[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a pedophile if you like lolicon but you don't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1379107344943.png (1 MB, 886x873) Image search: [Google]
1379107344943.png
1 MB, 886x873
Are you a pedophile if you like lolicon but you don't like real life children?
>>
>>27095993
No, you're just a huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>27095993
no, but if you think this is true for you then you're fooling yourself
>>
>>27095993
If you're attracted to sexually immature girls you're a disgusting pedophile and need to seppuku
>>
>>27095993
no, obviously not, they do not exist

do 3D kids look like lolis? they are fundamentally different
>>
>>27096003
It is true though, lolis are children if the actually had attractive features like wide hips and big butts and slender perfect bodies. Real life children are gross as hell.
>>
who cares there's nothing wrong with pedos or lolicons
>>
>>27096003
anime girls do not like like real children

>>27096072
this
>>
>>27096003
children are annoying little brats that are only tolerable in the context of performing one's civic duty to safeguard and raise the next generation
my penis wilts horribly whenever there's one in earshot
>>
bumping for think of the children TM.
>>
>>27095993
No you just have godlike taste.
>>
>>27096003
Nah, I feel the same. I generally like short women irl but real children look digusting.

I think most lolis are drawn kinda feminine still and not as bone-y as real kids are.
>>
>>27095993
ITT PEDOS IN DENIAL
>>
>>27098086
>pedos should be honest about what they are
>but if anyone identifies as pedo they should be punished

gee I wonder why pedos are so quick to deny the label
>>
File: Laughing Dudes.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Dudes.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Somewhat, it's in the same way liking traps and shemales makes you gay.
>>
Yes because real life children have good and bad sides while loli only have good sides.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.