[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he knocked her out cold in an elevator >everyone in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Ray_rice.gif (2 MB, 580x310) Image search: [Google]
Ray_rice.gif
2 MB, 580x310
>he knocked her out cold in an elevator
>everyone in the world begs her to leave him
>wasn't the first time he hit her
>she stayed with him

I don't get it. why stay and get hit more?
>>
he is rich, my nigga. that's why
>>
He was th best RB in the nfl before that incident
>>
>>27094555
Hope she got brain damage
>>
>>27094555
>making the whole bad side on ray
>she ran at him first which is a fucking threat
>>
>>27096419
>140 lbs woman
>a threat to an NFL RB

nigga come the fuck on
>>
>>27094555
gettin hit with fat staxx n dat fat daxx
>>
>>27096497
imagine if her hand connected with his face, might get a nail in the eye and fuck your vision up which could lead to problems on the field
>>
>>27095500
You're the biggest FAG in the usa after that comment
>>
>he farts
>it bounces harmlessly off his dick and testicles and disperses into space
>she farts
>it shoots straight up her vagina and is absorbed into the spongy internal tissue, becoming a part of her body and her very identity
yeah i think we know who came out on top of that situation. boys rule.
>>
>>27096497

Assault is assault. I don't care if it's a fucking toddler or an ifbb pro, if I'm attacked someone is getting the shit beat out of them. I'd rather it be them, but either way I'm not going down without getting a few good hits in.
>>
>>27096646
Thanks for giving me my kek of the night anon
>>
>>27096687
you got it my man. remember: men will always have the upper hand because we expel our bodily waste rather than rerouting it back into the system. women are a hotel room where the toilet flushes straight onto the bed. women are God's mistake. they are an absurd machine that doesn't work.
>>
>>27096683
So if a toddler slaps you in the face, your response is to smash it into a wall?
>>
>>27096893
If a toddler slaps me in the face, my response is to smash it into a wall, correct. To be fair, I was probably going to smash it into a wall on sight.
>>
>>27096893

Maybe not smash but at least a hard shove or kick to let it know the lvl difference is too great and it better not aggro me. The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>27096893
Toddlers are not responsible for their actions, women are.
>>
>>27096554
Sorry bruh it's true
>>
>>27097380
oh sorry i thought we were talking about bo bice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.