[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chad clothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: asdads.jpg (179 KB, 1281x666) Image search: [Google]
asdads.jpg
179 KB, 1281x666
ITT: post pics of chad clothing, help other robots learn to dress to impress
>>
>>27094220
>highschooler clothing

I'm laughing at you
>>
>>27094268

kek, I bet you think fedoras are going to help you slay pussy. Sluts love dumb shit like this
>>
>>27094300
I've never seen this shit in the adult world you cumstain
>>
>>27094325
women love artistic "sexy" dumb shit, it's immature, degenerate and stupid as hell. But women love tattoos as well, because well, they're whores.
>>
>Some thin balding Manlet in an oversized shirt with a tattooed degenerate roastie
Oh you'll be slaying gash then m8
>>
File: hjk.jpg (219 KB, 880x1164) Image search: [Google]
hjk.jpg
219 KB, 880x1164
Confidence is all it takes, lads
>>
>>27094389
>implying I'm bald
>implying I'm a manlet

other than that you're right she'll be a tattooed degenerate roastie, we're not going for quality here, robutts don't have high enough social status / wealth to get a quality mate. So roasty toasty
>>
File: chadShoes.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
chadShoes.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
Let's not forget the most Chad shoe of all time.
>>
File: 17019802.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
17019802.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
May I present to you, fair robots, the GOAT clothing piece. It's affordable, adaptable, easily matchable; and I'm not here to make any pretenses but I will say that the ladies and your fellow men will have no presumptions to make - they will know you are a certified party animal.

Case in point: It's never out of place. Of course, no one will dare ask you, the baller in the Hawaiian shirt, "Why are you wearing a Hawaiian shirt?", but if they do, you have an answer. Simply reply "It's Aloha *insert day here*", and they will not worry about the appropriateness of your choice.

It's simple, nice, and not trashy. Literally any color or design can be worn with a pair of slim jeans. You got some whites or greys, it's perfect for solid navy pants or shorts. Greens, reds, blues, oranges, or browns can easily go for a nice khaki bottom. Darks go with dark, it's so simple even a measly robot can do it.

Buttons allow for easy wearage of a necklace, unlike a filthy t-shirt. It's even nice to match with friends - do you think a lady would ever be able to resist a group of strapping young lads in their florals? No, no, they wouldn't, and that's why the Hawaiian shirt is perfect for you.
>>
wew check em
>>
File: Best-Cowboy-Boots.jpg (32 KB, 606x591) Image search: [Google]
Best-Cowboy-Boots.jpg
32 KB, 606x591
>>27094220
I go to a southern university. All the chads wear these for some reason. YEE HAW
>>27094544
lmao check'd
>>
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
>>27094544
>>27094544
>>27094544
>>27094544

wew chedk'd
>>
File: fullondubs.jpg (17 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
fullondubs.jpg
17 KB, 247x204
>>27094600
>>27094544

.trips checked them and out.
>>
>>27094220
>>27094300

doesn't matter what you wear, Chads get pussy because they're tall and handsome. Which is why you see them wear day-glo polos or shitty graphic Ts with cargo-shorts and crocs and still get pussy.

unless you wear expensive designer shit and tailored suits because then they'll think you're rich but they'll only want you for your money while they cuck you with Chad
>>
>>27094507
You've sold it well anon, time to get my own hawaiin shirt and be the next big, fat party animal
>>
>feeding the fashion Jew
Only wear the most basic of clothes at the cheapest you can buy them, there is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>27094431

Are those jeans?
>>
>>27094431
Those fucking shoes with that suit lmao
>>
>>27094501
those are womens sperrys you idiot
>>
>>27094507
ok here is my thoughts on the hawaiian shirts. they are dope to wear but you're not wearing it because it's a cool shirt, you're wearing it because it's funny and a conversation starter. you don't wear it and think "oh man this shirt is fly."

TLDR : I approve
>>
>>27094751
there are no cool guys i know that wear graphic tees or crocs and especially not crocs
>>
>>27094431

bottom button is always unbuttoned on jackets, sport coats, or blazer

retard
>>
>>27094507

...that's not a Hawaiian shirt.
>>
>>27094220
no you silly fuckrags, dressign like chad only works if you'r already chad
>>
>>27095802

This.

Dressing like Chad when you're not Chad is like wearing an ill fitting cheap suit and pretending you're a high powered business man
>>
>>27094431
>Jeans
>Shitty casual shoes
>Grey socks
You have no idea how to dress, do you?
>>
>>27095551

still, a Chad would get a qts attention and she'd just give him a make-over since girls get an ego boost when they change guys specially Chads
>>
>>27094431
Why are you rolling oyour pants above your ankles are you 10?
>>
>>27094431
Go back to /fa/, dressing differently to other people doesn't actually mean you dress better.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.