[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uni Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 14
File: 1449617348934.jpg (170 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1449617348934.jpg
170 KB, 1080x810
>just did my general chemistry midterm
>not sure if I did well or failed miserably
>going through my MC paper and worse case scenario got a 24/50 on it
>written section is out of 30, feel like I did decent on it but not sure
>whole test is out of 80, need a 16 on the written and 24 on the MC to pass this test
>tfw doomed if I fuck up and don't at least pass the midterm because the final is known for being notoriously hard
>tfw also on academic probation
>taking seven courses to make up for the two classes I failed last semester
>if I don't at least get a 60% average this semester I get kicked out for a year
>tfw have until 12 am to drop the course if I want to without academic penalty, currently 11:31pm
>tfw not going to do it and see what happens

Who /gohardorgohome/ here?
>>
>>27096204
Well just dont fuck up too hard like I did or you'll be graduating at 24 like me
>>
>>27096305
I'll try anon. I have my shit planned out, and I'm doing better this semester and actually studying. Still fucking up in two of my classes right now though, electricity and mechanics. I've put a plan into action and now that the weather is better I feel like actually putting more time into studying. Right now though I want to get high as fuck.
>>
>>27096366

>I've put a plan into action and now that the weather is better I feel like actually putting more time into studying

Holy shit are you me? The lack of natural light and aesthetics during winter fucking kills my motivation for everything and makes me depressed
>>
>>27096394
Yeah maybe seasonal depression isn't a meme huh. I never really believed in seasonal depression but damn, now that the weather is better I feel like actually getting shit done.

Also got my mechanics quiz back, 7/10, which is aight I guess.
>>
>>27096432
>>27096394
Nothing wrong with this desu.

It's natural

In winter you ace a test or get a great job and you feel good but then you realize the outside is cold as fuck and rainy and dreary with little sunlight and you feel like you just may as well have just landed your accomplishment in Silent Hill.

In contrast if you do the same in summer, the weather, warmth, and lively trees/flowers coincides perfectly with what you jsut pulled off.
>>
>>27096485
holy shit you're completely right man, I didn't think of it like that but now that you put it like that it makes so much sense
>>
>>27096528
not to mention the people everywhere outside, and the birds chirping, and animals hopping about.

Winter blows. Not sure why anyone likes it
>>
>go to uni after being sick
>on fourth year
>friend comes and show me his new cellphone
>girls flirt with me
>share laughs during lectures
>eating on mcdonalds before heading home
>i get invited to birthday parties

What is this feeling
>>
>>27096560
I get what you mean. Sometimes it can get comfy though, especially around Christmas time when everyone's playing Christmas music and the falling snow plus clean air combination makes for a nice mixture.

>>27096597
I'm happy for you anon. Being mostly friendless sucks dick, no one should have to go through that.
>>
>>27096665
>christmas

I see wht you mean, but that's because it's the only time during winter you're actually "allowed" to be inside to chill

Elsewise it's pretty terrible, and I'm pretty sure Christmas is the only reason people stomach the season

>tfw slowly seeing all the trees come back to life
>tfw everything starts to work as intended again
>>
>>27096777
Those triples have been thoroughly checked.

Well, in any case spring is coming, and I'm more than ready for it.
>>
>Took Gen Chem at CC during senior year of highschool
>Prof was in his 80's and showing signs of dementia
>Smoke weed with some other guys every day during the break in the middle of class
>Get a 4.0 in class
>>
>>27096832
Gotta admit anon, I'm pretty damn jelly. Probably should have gone the community college route. Would have probably been a bit less stressful.
>>
>>27096859
I'm in a really good university now, but I have a 2.3 gpa.

