[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to be cute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: backstagehq.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1674) Image search: [Google]
backstagehq.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1674
I'm skinny and with average face
ps. I'm not a tranny, I dont wanna be a girl, just kinda androgynous and cute, that's why this thread isnt on /lgbt/ and I know some traps lurk here so why not.

also would a little bit of hormones give me some nice facial features?
>>
File: kaulitz.jpg (79 KB, 602x753) Image search: [Google]
kaulitz.jpg
79 KB, 602x753
pls erspond
>>
>>27095564
>>27095779
was this guy wearing a wig the whole time or was it his real hair?
>>
>>27095564
>also would a little bit of hormones give me some nice facial features
yes, but I think someone told me it messes with guys dicks, idk

your pic related is an ok example, but the hair is kinda wild. Why not emulate him?
>>
File: bill-kaulitz-bio.jpg (38 KB, 320x376) Image search: [Google]
bill-kaulitz-bio.jpg
38 KB, 320x376
>>27096018
because he has perfect jaw, nose, lips and cheekbones, and has an excuse to use a lot of make up in eyes and eyebrows to enhance his eyes, also nail polish. I only have high cheekbones and everything else is kinda fucked :/
>>
>>27096117
grow more hair to cover face? Your face isn't as bad you probably think it is
>>
>>27096117
Face pic??

I am so 0riginal
>>
>>27096156
well my hair is kinda shitty so I cant grow it really long but thanks anyway I'll stop asking advice and only giving problems and just keep to my fetish let the thread die
>>27096188
no way
>>
>>27096210
It's 4chan who gives a fuck? Send me one via kik?
>>
>>27096117
>also nail polish
you don't got nails anon?
>>
>>27096327
sorry, I've done this before and didnt end well, anyway mainly the problem is I have shit hair, square head and receding hairline, so really there's no hope I guess

also a big face in comparison to my body
>>
most guys don't realize or want to realize that the face doesn't matter so much as what's framing it. a typical girl with a man's haircut, clothes, no makeup or jewelry etc would look like an ugly fucking dude. the reverse can also be true if a kinda cute guy does his hair right, wears makeup and cute clothes, jewelry and nail polish, shaving etc can look like a girl. the trouble is that actual girls spend INSANE effort for YEARS to master this shit so a guy giving a half assed attempt will obviously fail. it's one of those big barriers for trans to learn this feminine shit so they can actually be like a real girl and not just a dude in a wig.
>>
>>27096453
>implying trannies can ever be anything more than dudes in wigs
>>
>>27096453
what if I find someone to dress me up? :3c
>>
>tfw 30+
>tfw high-test
>can no longer look like an androgynous emo qt-punk boi

I tried that once with tight black clothes, swoopy-hair and eye-liner. I hit up goth clubs and hipster bars and it got me qts phone #s

now I'm done with that due to my age.
>>
Why the fuck make a thread crying about being ugly and asking for help on how to look cuter and than when one of these faggots ask for a face pic you bitch out? God you people are pathetic. I can see if it was just a "wahhh I'm ugly thread" but how the fuck are you going to get any advice or any help if you're too much of a sopping wet pussy to post a face pic so anybody can even tell you what's wrong or how to improve? Fucking neck yourself you attention whoring sack of shit, I hope your parents die in front of you.

>inb4 a bunch of replies from redditors with their le edgy comments
>>
>>27096839
>>27096446
;^) orijinaI reply
>>
>>27096896
Let me reiterate. Fucking neck yourself.
>>
Really, why would you want to look androgynous? Isn't it better on average to be perceived as the sex you actually are?
>>
>>27097121
not if youre bad at it, if I looked like OP's pic my life would be much better, I could still act as a boy but with that tiny attractive hint of girlishness
>>
>>27097251
the fact that you even characterize yourself as a 'boy' instead of a man is fucked tbqh
>>
>>27097343
I mean if I was like him, because if youre cute you're a boy :3
>implying a fuck up beta failed male probably tranny as myself would have the audacity to call myself a man
>>
>>27097441
>probably tranny
You're not a tranny unless you actually take the steps to become one. There seems to be this absurd undercurrent that people are 'always' trannies from birth which isn't based on hard facts, but wishful interpretation of open-ended clinical results.
>>
>>27097121
The androgynous thing is caused by men in denial that they would rather look like women.
>>27097343
I see myself as a boy, cannot stand the thought of being a man. I'm starting hormones soon.
>>27095564
Hormones are all or nothing, if you take a little it will fuck you up, you need to take the full titty-inducing dose or none at all. I hope you make it out of your denial phase like I did.
>>
>>27095564
kek
Muh tokio hotel
>>
>>27097523
>I see myself as a boy, cannot stand the thought of being a man.
If you're an adult male you are a man. You can 'see yourself' as whatever but you can never ignore cold unfeeling reality. You are a man and there is literally nothing you can do about it.
>>
Just grow your hair out, I think that does it. If you're skinny and you have a nice face and nice hair, you'll look pretty cute.

If you're seriously deadset on this though you could get hormones, though that's not a smart idea.

I'm pretty andro and it's okay, though most of the time I feel like I'd rather just be a cute girl or a handsome male. The dead middle is kind of shitty.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ne04qoTbpu1sd4poc.gif (1007 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ne04qoTbpu1sd4poc.gif
1007 KB, 500x225
This is now a bill thread.
>>
>>27097614
>You are a man and there is literally nothing you can do about it.
yes there is cuck boy. cry all you want but the government will accept me as a female.
>>
>>27097799
The government is the arbiter of reality and truth? rofl, get a grip. You're male. You'll always be a man, filling yourself with hormones and having a civil servant change some records won't change reality itself.
>>
>>27097922
>he sees my new passport
>he crying
>>
>>27097983
>he sees his dick or its mutilated remains
>"im female, this paper says so!"
No but really it's pretty fucking disgusting that you're trying to convert men who like to be a bit feminine into being trannies. Way to reinforce gender roles by insisting that failure to conform to your own set shoves you into that of the opposite sex. How regressive.
>>
File: 1456543020777.jpg (20 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1456543020777.jpg
20 KB, 480x352
>>27098045
>Way to reinforce gender roles by insisting that failure to conform to your own set shoves you into that of the opposite sex.

when the fuck did r9k become progressive, goddamn
>>
>>27098067
r9k has always been progressive, what's more progressive than complaining about normalfags?
>>
>>27098067
when its useful to your argument, its called being a sophist or general internet person
>>
File: 1455472875531.jpg (245 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1455472875531.jpg
245 KB, 2048x1366
>>27098113
>its called being a sophist

when the fuck did r9k become not retarded, goddamn
>>
>>27098067
accepting trannies as what they pretend to be is is 'progressive' innit but so is removing 'gender roles' in spite of the obvious invalidation of "trans" people that results. That's the idea.
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (44 KB, 893x471) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
44 KB, 893x471
>>27095564
Here's a handy guide.
>>
>>27098191
I'm not sure you completely understand how transsexuality works
>>
>>27098045
I'm only trying to help him face reality. Looking feminine without hormones is only feasible up to 25. Past that you will be miserable that you now look like Desperate Dan. I personally would have been okay with just being a cute boy but the window was rapidly closing on that so I chose woman over square jawed balding man
>>
>>27098219
wow this is exactly what I was trying to explain a few posts back
>>
>>27095564

I hear if you set yourself on fire it makes you qt as fuck
>>
>>27098382
thats a lie silly anon
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.