[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything qter than a grill biting her nails?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 490x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 490x736
Is there anything qter than a grill biting her nails?
>>
>>27094013
A girl biting my lip when we make out. It's kind of my favorite thing in the world for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 647x340
>>27094028
That's a little weird dude.
>>
>>27094013
Playing with their hair when talking to you. But considering where I'm at that likely doesn't happen to ya'll
>>
>>27094295
I've never had that happen to me either. That usually means they like you, Pham.
>>
>>27094102
I know

What can I say. I'm a weird guy for you
>>
>>27094013
When they're shy around you.
too, bad that'll never happen again.
>>
>>27094844
Is that good or bad?

I think it's cute as fuck. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
ech, more like disgusting. i hate the sound they make it's the grossest shit ahh.
>>
>>27094013
girls biting their lower lip

or girls looking upward with their eyes towards you
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 350x234
>>27094968
Biting lower lip is sexy, very flirtatious

10/10 times if she does that to you she's down to fuck
>>
>>27094930
Yeah, it feels great. I don't think that there's anything cuter than that.
>>
>>27094968
>or girls looking upward with their eyes towards you
what does that mean
>>
The thing I love the most is when a girl makes eye contact with me. Sadly it usually only happens casually when our eyes meet for a second or two while I commute everyday. However, for the first time in ages I felt something. Last week two people (one guy and a girl) and I watched another girl play the guitar and sing in a student room in the campus. The song was "La Tortura" by Shakira. Her acoustic cover was hands down one of the best things I had ever heard live in my life (which doesn't mean much, but still), and the way she performed the song was better than any cover I would find in YT later that day. The thing is, while she was playing the guitar and singing her eyes were at all times either at the guitar, the usual blank stare and me. Every now and again we would lock our eyes while the chords and her voice echoed together, as if she was presenting me with something that was made especially to me, right then and there. I'm not sure what she thinks of me (if anything at all), but that little moment we had felt special.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.