The people in CC are so much better, but the degree isn't going to take you places
>>
File: 1428193663278.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1428193663278.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
/goorgohome/ reporting in

>Taking differential equations and mechanics at the same time from may-june
>Taking intro to electromagnetism and waves from july to august
it will be extremely painful
>>
>>27097006
Haha holy shit differential equations AND electromagnetism? Dude your semester is going to be pretty hellish. I have calculus two and electromagnetism so it's a bit more manageable for me.
>>
File: 1428119361972.jpg (208 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1428119361972.jpg
208 KB, 675x559
>>27097049
they're in different semesters, it's just both semesters last one month. it's either this or extend my graduation date by another year
>tfw i suck at calculus
>tfw have to take 6 classes for next 2 semesters to catch up
im finished
>>
Got a programming assignment due on sunday night and I'm balls at programming. Have come to terms that I'm probably going to fail. I feel much better about everything now. It's ok if I fail. I should still be able to pass the course

I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow but I'm not getting my hopes up
>>
>>27096204
I never drop a class, but with the way the GI Bill works, it's either take the GPA hit or be forced to pay for the portion of tuition you drop. Plus, if you drop, you usually can't add a new class that late, and if you go under the full-time credit requirement, then you take a pay hit.

That said, the Formal Logic class I thought I failed I got a B- in, but only because the TA told me if the prof. didn't curve the class by about 20 points, half the class wouldn't have passed.
>>
>>27096665
I've been at uni for almost 2 years now, haven't made a single friend. Something's wrong with me and I don't know a way out, if I'm too far gone
>>
>>27097311
iktf anon, iktf

australian here and everyone just commutes, we don't have a campus culture like you americans do where people stay around people just go to class then go home
>>
>>27097357
I study in the UK mate, I blame it partly on the fact that I wasn't living on campus in my 1st year like the vast majority of 1st years. Honestly though, I just can't speak to people for some reason
>>
>>27096204
who /economics/ here?

advanced micro is just too fucking conceptual, hard to get my head around this
>>
>>27096204
So, OP, who's the qt in the picture?
>>
File: 1444674378088.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444674378088.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
>>27097764
She's Kiki anon, and she browses here
she could be in this very thread right now
>>
>>27097826
so a stupid underaged newfag cancerous worm who came here post-2014?

great
>>
>>27096204
In Canada life pretty easy. My parents immigrated not long ago and we live in Vancouver BC. One of most expensive cities in the world.
>>
>>27097357
i live in new zealand mate, i'm guessing our uni system is pretty similar cuz i just commute to and from uni everyday, haven't made a single fucking friend let alone gf
>>
ive talked to kiki briefly a few times on omegle. she's a cunt
>>
i cannot make friends with anyone in my class, we all share the same interests but they all dislike me for some reason. i just want that qt girl to smile at me and too feel accepted. why is this so hard?
>>
>>27098005
that's because you give of the impression that you don't want people to talk to you, you gotta initiate conversation anon. It's the only way to get anywhere in life
>>
>>27098032
i have tried that, they answer me and then continue talking like i dont even exist. its not just one group, its all of them.
>>
>>27098032
why do you assume he didnt?

>you gotta initiate conversation

Clearly the person he initiates conversation with doesnt so your point is pretty stupid Kill yourself
>>
>>27098003
oh, and why do you say that anon?
>>
>>27098068
college can be full of cliques or small groups that are easy to penetrate depending on what university you go to. Gauging this requires visiting the campus.

If it's mostly cliques, you need to be able to make your friend group during orientation, ut that requires you to be socially adept.

At my uni I see isolated girls and dudes left and right, so I can talk to them and impress them if I'm able.
>>
>>27096204
Fucking talk to an academic advisor. I seriously doubt that they would recommend you take double course load to "make up" a semester that you were clearly performing poorly in. You're on /r9k/ i guarantee you're depressed as fuck. Document that shit and work with academic advisors and professors to ease course load or retroactively drop a course.
>>
>>27098068
>>27098080
there's friends for everyone you cunts, i'm an ugly fuck but i got this qt brunette's number today because i persisted
>>
>>27098131
>persisted

You mean perstered

You made one small step forward so you think you can preach to people you filthy autist.

I got a gf before but that took incredible social skill and prowess and even then it was a chore to get her interested.

