[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ewww did you just talk to me? get away.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (64 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face-640x425.jpg
64 KB, 640x425
ewww did you just talk to me?
get away.
>>
Yes ma'am. I'm sorry.
>>
>>27095901
i fardet than poped
>>
>>27095901
*stare at her with hatred burning in my eyes and boring through her soul*

Excuse the fuck out of me bitch. I didn't ask to be born, I was just asking if you knew where the bathroom was

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27095901
I would deck her in the chin and when she falls down start jumping up and down on her skull. Stupid bitch.
>>
File: what.png (331 KB, 601x644) Image search: [Google]
what.png
331 KB, 601x644
>>27095901
Ah, this brings back fun memories.
>>
if i look at you, you will instantly feel the void and sorrow of all sentient beings..
>>
>>27095901
This is what happens literally every time I attempt to talk to my little sister.
>>
File: This... IS NOT ARWING RACING.png (518 KB, 732x582) Image search: [Google]
This... IS NOT ARWING RACING.png
518 KB, 732x582
>>27096177
>if i look at you, you will instantly feel the void and sorrow of all sentient beings..
This feel stings.
>>
>>27095901
>implying anyone talks like this after the 8th grade

Come on man, people are at least polite if you approach them politely. Worst case scenario is you get dismissed because someone's busy/ a cunt. But no adult really talks like this, or at least not any worth actually talking to.
>>
>>27095901
Sheesh, fine you filthy fucking cunt god, you act like I have hepatitis or something.
*walk away and flip her off
>>
>>27097787
I've learned the body language and dismissive remarks, the facial expressions and quick eye contact with others. I know full well that people are disgusted when I talk to them, they don't need to say it anymore.
>>
>>27097853
Have you considered that this is much more about your perspective than what's actually happening?

You think you're disgusting, and that people will find you disgusting, so you're interpreting events to be proof of this, when in reality people might just not want to talk for any number of reasons, and they make contact with other people when a stranger talks to them no matter what they look like. It's just them being uncomfortable around a stranger and looking around to check that everyone else is around them and they're secure.
>>
>>27097853

You keep expecting these normal people to believe you. They never will. People like you and I are alone in this. If we had their understanding, we wouldn't be outcast.
>>
>>27096145
Ah yes, ditching school to play Morrowind and Oblivion then wondering why I had no friends. Good times?
>>
>>27095901
ewww your breath smells like shit
>>
File: 1424844990231.png (846 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1424844990231.png
846 KB, 683x1024
>>27095901
*unzips katana*
*teleports behind you*
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little roastie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in High School, and I've been involved in numerous 4chan raids on the internet, and I have over 300 confirmed DDOSes.
>>
File: 1427517271855.gif (606 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427517271855.gif
606 KB, 500x375
Well Jesus. Fuck you too, bitch.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.