and a gay picture

you're both gay is what I'm getting at btw
>>
>>27096496

It's OP replying to himself, complete fucking lamo.
>>
>>27096233
>i havent been single since college (26 now) when i was surrounded by girls my same age

;_________________;

i feel for u bro <3333

get out there and GAME ON!!!

:DD
>>
>>27096233
This is why I gave up. I knew that if I finally did manage to get a gf after years of effort I'd be back to square one when she eventually dumps me therefore what is the point?
>>
>>27096324
>>27096369

both kind of fell out of love with each other. we wanted to buy a house together but were only 26 and live in orange county so we both started taking on insane amounts of work in order to get there. for the last 2 years we tried to make every minute count, where every second we both had off of work, we were at my apartment being together and shit. but we started having less and less in common. we didnt have anything to talk about. there was nothing that both of us wanted to do. we both found ourselves watching the clock, waiting for an excuse to leave rather than wanting to be together

it just hurts so bad because we were really happy at one point. all the dreams we had of having a house, having kids and growing old together, those all disappeared today. now im just fucking alone
>>
>>27096233
>Had a gf
>How do I cope with no longer having a gf guys??? XD XD
Wrong board fag get the fuck out
>>
File: hottest politics of 2016.jpg (403 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hottest politics of 2016.jpg
403 KB, 1920x1080
>>27096427
thanks man, its hard to look on how to move forward. i dont talk to any friends anymore, all i did for the last year or two is go to work and then come home to her. i used to be surrounded by friends and transitioned to being surrounded by her. honestly besides family members, if i wanted to go out tomorrow, i dont know who i could call and would go with me. ive never felt that before and its pretty empty

i appreciate your post though
MAGA
>>
>>27096233

video games. hookers.

moving back home with mom and dad.

i know this isn't what you wanted to hear lol.
>>
File: jeb2.png (54 KB, 800x416) Image search: [Google]
jeb2.png
54 KB, 800x416
>>27096706
That's a really difficult situation, the intense amount of work sounds really hard to deal with and the isolation doesn't make it any easier. Maybe it's time to consider a change in environment and look for a less crushing job somewhere else where you can meet new people?

I promise you'll rebuild a social circle and find someone new, give it time. Work with what you have for now, though; spend a lot of time around family and talk to friends online if there's anyone you still keep in touch with. And remember to be kind to yourself, especially now when it's at the very hardest. Personally I've had two major breakups after relationships that lasted a few years, it's always the most painful in the first week and it's hard not to take it out on yourself.
But you're gonna make it bro! Good luck man.
>>
>>27096668
>now im just fucking alone
so you have time to do the things you want to do with the people you want to do them with. thinking a woman is going is good for anything except ejaculating in is naive, now you know.
>>
>>27096233
>My fiance and I broke up today, we had been together 5 years and planned our whole lives together

WRONG BOARD FAGGOT.

GET OUT.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
>>
Get your ass to a strip club
>>
At least you didnt drop 50k on a wedding, count your blessings.
>>
>>27096668
Ohhhhh bby.

Get ready for months and maybe years of grief while the bitch will forget you in less than a month.
>>
>>27096233
>>27096668
as someone who went through this six months ago, and have been dealing with it ever since, I feel your pain. but I promise that the best thing you can do is to pull your mind away from it via new experiences. all of your routine life is built around a life with this other person.

if you're 26, and spent 5 years with this girl, that means 20% of your memory of your life involves this girl as the center of your experience. not to mention the most recent. you need to create new memories to increase the proportion of non-her experiences, and to create distance between your life now and that life you shared. it's difficult and sometimes painful but i swear it works.
>>
>>27098093
thanks man, i appreciate the advice

i was a high level athlete in hs and college, i have stated in decent shape (visually) but i am not what i used to be. i plan on focusing on that starting tomorrow, i can get obsessive about it, im just hoping its a big enough distraction that i wont be thinking about her. i hope it also causes a big enough change in my routine that i will have a "new routine" rather than "old routine, minus her"
>>
Your fault for dating a Stacy and not a nice Beth.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>27096233
>new
>gf broke up with you
>gf

Why arent you posting this on facebook or twitter you normie fuck

Serves you right you chad cuck
>>
always have a back-up plan when dealing with women.
one second you're investing everything together, the next second she's gone.
don't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>27098940
A back up plan?
That's not fair to be thinking that way, about a woman that you love.
She has a plan B, C, and D man already in her life. You, too, should have three back up plans.
>>
>>27096324
How about you faggots fuck off this isnt and will never be a normalshit board no matter how hard you try
>>
Youll find another girl eventually and youll stop caring
I promise
>>
>>27096233
She's probably already getting railed by chad OP. It's what you get for falling for the real girl meme. Date trannies instead.
>>
File: 1312876063014.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1673) Image search: [Google]
1312876063014.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1673
>>27096427
>Ignore everyone else, most people on this board are really unpleasant and venomous
>come to forum for hobos
>hey guise today I had to sell my second home, a nice dupmex in the middle of New York
>please be sad for me guise
eww lamayoo
>>
>>27096668
>orange county
I came from that shithole. If you want a nice suburban, upper middle class place to live, choose bay area. I don't know why you would want to be stuck in the chinese/viet/korean hell that is orange county.

source: i'm from irvine
>>
>>27096668

kek, she's gonna forget you in a week and start fucking chads
>>
>>27096233
>hurr durr my gf left me, feel sorry for me /r9k/
FUCK OFF
>>
>>27096233
maybe in the near future you will be glad this happened. i mean just imagine this shit happening when you invested... like 20-30 years or something, and you have kids and stuff
you are free anon
>>
>>27096233
just work on yourself bro you're worth it. make yourself god-tier and the good things will come t o you
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.