Im telling you that anon is at a college that is full of cliques and at unis like that you are utterly fucked socially if you didnt make a group at orientation unless you catch a break. In both classes and clubs he will be met with the same problem he described. He tries to talk to them and they ignore him
>>
>>27098082

she acts like she's not aware that she's an attractive female and that she gets attention because of it
>>
>>27098109
i managed to get into the qt girls group for an assignment but during the regular chatter i try and join but it feels as if they keep shutting me out. we all study animation, all have the same interests why the fuck dont they talk to me. i talk to them.
>>
>>27097873
Another Vancouverfag here. Whereabouts?
>>
>>27098169
>pestered

idk anon she seemed pretty keen, was asking me about my life n shit. Whether or not i can get a date is a different story but hey...atleast i fucking tried give me a little bit of credit
>>
>>27098179
>during the regular chatter i try and join but it feels as if they keep shutting me out

Dont feel bad. Unless you're Chad or very, very charismatic you'll be faced with this problem again and again. You can go ahead and ignore the shitty advice that comes from the same types of normalfags ignoring you in that course i.e. go to clubs, events, etc. It wont work. People are there with their friends.

You need to find a guy or girl and make them like you. Make an amazing impression. Then get their number, they wont say no if you make them smile once or twice. Then text them and ask for their skype, most normals use this now.

Or you can use facebook if you use it. Either way, ask them to hang out.

Then you'll be introduced to their friends and you're in. Congratulations.
>>
>>27098229
its a lot easier said then done. i just dont want to be that weird kid that hangs around them that nobody really likes. i want the qt to like me, even as a bottom of the barrel friend. as long as i get a hi when i walk into class, fuck even a smile would be nice, just some acknowledgement of me existing is better than what i get now.
>>
>>27098318
>its a lot easier said then done

Unlike most people here I'm not going to sit here and pretend I know all the answers and disregard your specific situation/social ability.

I'll say this though, you have to suffer. Socializing is trial and error. Hell even I don't know if what I just told you will work for you 100% but from what my experience is, it's probably the best approach you can try at this time. Unless you have a better idea that is.

Just find a person sitting alone who isnt studying that looks approachable. You may or may not be on a time limit depending if they are waiting on someone or not. If they are, you have that long to impress them or else they will walk off with their friend/bf/gf and make you look like a fool
>>
>tfw your college friend group is entirely robots

Its nice having guys that I can talk about loli doujins and vidya with, but it doesn't lend well when it comes to finding a gf
>>
>>27098417
another normalfag

bloxldlx
>>
>>27098444
By that definition, you're a normalfag by talking to people here

Only difference is the people I know just shitpost in real life
>>
>>27098362
how do you even approach someone? what the hell do you talk about? i have very low social skills and dont really have any friends.
>>
File: 1451302873842.png (167 KB, 765x772) Image search: [Google]
1451302873842.png
167 KB, 765x772
>tfw have to take physical chemistry over the summer
Forse fucks sake will I ever catch a break
>>
>>27098474
Hey whats up; offer them a handshake

ask them about their day, what they are doing etc.

works 90% of the time 10% of the time
>>
>>27098474
I understand bro. So do I. I have low social skills too. For me, I just got lucky for the right situation but I realized through that it was the way to go that you should talk to people you see

>>27098538
don't follow this guy. You'll end up taking it verbatim. The way you approach someone entirely depends on the context. That's the important thing here.
>>
>>27098538
honestly i don't think i could do this, my hands would be covered in sweat and my shirt would be drenched. not to mention if i fucked up i wouldn't sleep for weeks.
>>
>>27098570
>verbatim

i bet you haven't even fucking tried it, if you have you probs sperg it
>>
>>27098474
iktf

Currently practicing talking to people now

My mind goes completely blank when they go on and on, and I simply cant come up with any jokes or say anything substantial.

I dont overthink it either, I take it as it is. I just cant into it.
>>
>>27098601
no pain no gain, how are you gonna get a good job if you don't learn to be extroverted?
>>
>>27098666
you cant get a good job if you aren't a normalfag?

I call bullshit. My friend gets paid 70k/yr as a software engineer and is a 25/yo virgin with no friends
>>
>>27098601
these are the motherfuckers who belong on /r9k/

Most normalfags here now could NEVER related to this
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>linear algebra final next week
>don't know shit
>>
>>27098666
im okay with talking to a context, like a uni assignment. but when its just jabber between classes i have nothing to talk about, i cant think of anything. i also find it hard to follow people in a conversation first there talking about games then pets then tv. then i think about what im going to say, like have you played warhammer 40k before?, their passed that point in the conversion. that was probably hard to understand, i have shit writing abilities.
>>
>>27097311

I know that feel, thought about going to an anime club but I'm scared I won't be able to stand the autism or I won't be able to keep my autism in check.
>>
>>27098068
Unfortunately humans are basically apes, normalfags even moreso. You likely aren't projecting yourself enough or being funny enough.

