[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You have 3 seconds to approach that girl and ask her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1456602140473.png (348 KB, 364x581) Image search: [Google]
1456602140473.png
348 KB, 364x581
>"You have 3 seconds to approach that girl and ask her out or I'm shoving this bat up your beta ass!"
>>
>>27094049
I need whoever keeps making these threads to follow me around in real life and motivate me to do things. I bet I'd be more productive.
>>
>>27094072

You wouldn't be productive, you'd be hobbling around moaning in pain with a baseball bat stuck up your arse.
>>
B-but I already have a gf
>>
I'll try soon muh breh. I ain't no beta and never was, I'm just ugly. I'll be seeing her at an event in 4 days so I'll try then.
>>
>>27094111
checked and wouldn't that only be if I didn't do the things she told me to?
>>
File: 1457651679902.jpg (42 KB, 374x386) Image search: [Google]
1457651679902.jpg
42 KB, 374x386
I was gonna fuck you, though.
>implying I won't take that bat and choke you with it
>>
Fucking Hell.

Girl's necks are so hot.
>>
>>27094049
why would i ask the girl out?

if I wait I get:
1) a cute girl to initiate sexual interactions with ME
2) experimental prostate simulation by a WOMAN

there is literally no downiside
>>
>>27094049
Might as well save us both some time and swing for the head, I've got nothing left to live for.
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
I could literally just rape you though
>>
>>27094049
living in a small ass town with no more ass to spare. I can't wait to get to basic and meet new people to be honest. There will be a gf in my future.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.