[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going out with a girl who models and plays Minecraft tonight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-11-18-03-52.png (215 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-11-18-03-52.png
215 KB, 1440x2560
Going out with a girl who models and plays Minecraft tonight, madeout out with her two times before and ended up in her bed once.

What do?
>>
grief her minecraft server
>>
>>27093647
>Going out with a girl who models

lets see a pic then lad.
>>
File: Carl_pretending_to_be_jimmy.jpg (11 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Carl_pretending_to_be_jimmy.jpg
11 KB, 360x240
>>27093663
don't know it, i was asking for advice of like how to make sure she's still interested into my massive amounts of GBP
>>
>>27093686
ill grab one tonight bamfam
>>
File: 1406553436313.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1406553436313.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
Literally every girl in the world "models". Wow, Hot Topic took some pics of her wearing a sassy t-shirt? No one is impressed.
>>
File: there.jpg (51 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
there.jpg
51 KB, 680x510
>>27093686
>>27093801
here she is guys, blonde 5'8
>>
>woah woah woah

-.-
>>
>>27093842
She's got a face like someone just squirted lemon juice up her ass
>>
i didnt come to get criticized i came to learn how to man the fuck up and start off strong with her. Making out and cuddling was lucky as fuck since I relied on drunk me to get us home with a lyft
>>
>>27094042
>i didnt come to get criticized
>i came to learn how to man the fuck up

Constructive criticism sometimes includes telling you you're a fucking idiot
>>
>yas

murder suicide is the only option
>>
>>27094067
Thanks for pointing that out. Should I start off strong, my friends driving me and some other homies and her to the place, she I dare hold her hand in the carride
>>
>going out with someone who says "yas"

I hope you get accused of rape. which will most likely happen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.