[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stacey bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
> tfw when you sit next to Stacey's in class and you have to hear about how many dicks they've had in their ass

I have to suffer this everygoddamn day. Never have I wanted to shoot up the school but nothing would make me happier then to pain their brains on the pavement
>>
>>27094999
Kek why the hell does that make you so mad
>>
>>27095016
>Kek why the hell does that make you so mad
because she's fucking everyone but him.
that basically sums up the entire reason the anti-woman circlejerk exists.
>>
>>27095016
I really have no idea. It's not like I am jealous of the guys who get to do that but good god when did it become ok to talk about shit like that.
>>
>>27095059
People have always talked about their sex lives amongst their closest friends boyo autismo
>>
>>27095045
I'm not even anti women and like I said they're not my type anyway it's just there are so many better conversation topics then talking shit on people and getting rammed in the ass.
>>
>>27095091
>I'm not even anti women and like I said they're not my type anyway it's just there are so many better conversation topics then talking shit on people and getting rammed in the ass.
name one
>>
>>27095091
>better conversation topics then talking shit on people and getting rammed in the ass.

Kek you mean like talking shit about wagies and normies and women and chads and liberals and lewd trap thread cuckery?
>>
>>27095103
> hobbies
> subjects you're interested academic wise
There is literally anything better.
>>
>>27095078
Yeah but not everyday
>>
>>27095129
You don't know me nigger I don't talk about that shit.
>>
>>27095190
You talk shit about stacies. If it's the principal of the matter you're a hypocrite fag. Also you may not talk about it, but you're on a board that is constantly saturated with that content. Cheers
>>
>>27095220
So are you. Doesn't mean you talk about the shit in social situations
>>
>>27095248
I never said I detested shit talking therefore not a hypocrite. I've talked about all kinds of things in social situations. Love ya
>>
>>27095285
So let me get this straight I am a hypocrite because I think people who talk about their sex lives and just talk shit have no personality and apparently I just talk about chads, liberals, etc and if I talk about those subjects I am an aspie but if you do it you're not?
>>
>>27095401
No. You're a hypocrite for whining about shit talking by shit talking on a board that shit talks everything.
>>
>>27095485
he has a point
though anything normie, stacy, wagie,etccukery it is hypocritical to talk shit about talking shit especially on a site that delves deep into the social shit of the world.
>>27095401
your dislike isnt hypocritical but the way you went about saying it is. dont shit other peoples shit talking about shit.
i said shit 6 times now. shit 7
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.