[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leg itches >for the first time, look before scratching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: uuuuuuuu.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuuu.png
177 KB, 367x321
>leg itches
>for the first time, look before scratching
>very small beetle crawling on my leg
>mfw i realize my 3 month pile of unwashed clothes and cumsocks probably host nests of carpet beetles
HELP
>>
Calm down and do your fucking laundry. Don't make me slap you.
>>
>>27095309

Have you tried washing the clothes?
>>
same problem here.
keep the cum inside of the sock dont let it touch the floor or they will find it.
i like to put a one or two clothe piece barrier between the bottom of the clothes bin and my cum clothes always, and now i dont get beetles ever anymore
>>
just happened to me too anon
>>
>>27095309
clean your fucking room you god damn animal
>>
>>27095390
>>27095352
I'm afraid, boys. I think I'm going to start doing my laundry more often so this doesn't happen anymore. I never thought I would let myself live in filth.
>>
piss bottles and cheeto crumbs all over are fun to post about but only a dumbass doesnt take care of themselves. since youre on r9k you are definitely a dumbass and a faggot
>>
My sheets fucking stink because i cum on them and haven't changed them in months
>>
Here's an idea. Why don't you guys throw out your jack rags? Fucking flush it down a toilet instead.
>>
>not befriending with the nest of carpet beetles
>>
Lots of filthy fuckers here
>>
>>27095468
>not just cumming into your own mouth
fucking faggot
>>
when i masturbate i do it by putting my penis through the pee hole in my tighty whities or boxers and then i cum straight up so it only get on my dick not the balls, pelvis, pubes, etc. then i dispose of the now sweaty underwear from jacking off and my chair doesnt smell like sweaty ass too.
>>
>>27095549
Seriously though, I used to keep shit around like that too, till I realized it stinks and brings in bugs. Just flush your cum away and you won't have this problem anymore. It's not that difficult.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.