I can already tell you aren't skilled enough to do this or able to do this, respectively. So sadly you're just gonna have to find a quirky trait that makes people pay attention to you as a substitute. You might be fucked I dont know. Some people have what it takes and others dont.
>>
>>27098693
Well he has at least one friend.
>>
>>27098784
>that was probably hard to understand

No I understood exactly what you meant, and honestly you sound like you just have to grow more. Maybe at some point you'll be mentally quick enough to talk to people normally. A social IQ is a real measure.
>>
>>27098784
You need to say something really quick when it pertains to the conversation. Here's an example.
>>
>>27098846
how am i suppose to practice if i can hardly get people to talk to me.
>>
>>27098902
Forget the example. I wrote one and it was dumb.
>>
>>27098902
you cant just tell him to be quick. That's like saying to someone "be witty" You either are or you arent

Also why are you on this board again?

>>27098918
By humiliating yourself in botched attempts over and over. The only question here is, are you strong enough to look like a fucking moronic retard over and over.

Pro-tip: Socially stunted guy here. I tried it and you'll want to kill yourself.
>>
>>27098918
Not him, but talk to your family. Maybe try and talk to cashiers when you go to the store. Or get a job as a cashier. That's how I got decent at talking to people.
>>
>>27098959
What a load of baloney. I talk to my family every day. I small talk with cashiers, people in line, classmates, etc. I even started a volunteer organization and gave speeches.

That doesnt mean shit when impressing people enough to hang out with you. I developed nothing from it except a lack of anxiety. I am still not funny. I'm still not witty. I'm still not charismatic. As far as I know they can't be learned, and because of what I did I'm always relaxed in front of people.
>>
>>27098949
>you cant just tell him to be quick. That's like saying to someone "be witty" You either are or you arent

Completely wrong. I used to not be able to talk to people and couldn't look them in the eyes. I eventually tried butting into conversations to say one or two thing, and it worked, I slowly got better.

>Also why are you on this board again?

I'm a 25 year old neet, with no gf, and no friends. I can just talk to people easily now.
>>
>>27099003
Well that's something different entirely. From what I've seen, charisma seems to come from very high self confidence.
>>
>>27099005
because you are mentally quick. We aren't talking about anxiety, we are talking about being witty enough to keep peoples' interest. Fuck you retards are stupid for one and for two you dont even fucking belong here to start with

>I'm a 25 year old neet, with no gf, and no friends. I can just talk to people easily

sure you are pal. Just another stealth Chad who wants to shit on this board even more. For fuck sake the /s4s/ raid and pepe storms werent enough for you dickheads?
>>
>>27099051
how high are we talking here? I'm pretty confident myself.
>>
>>27099051
>whats faking charisma and confidence

i've done it, it makes you feel physically ill but it's doable.
>>
>>27099072
>because you are mentally quick. We aren't talking about anxiety, we are talking about being witty enough to keep peoples' interest. Fuck you retards are stupid for one and for two you dont even fucking belong here to start with

It's a skill that you can improve. I'm sure that it makes you feel better to tell yourself that it's impossible though.

>sure you are pal. Just another stealth Chad who wants to shit on this board even more. For fuck sake the /s4s/ raid and pepe storms werent enough for you dickheads?

Whatever faggot, believe me, or don't, but it's the truth.
>>
File: conductor.jpg (42 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
conductor.jpg
42 KB, 574x500
How hard is it gonna be to adapt if you go to university without a single friend?
>>
>>27099110
>I'm sure that it makes you feel better to tell yourself that it's impossible though.

That would actually make me feel worse. I did what you described for years and it did not work, this is why I feel you are full of it. If there is a way to develop wit, it sure as shit isnt what you said
>>
>>27099130
i started at uni with no friends, still have none. Very easy to just hide away and not talk to people at uni as it's much bigger than school
>>
>7% attendance, not read any lectures all year
>9 days to do 3 lots of coursework I have not turned up to a single lecture for, 60% each per module
>not even thought about the exams 2 weeks after that or read any of the material

Am I fucked lads?
>>
>>27099130
If you aren't a weak faggot you wont care. The only thing you'd be missing out on is sex honestly
>>
>>27099133
I was also forced into social situations almost every day at work. All I know is that it worked for me, I just kept getting better and better.
>>
Im the only white guy who talks to the asians.

