[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normies so fucking stupid? I mean, really, how do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1384899606120.jpg (57 KB, 673x575) Image search: [Google]
1384899606120.jpg
57 KB, 673x575
Why are normies so fucking stupid?
I mean, really, how do they even function? Everywhere I look around me there are sub 90 IQ uninsightful, thick-skulled normies. To think that they would look down on others for something like virginity when they have no wit about them. I have taken a professional IQ test, and have received in the 130s range, though I estimate that I could be somewhere around 140, as I was lacking in sleep on the day of the test. I am smarter than them, thus have more potential than they could ever, yet they ostracize others for being a virgin? Normies are dumb, pathetic parasite dogs, and should be treated with contempt until it's legal to kill them off.
>>
If you're so smart then actually do something with your life and get some qt 3.14 grill from some third world country like Belarus or Vietnam and stop complaining on an internet forum
>>
>>27095905

It's not too hard to figure out.

They don't have all the intellectual baggage you have, therefore on average, they're more successful
>>
If you're so smart then how come your crying about it on /r9k/ and not out there using your intellectual skills to get some pussy, you nerd. Haha fucking nerd.
>>
low quality bait, its like you don't even had a degree in shitposting
>>
How many pairs of fingerless gloves do you own?
>>
>>27095905
being smart doesn't guarantee success
if you were smart, you'd know that
you are just a dumb arrogant piece of shit who thinks he's better than everyone yet he's on r9k
>>
>be smart but not autistic
>join MENSA
>its only autistic 80 year olds

woopee!
>>
>>27095905
They lack self-awareness my friend.
>>
File: 1390381278830.jpg (13 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1390381278830.jpg
13 KB, 250x300
>Why am I so much better than everyone else?
>Smart but lazy
>I have potential but I just hate this rotten world
>It's a good thing I'm here to tell these imbeciles how inferior they are or they could never hope to reach my level
>Fucking cockroaches, they aren't fit to live
etc etc
>>
File: 1457098344100.jpg (69 KB, 907x624) Image search: [Google]
1457098344100.jpg
69 KB, 907x624
>>27095905
>that quote is meant to be in favour of capitalism
>they even used the word "produce"
>>
File: 1430024102305.jpg (12 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1430024102305.jpg
12 KB, 212x218
>>27097965
>mfw reactionaries took this down
>>
>>27097965
Thought the same thing.
The quote works best for communism.
>>
>>27095905
Being smart is not the same as being useful. I got sucked into the whole "go to college/university and you'll get a good job" scam, and I notice how every day on my way in, the bus drivers are more useful than what majority of the students ever will be.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.