I've lost my vcard to random hookup, then slept with another, and now im dating a girl I cant figure out, also the emotions are something i never felt before and i want to choke her death when she sleeps.

She is the sweetest girl, I always want to push a girls head into the bed and break her doggystyle, and some/alot of girls are into that.

But this girl, she likes sex now, but I dont know if she wants to be appriciated, or roughed up like most other girls. She is very fragile and sensitive, she is like 10 years old in private, she takes pictures of ducks and watches cartoons.

Only in public she becomes a real lioness. Also she hates asian guys and doesnt seem to want to have any connection to her country anymore. She watches me in pure admiration when I sleep. She seems happy, and i've become gradually more unstable due to these emotions i never felt before. No homo.
>>
>>27099154
>>27099148
I feel like I'll be missing out because everybody says that their university years are their best years and I won't know what it's like.
>>
>>27099130
I wanted to sudoku, but I went to a relatively small school where I saw the same faces over and over.
>>
>>27099154
>The only thing you'd be missing out on is sex honestly

yup, that only is enough reason to just end it.

>tfw sexually frustrated friendless 18 yr old
>>
>>27099176
Well not really. You could go to uni and be super extroverted but your HS years might have still been better.

>>27099173
Another evil, bragging Chad. Like clockwork
>>
>>27099176
look, here's the thing

eventually you'll be so sick of being a fucking sexually frustrated friendless faggot that it'll be like flicking a switch and you will suddenly be extroverted and turn up to parties.

Very rarely do you see people remain miserable faggots throughout their whole university degree (unless they browse r9gay ofcourse)
>>
>>27096204
>tutoring this quarter was a nightmare
>either I'm a shit tutor or they're shit students
>seriously, towards the end of the quarter they still don't have a grasp on simple things I went over several times
>the engineers taking C programming are the worst, though that's expected because they're engineers first and programmers 2nd
>in other news, my graduation is delayed by a year because of 3 classes
>technically failed one that's a requirement for the other 2
>can't retake that class until the summer
>then in fall I can only take one of those other classes because it's a requirement for the last one
>decided to pick up a 2nd major in math because of this
>already have most of the requirements done
>only have a year's worth of classes to go for the math major
>only need 4 more classes for the CS degree

I don't even know why I decided to do that. I'm seriously thinking of going an hero on Tuesday after my only final for this quarter. I just got hit with a wall of shit these past 2 quarters, grades tanked in Fall because of worsening mental health, mental health issues got worse this quarter, eventually I caught the eye of the county mental health agency and all they do is breathe down my neck nonstop.
>>
>>27099225
>eventually you'll be so sick of being a fucking sexually frustrated friendless faggot that it'll be like flicking a switch and you will suddenly be extroverted and turn up to parties

Why are you on this board dude? Also that is not at all how it works. Social skills are exactly that: skills. you dont have four fucking years to catch up to where everyone else is

You dont just magically decide to be chad and go to parties

What the fuck am I even reading?
>>
>>27099273
>Also that is not at all how it works

It's what i feel like is happening to me, atleast to some degree. Yeah i'm fucking ugly but i'm tried of being a fucking virgin so imma PUA buddyboyo. Already got 2 girls numbers this week
>>
File: Spike_bang.png (144 KB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
Spike_bang.png
144 KB, 473x360
>>27099273
He's here to brag and be a dick, just like >>27099173

These are the people on this board now dude. There aren't any original robots left. You have to left go.

I'm only here to see how bad it's gotten
>>
>>27097234
post the assignment
>>
>>27099307
>originial robot

i'm still a fucking robot dumbass, my growing confidence makes me not a robot?
>>
File: 1372383824460-1.gif (653 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1372383824460-1.gif
653 KB, 260x146
tfw in Calculus II but scraping by. I think I'm going to make it, bois.
>>
>>27099205
I'm more of a robot than you fuckhead.
>>27099307
I've been on 4chan since it had a loliboard, i'm 26 years and been in uni for two years.

I'm one of the oldest students so that should say alot of who I am.
>>
>>27099355
Good luck anon. I hope you make it ok
>>
>>27099384
An older Chad who dabbled in NEETlife who thinks his cred of being here longer means he's a robot.

Bro. You've fucked and had sex. You literally just bragged about it, of-topic I might add, for no reason.

Go away.

What you are doing is the equivalent of entering Bongoland, eating a fresh burger in front of a dozen starving niglets and having the audacity to tell the niglets they should probably leave their home that you invaded if they don't want to hear you complain about how hard it is to eat said burg. You attempt to justify this behavior by saying you stubbed your toe one time or some shit. Please kill yourself, you fucking narcissistic cuntflap.
>>
So this Semester I'm Taking:

Organic Chem 2
Linear Algebra
Calc. Physics E&M
Elementary Chemical Processes (ChemE).

and the history of golf.

I hate Ochem. I want it to die.
>>
>>27099596
I've looked through courses at my uni for goofy shit like history of golf but there was nothing. Do you go to a super giant uni or is mine just boring?
>>
>>27099645

My uni is pretty big. Probably just under 50,000 undergrads.
>>
>>27099596
...whats your major? how many of those papers are elective i need to take at least 2 core papers a semester
>>
>>27099665

My major is Chemical Engineering, 2nd year.

Linear Algebra is my math elective, as I've completed the calc series and the little DiffEq thing they throw in.

I'm not sure what you mean by "papers"? None of those classes are General Education, it that's what you mean.
>>
>>27099684
oh you're american? in new zealand we call them papers, 8 papers a year 4 a semester generally.

anyways i'm doing economics
>>
>>27099689

Yeah I'm just up really late...

I often wonder why so many people choose economics.
>>
>>27099721
>why so many people choose economics

they don't. Many people do entry level 100 economics papers, far fewer paper progress to stage 2 and 3. Most get general bizness degrees.
>>
>>27099555
Wow commie leftist and bernie sanders voter? lel
>>
>>27096204

Kiki please go back to Tumblr with your meme disorder huge ass nose and fucked up teeth
>>
>tfw 5 years of undergrad and 3 years of phd and the only friend i made was a homo that only wanted to daterape me
>>
>Haven't been to any classes in 2 weeks
I can't even get out of bed.
At least most of the submissions are online so I'm passing...
>>
>>27097959
Which uni? Auckland here
>>
>>27101117
auckland uni to mate
>>
File: imsorry.png (708 KB, 1236x674) Image search: [Google]
imsorry.png
708 KB, 1236x674
>>27096485
>>27096528
>>27096560
GO FUCK YOURSELVES
I'D KILL TO EXPERIENCE WINTER ONCE IN MY LIFE.
FUCK
YOU
SUMMER SUCKS
I JUST WANT TO DIE
>>
>>27101117
might move to welly after semester 2 though
>>
I hate my uni and everyone who goes to my uni. I don't give a shit about making friends. I just want to get the best marks I can get, graduate, and move away.
>>
>be me
>every single class is 94% or higher right now
>spring break
>weeks ahead on Hw
>just relaxing

Uni is for me. I dread the day I have to graduate
>>
>>27101254
whatchu studying?

>inb4 comp sci
>>
>>27098115
I already did. Decided to go through with it and do it anyway. One of the classes don't even require that much sacrifice, the only reason I failed it was because I couldn't bother myself to do jack shit last sem, and now that I'm actually studying and keeping track of assignments and test dates and stuff, things are looking up.
>>
>>27101268
Aeronautics Engineering & Mech

Electrical Engineering minor
>>
I failed my first Math 127 exam (44%) so now, with only a second exam and final left, I have virtually no wiggle room. Even less so considering I wasn't really doing the homework early on, but I've start doing all of it, but it may not be enough.

The next test is in a week. I'm glad it's so soon because if I fail this test I will just stop trying and retake the class in summer. I don't think I'll pass it and I hate the fact that I am putting in so much time right now in doing homework because I feel like it will be a waste of time if I fail.

I've been reconsidering moving from Comp Sci to something less math intensive, but nothing else interests me. Then again Comp Sci doesn't really interest me either. I don't even bother learning anything about it on my own time. I know nothing about programming besides the names of some languages.
>>
>7th attempt at calc 2
>first exam
>procrastination and anxiety like usual but manage to finish all hw and study before the test
>I know the material already so it should be fine
>take test
>oh I didnt know two of the problems but they are only 5 points each
>i know i had all the other ones right because i was able to look at the answer key after turning in the test
>i was so happy i finally got 90 on my test I even bought my self pizza
>get test back the next class session
>84
just kill me now
every single time. I swear i should just expect the worst of myself. All the other calc attempts were the same. I go in thinking I will do okay or even ace the test and I come out with a D or F. At least I managed a low B this time around though. But I just want to end myself because its my 7th fucking attempt and I still can't ace or even get a high B on the tests.
>>
>>27101528
I think you need to drop whatever it is you're doing if you need 7 attempts to pass a class.
>>
File: 1457679783621.png (439 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457679783621.png
439 KB, 400x400
>thought I'd fucked up an essay I handed in a few weeks back
>tutor hands it back
>get an 80 on it which is the higest mark I've ever got (for reference, 70 and above is a 1st, for some reason the marking is a bit weird)
>wants to publish it in her latest book on anarchy

good feel
>>
IS ECONOMICS A WORTHWHILE DEGREE I JUST CANT HANDLE THE LIBSHITS IN POLYSCI ANYMORE
>>
Economics
>don't bother buy the textbook for the first month
>turns out that there was a problem with the supplier and nobody could get it

US Foreign Policy
>don't show up for the first two weeks
>"today is the first day I'm taking attendance, so as far as I'm concerned you were all here"

Classical Mythology
>crap out the worst paper I've ever written two hours before it's due
>81%, somehow

Japanese Politics & Foreign Policy
>Open the textbook for the first time the night before the midterm
>85%

I'm starting to think that there's some kind of conspiracy to keep me in college.
>>
>>27102049
*bother to buy
>>
File: 1408846338631.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1408846338631.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>go for master's
>flunk out
>need 2 grand to reapply
>>
>tfw 200 word essay due on monday but haven't started
>>
File: euk.png (26 KB, 544x532) Image search: [Google]
euk.png
26 KB, 544x532
>move abroad to study in an uni
>hate it
>apply to a uni back in my home country after the first year
>work my ass off for two months studying for the entrance exam
>they accept 42 students a year
>i was number 43, i got the same amount of points as 41 and 42 and they add to randomly select who wouldn't get in
>second year abroad now
>hate it even more
>studying like hell so i'll actually get in this year
i'm going to graduate two years late, i'm going t have even more student loans but fuck this country.
>>
>>27102100
rip

original commenttary
>>
>>27102111
where are you currently/where do you want to go?
>>
Seeing this is full of unifags - anyone want advice? I'm Aus and our unis as everyone has said are pretty antisocial unless you join a club, but I have friends everywhere, I got a girl who drives me to school everyday and another who outright gave me her umbrella while it was raining lol. I don't know why the fuck I come here, I just connect with you guys. Anyway, anyone want advice?
>>
>>27102146
>where are you currently
uk
>where do you want to go?
finland
>>
>>27102171
fair enough buddy, sorry you didn't like it here

which uni you at?
>>
>>27102164
U TELL ME HOW TO GET LADY??
>>
>>27102191
glasgow
also oh wow not original eh
>>
>>27102196
Talk to them and don't give a shit. Tell them the truth (if it's mean don't be blunt). Don't be desperate. Once you really act this way and you're not just pretending - they'll come to you.
Btw I'm 5"8, green eyed, average.
>>
>>27102207
ah scotland's shit anyway, but again - sorry you're having a shit time here
>>
>>27102234
ah, don't worry. i think it's just my attitude that's making it worse, i'm still happy that i came here and got loads of new experiences. but staying here just isn't what i'm meant to do.
>>
>>27096204
I have a failed Chad friend who barely scrapped a pass in chemistry. Are you him are you my chad height and body friend who plays vidya and watches anime and who hasn't been out in 3 weeks? Well!
>>
>>27102164
Yeah how did you make friends?
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.